It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
"UFOOLOGY" - an unfortunate title if you read it wrong. "To fool" is what it looks like.

Who could say otherwise with the TTSA involved.

Red herrings everywhere, contactees hypnotised, Pliedian new age cults and MKULTRA psyops.

There doesn't seem to be any method to the madness.

Now I don't professs to have any ultimate truth up my sleeve, never have done for that matter. What I do have is plain old experience which translates to just anecdotes for anyone but me.

So what if I said this:

"Someone knows the making of human doppelgangers."

How frightening would that be for the powerful? The proud military? For government?

To not be able to tell.

If word got out . . . .

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

ssssuuuuurrrrreeee
logic states that there are billions of planet exactly like yours hiding in the milk way alone, what makes earth special that all aliens (ugh, i hate this word) want to visit it?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

one of the saddest stories in the history of ufology, she started as one of the best researches of the cattle mutilation phenomena, then she made a complete 180 turn in the 90's and became a raving money thirsty lunatic that believed everthing anyone told her

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

ssssuuuuurrrrreeee
logic states that there are billions of planet exactly like yours hiding in the milk way alone, what makes earth special that all aliens (ugh, i hate this word) want to visit it?

They want to see what kind of lunatic will kill his own children, destroy each other in wars of destruction and rapine and will create WMDs that can exterminate half the solar system

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell and a reply to: humanoidlord

They want to see what kind of lunatic will kill his own children, destroy each other in wars of destruction and rapine and will create WMDs that can exterminate half the solar system

. . . . and perhaps they wish to feel, to have a sibling, a mother, a father - to have relationships, to have a family.

Those things we take for granted . . . . .

edit on 22-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added second reply

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I think several fit a similiar profile.

I would be curious how much remuneration she receives for her spouting at conference's these days?

I am sure Fluffy and Chocolate have a lovely life.

edit on 22-12-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

It's almost ironic, the "conspiracy" IS the conspiracy and if you say that to hardcore believers guess what? Your part of a conspiracy that is different from the other that I previously mentioned.

It's Hard to get your head around sometimes, when you put it like that isn't it.

The USG may have no idea at all what these things in the sky are...none....But the military always see thing from a militaristic perspective, how to either weaponize something or use it for a strategic advantage.

It is cool to think, thay have experimental tech from somewhere else, that's the kicker...the reality unfortunately is probably much more mundane and boring and people don't like boring and mundane because.... It's boring!

I will say this to anyone who thinks I am a debunker, I came to ats about 15 years ago in search of answers for my own sighting in 1997 and am no closer..hell even more further away from getting any idea what the hell it was. When the time is right I may add it up on the boards..Might not..

But a burning desire to find out the answers doesn't blind me either... Its difficult to stay objective sometimes, but it's something we must all do.

As for the ufology circuit, well they aren't interested in solving anything are they?
edit on p33214182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

As for the ufology circuit, well they aren't interested in solving anything are they?

That part is seemingly correct.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Doesn't look like anyone in the UFO circus wants to solve anything really. To me at least it looks like they want to keep it unsolved.

So why do that?

Talk shows, t-shirts, books?

Probably, money and a place in the "in crowd".

Nero played the lyre while Rome burned. That is not to say; "The end of the world is nigh". I've watched this world since the 70's saying "it can't keep going". But it does, it just keeps rolling along. I've given up the doom and gloom if the prophets.

Perhaps it is a knowledge of inevitableness that is behind the American and British UFO experts and clowns (TTSA).

As humanoidlord pointed out earlier in his reply to baablacksheep, the woman did a backflip. How many have done that?

That thread on VR that ended suspiciously. My own encounter immediately after "looking" into VR. How many have seen something and then said "frack it"? Retirement or gravy train? Hmmm. Though I found it interesting.

Why would someone who is passionate about a subject suddenly change? The cause would be compelling.

edit on 22-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

Afterthought

Peacefully retire? Join the gravy train and live it up?

Or perhaps (evil grin) "All hail our new alien overlords"?

Twenty dollars on number three please.

I'm sorry, I did try hard to resist heh heh heh ha ha heh choke cough splutter . . . .

Gotta keep a sense of humour (innocent smile)

edit on 22-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

i bet there are similar amusing characters elsewhere in the universe

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

not all reported UFOnauts are emotion-less

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a lot, if her house and expensive dresses are anything to tell

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

No problem with a lady working hard and reeping the benefits from it. But hoodwinkery is not exactly a nice way to do buisness. She sells a large portion of BS for profit and the needy are willing to pay her for it.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
No advanced civilization in the universe would come to this planet.
They would likely only send drones or robots.
Do kings and presidents go to prisons?
We probably live in a quarantined space until we learn to be civilized and peaceful.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

What's a UFOnaught?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

sad but true
and to think at the start she was one of us

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

thats why we aren't dealing with real aliens

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

a UFOnaut is a being seen exiting a UFO

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

It is really wierd. The whole UFO thing.

"Greys" for me at least are certainly not what they seem nor what is said in popular thinking.

Though I only have the experience of interaction with only one of them. On the level of emotion and memories primarily. Observation of interaction.

A long way to go to understand the grey awareness(?), let alone what is on the other side of the "reactors" from which they appear.

In a way it is as if "greys" are guardians of the temple portal. If I may use occultish concepts in regards to UFOs. That is a practical sense of doing rather than a theory.

What lays beyond the "temple" guardians?

What lays within the "temple"?

Getting back again is a concern.

Addition. I know the so-called "hybrids" long for family. But having memories of being in a family can account for that. That can also account for the perception of "hybrid".

Today two little greys with human memories sort "assylum" from being "re-educated(?)" by the others. (They got it)

Now I wonder if the rise of technology in the last few hundred years and the rise of intellect has brought the occident and America to the temple threshold and thus the greys.

edit on 23-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Accuracy and readability

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

"Greys" for me at least are certainly not what they seem nor what is said in popular thinking. 

Agreed.

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join