It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

silva's blog is pure propaganda, he tries to connect things that have nothing to do with TTSA like bob lazar or the 70's project stargate (well zondo did mention the latter in a interview but that's not my point here)
its impressive the number of TTSA fanboys that have sprung up and have websites or youtube channels, to date only one of them (ufo jesus [AKA ryan something]) has been mentioned by the "masters"
this sea of fanboys make finding information about TTSA very hard, not to mention the "sidelines" like bigelow, davis, puthoff, john alexander, diana pashulka and other people who may or may not be connected with this mess
i also have meet some of these fanboys in the wild, not here on ATS wich is mostly free of those pests but on reddit and other similar forums to this one
in summary, post-TTSA ufology is a horrible place, i never thought i would say this but i miss the boring , calm and placid ufology of the 2000's

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

hah of course not
i am completely angaist ETH and any theory that gives a non-paranormal theory to the UFO phenomena

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

TTSA itself is the sinister operation:
another attempt at corrupting the ufological movement with the "core" ufological mithology
count on my words, it won't be too much time before rich doty (or whoever his modern replacement may be), the dulce base, MJ-12, billy meier, area 51, the philadelfia experiment and all those other disinfo projects return to the surface
bob lazar and psy-powers have already arrived to the TTSA web, who is next?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

exactly!
the situation at twitter and reddit is critical right now, lets hope this trash doesn't infect the oracles of ufology

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

i can't believe either what's happening to ufology right now, we are seeing people i once found credible like george knapp, the skinwalker elders and maybe even (*gasp!*) jacques vallee gulping this bait hook and sinker!
what happened to my ufology?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Some interesting developments coming out of Russia.

MOSCOW, December 17. /TASS/. First Avangard hypersonic missile systems will enter combat duty in 2019 at the Dombarovsky missile division based in the Orenburg Region in the south Urals, Strategic Missile Force Commander Colonel-General Sergei Karakayev said in an interview with Krasnaya Zvezda newspaper.

"First complexes are planned to be put on combat duty at the missile regiment of the Dombarosky division starting next year," Karakayev said.

The Avangard is a strategic intercontinental ballistic missile system equipped with a hypersonic glide vehicle. According to open sources, the ‘breakthrough’ weapon was developed by the Research and Production Association of Machine-Building (the town of Reutov, the Moscow Region) and was tested from 2004. The glide vehicle is capable of flying at hypersonic speed in the dense layers of the atmosphere, maneuvering by its flight path and its altitude and breaching any anti-missile defense.

More: tass.com...

So the Russkies were testing a hypersonic missile and this dating back to 2004! Anyone recall an incident back then?

There's more...

Amid rapidly escalating tensions between Russia and NATO, the first of Russia’s new generation of military radio stations has been activated in the western Russian Republic of Mordovia.

According to the Russian Ministry of Defense , “A new-generation over-the-horizon radar, “Container,” has been deployed in Mordovia on December 1. This radar can chart the flight path of any aircraft target at a distance of about 3,000 km, and can simultaneously track over 5,000 airborne objects of different types, including small [aircraft].”...

General-Lieutenant Andrei Demin accurately calls Container “the first of its kind in the country,”...

In addition to all types of aircraft, Container can detect hypersonic missiles at the same range of 3,000 km. “This station’s capabilities enable tracking of airborne targets far beyond Russian borders,” says Demin. “The station will allow the Russian armed forces and Russian high command receiving information about these targets to uncover potential mass-cruise missile launches, massed aircraft formations, and hypersonic missile launches in Russia’s direction.”....

On the heels of considerable Russian gains in establishing their GLONASS satellite navigation system, Container marks another milestone in the Kremlin’s strategy to consolidate its radar tracking and communication infrastructure in what it deems as strategically vital zones....

See : nationalinterest.org...

If anyone ever thought the the Cold War eventually thawed then think again...

Apparently the US has no existing countermeasures to these Russian Hypersonic weapons

The US is currently unable to repel an attack from the hypersonic weapons that are being developed by Russia and China, as they can pierce most missile defense systems, a recent US government report has revealed.

“China and Russia are pursuing hypersonic weapons because their speed, altitude, and maneuverability may defeat most missile defense systems, and they may be used to improve long-range conventional and nuclear strike capabilities,” the report by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) reads.

