It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

oh no, zondo is playing the MIB card
it took way too long too

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
These four other programs "allegedly" had a budget of in excess of $10billion, according to Silva...take that as you will.

tinyurl.com...

Oh merry Christmas everyone
edit on p33412182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Mmmmm. Silva, buddies with Burroughs and co. Nice happy families is all this Pigs.

Its a third rate blog in passing.

Merry Xmas all.
😎

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I find it interesting how that blog and others have suddenly appeared and even been on podcasts/radio shows and twitter handles that are well known all of a sudden. Especially as they are all very much TTSA pro!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Geez, you guys are merciless.

Fair and accurate is another way of looking at it.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

mercilessly fair and accurate?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

MJ-12

aaaannnnnddd, right on cue
www.reddit.com...
*sigh*, the ride never ends

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

yeah, its almost as if they were being payed by delongue to spread propaganda in the net....
*whistles*

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I find it interesting how that blog and others have suddenly appeared 

Quite the little party plan perhaps.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Pigsy I find it interesting how that blog and others have suddenly appeared

Baa Quite the little party plan perhaps.

The Invasion Of The Body Snatchers. I forget how Hollywood ended that movie.

The best layed plans of mice and men often go awry.

edit on 26-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: neatness

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Seems to me, that it is more about the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing...

The AATIP did find the UFO crash retrieval program via official channels, but was denied access to it because the AATIP itself is not a SAP. Sen. Harry Reid petitioned the DoD to confer SAP status to the AATIP, but the DoD denied his request.

So while I have no reason to believe there is any recovered alien technology, I will say this: If it were me, and I were trying to bury it deep, I’d take it outside government oversight entirely and place it in a compartment as a new entity within an existing defense company and manage it as what we call an “IRAD” or “Independent Research and Development Activity.”

...these tactics could be used to hide "alien" technology, they could also be used to hide any illicitly obtained or developed technology and to ensure plausible deniability. When, as you have in the US, a DoD that has a monopoly-like reach into technological research, I would assume that you can only maintain that by being able to operate above the law. What you want, I would imagine, in such a situation is a cover story that keeps the straight-laced, Dudley Do-rights at barge-pole length.

I realise that $10 billion is a drop in the ocean of military spending but still, that spending has to be justified somewhere. The main reason that we have any confirmation at all about MK Ultra and related programs, is because they had to account for their expenditure even if they were using unorthodox funding channels. Blank cheques can be written, but that cheque eventually has to end up on the tally sheet. $10 billion plus on "black projects" could simply translate as $10 billion on whims and fancies that the administration and voting public would not have deemed an appropriate use of funds.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

From reading the blog, it did suggest a huge part of the ten billion was for secrecy. 4 times the original budget, so only about a fifth, two billion between four projects.

So five hundred million each?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

From reading the blog, it did suggest a huge part of the ten billion was for secrecy. 4 times the original budget, so only about a fifth, two billion between four projects.

So five hundred million each?

One would suppose such a figure is peanuts, but still, accountable, as is the other $8 billion on secrecy, whether that secrecy involved data protection or bribes and back-handers.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Still, not as extravagant as it sounds first up. Especially when compared to the price of a modern war plane. Five B1 bombers @ $400 million each.

Two billion might buy you a very small fleet of black triangles with ground support at best perhaps.

I'm sorta putting it into perspective for myself mainly.
edit on 26-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added B1

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Still, not as extravagant as it sounds first up. Especially when compared to the price of a modern war plane. Five B1 bombers @ $400 million each.

Two billion might buy you a very small fleet of black triangles with ground support at best perhaps.

I'm sorta putting it into perspective for myself mainly.

Likewise.

It's an obscene amount of money from my perspective but not in military/government spending terms. Either way, at some point, some one has to justify why that money went where it did and not on say buying books for public schools or on social and health infrastructure. Or you need an agenda that stops those questions being asked before you are able to give a definitive answer.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I can imagine that in any Goverment department, there is a huge amount of waste and lack of efficiency, probably more so in departments/programs that are black.

Compartmentalisation in previous projects, SR71 being one example, where different people working on the same aircraft didn't know what the others guys working on the same thing were doing would waste a huge amount of time and resources.

I always find the "unconfirmed" story where people that worked on the f117 /B2 were not allowed to take in bags of doritos to work in case it gave any indication of the shape of the aircraft hilarious, even if not true.

As with all stories about AATIP and anything else like that, we have to examine the source of the story, thier motives for stating things and if there is any evidence to back it up.

IF TTSA deliver anything groundbreaking in 2019, I will change my profile pic to a "I Love Zondo" pic, I already have a feeling that I won't have to.

As for these "four other programs" that will come to light.....

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

IF TTSA deliver anything groundbreaking in 2019, I will change my profile pic to a "I Love Zondo" pic, I already have a feeling that I won't have to.

Your're a braver man then I pigsy.

There should be a competition . . . . . (just in case)

edit on 26-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added smiley

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

We might all be wearing " I love Zondo" t.shirts. One never knows what 2019 shall bring?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

We might all be wearing " I love Zondo t.shirts"

That would be you guys : )

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Compartmentalisation in previous projects, SR71 being one example, where different people working on the same aircraft didn't know what the others guys working on the same thing were doing would waste a huge amount of time and resources.

I should imagine that there are plenty of bods in suits who depend upon such cloak and dagger shenanigans in order to justify their own existence with the prime motive being, as utilised in the MK Ultra paperwork, that the "public" just wouldn't understand the necessity of such projects. I wonder how many generations of such suit-bods it takes before no-one actually remains to remember why they were keeping the secret in the first place, or what the end was that was used to justify the means. Sands shift, and lies get so big that they take on a life of their own.

I always find the "unconfirmed" story where people that worked on the f117 /B2 were not allowed to take in bags of doritos to work in case it gave any indication of the shape of the aircraft hilarious, even if not true.

But silly enough to be true. Taking into consideration that those who design, develop and produce military products exclusively for the US also market other, more generic, products on the international arms market, it is clear that this secrecy goes beyond "national security" and has more to do with market share and dominance.

As with all stories about AATIP and anything else like that, we have to examine the source of the story, thier motives for stating things and if there is any evidence to back it up.

Indeed.

As for these "four other programs" that will come to light.....

While I wouldn't go as far as to say that I am open-minded as to what may or may not come out, I'm willing to leave a window ajar should anything of interest want to fly in.

new topics

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join