The report also highlights the challenges to American security posed by Chinese and Russian anti-satellite weapons and stealth aircraft that “could fly faster, carry advanced weapons, and achieve further distances.” The rapid development of the cutting-edge technology “could force US aircraft to operate at farther distances and put more US targets at risk,” the report notes.

Speaking at a Valdai Club session in October, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Russia surpassed its rivals in terms of hypersonic weapons, calling Russia’s prevalence in the field “an obvious fact.”...

“Nobody has precise hypersonic weapons. Some plan to test theirs in 18 to 24 months. We have them in service already,” Putin said...
While the Avangard is about to enter military service, the Kinzhal has already been deployed with the force.

Faced with the unmatched hypersonic capabilities, the Pentagon has launched about a dozen programs to protect the US from hypersonic weapons. A project named ‘Glide Breaker’ to develop an interceptor capable of neutralizing incoming hypersonic gliders has been in the works with The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

See : RT.com

edit on 18/12/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Oh, didn’t you here mm, the latest UFO theory. Or should I say screwball theory.

The cold war is FAKE and the US and Russia are actually building all these WMDs because they are in cahoots to massively arm themselves to fight the aliens!

Aha…is that the real disclosure?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I appreciate and understand your frustration, but I look at it like this and apologies for going all hippy but I like the analogy.

To understand the word "love" I don't look at books on biology. To understand whatever "it" is, I certainly don't look to ufology for answers.

The phenomenon is most certainly something, I don't think that can be denied, it's just something we don't understand yet. To change old Einsteins quote, Ufology is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

There were some rumblings in the aircraft forums about hypersonic glide vehicles some time ago.

It begs the question then...why would the US military confirm that they have no defence against a weapon that the Russians have? That's showing your hand, which in military circles, you just don't do!

There is always the "don't tell your friends because you will be telling your enemies" approach within the military, so it doesn't make sense at all thay they would confirm there is no defence for such a weapon.

Disturbances in the water...at the Nimitz sighting....subs launching the missiles? I know the X43-a was tested the day after the Nimitz incident also....which most overlook, but an interesting sidenote all the same.

BUT, they don't test secretive weapons agaisnt their own in most cases, the potential loss of the secret/project and lives doesn't add up..

Also makes the B21 raider obsolete before its finished it's final production review and may explain the sudden change if heart in terms of giving the green light to the space force..

Arguing with myself again...thanks MM

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I would respectfully suggest that the military hardware isn't really the issue here. Nor the Nimitz incident.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Oh, didn’t you here [hear]? mm, the latest UFO theory. Or should I say screwball theory.

The cold war is FAKE and the US and Russia are actually building all these WMDs because they are in cahoots to massively arm themselves to fight the aliens!

Aha…is that the real disclosure?

Wasn't that part of the plot of Dark Skies from 20 or so years ago?

Oh well they seem to dredging up everything from 20-30 years ago now.
edit on 18/12/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yeah piggys brain exploded there.... and it plopped out without filters lol

edit on p15558182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It is very easy to get wrapped up in the minute details of a single jigsaw piece and how it doesn't quite fit. But sometimes we need to get an idea of how the big picture on the box might look.

Think about how US military and intel expenditure has been reduced since the longest game of "Hide & Seek" in Afghanistan ended and democracy was finally brought to Iraq. How messing in the Middle East/Africa has caused migration into Western Europe (let's face it these people don't want to go live in Russia or China).

Climate change and technological advances have also created challenges too. Add to that how China undercuts Western Corporations to drive them into bankruptcy then whacks up prices once they have a virtual monopoly. All this dilutes the global economic, technological and political influence that US/Western allies have over the rest of the world.

These are the things that concern today's power brokers:

Source : GAO

No matter how large a military budget is if you are in charge of it then you want to maintain it at worse and increase it if possible. You will therefore forecast future threats everywhere and amplify them as much as you can. The Russians and Chinese play the same game. A game that has gone on since WWII.

Circle back to page one....

Now do you think TTSA are part of this information war? Or just a bunch of benevolent dudes who want to drop out of it all to help a middle-age former punk rock singer in a new career path selling books, making short movies and studying used UFO parts?

edit on 18/12/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that TTSA is one of the ways in which the MIC can confuse their "enemies" as to what technology they might have and to get them to waste time and resources in trying to obtain or replicate said technology, which is impossible as it doesn't exist..

But the same "propaganda" is also used inwards to justify increases in defence spending at home...?

That hypothesis would answer the "who is ttsa for"
I am pretty sure all the stories about area 51 thay were floated around in the 70s/80s were from the same source and for the same purpose also, especially considering there were Russian agents in LV.

Let's say your hypothesis is correct, if I'm reading correctly, that would take some serious planning, research, oversight and authorisation. Unless poor Tom was the right guy at the right time who just presented himself....and they ran with him. This "could" explain why they pulled him back after Rogan interview, he risked blowing the whole thing.

Why then all the mismanagement and mistakes unless purposely executed?Are they hoping the enemies to the US wouldn't see that part or take note, but it would be enough for those at home to pay less attention.....

Hmmmm......
edit on p03702182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Yes and yes.

We know the Chinese have stolen and functionally employed 5th gen airframe tech. That’s just the tip, who knows how much of their inventory is american/allied redux?

TTSA and the holiday season ‘disclosure’ of 2017 looks more and more like a couple believers, a few looking to cash a paycheck and Uncle Sam running the show. A show purely to cover for some very terrestrial platform/weapon/etc, or to troll for Chinese hubris in hopes of them believing (and revealing) they’re swinging from the knees compared to the West.

Nice work, MM.
edit on 18-12-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: bees’ knees

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Don't forget as well that the State controlled Russian news agency Sputnik News put this report out just before TTSA launched in Oct 2017.

China Tests New Terahertz Radiation Radar That Could Detect Stealth Jets

The China North Industries Group Corporation has tested a radar in recent weeks that generates terahertz radiation in order to better track the presence of stealth aircraft, the South China Morning Post reports.

The device has the potential to be a “game changer” for the People’s Liberation Army, scientists told the Hong-Kong based news outlet, since the radar might be able to spot the US’ F-22 Raptors and beleaguered F-35 Joint Strike Fighters...

See : Sputnik News

The fact that such a radar isn't anywhere near becoming operational is probably not important here before anyone decides to start pointing it out. It's the nature of the report (coming from the Russians mentioning a report from Hong Kong on Chinese defensive capabilities) that is being put out. Is it mere propaganda or is there an underlying message that Western intelligence needs to pay closer attention to?

Now terahertz radiation??? Where and when have we heard that mentioned this past year?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to:

Now terahertz radiation??? Where and when have we heard that mentioned this past year?
mirageman

I wonder...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

THz radiation is absorbed by water vapor and oxygen molecules in the atmosphere. It is also refracted by atmospheric layers with different temperature, humidity etc.

You could as well just use giant searchlights instead.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

That's why I felt it necessary to point out;

The fact that such a radar isn't anywhere near becoming operational is probably not important here before anyone decides to start pointing it out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These press releases aren't always for people like me or you.

My point is why did they print the story of tHz radiation used in Chinese radar? Is it nothing or is there some underlying message they're sending to both Chinese and Western intel? In the knowledge that on the surface most people would take it all literally and dismiss it.

What I am trying to say is you have to think laterally not literally sometimes.

Imagine it's 1979....

You see the ads for a new film Argo and the company involved in services alllied to motion picture production called "Studio Six". They are producing a sci-fi film "Argo". How would anyone but a handful of people know who this was really targeted at back in 1979?

Or go back a decade or so. There is a Save the Children campaign to inoculate children against various diseases throughout Pakistan. How would, all but the planners in the background, ever work out that this would lead to Seal Team Six eventually taking out Bin Laden?

edit on 19/12/2018 by mirageman because: typos

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Whilst I agree with you in principle, quantum radar has been tested and has been proven to work MM, however...proving something works and then creating a countermeasure that works alongside is a different matter not forgetting the minimalisation process to fit these things on aircraft or satellites..

Yes I agree that "press releases" are put out there for Intel purposes etc, there are technologies out there that are very real but in very early stages..show a small hand to see if your opponent flinched or gives a tell I suppose, to find out what they got.

Interesting sidenote, considering we are talking about Russians et al, it was actually a Petr Ufimstsev, thay discovered that straight edges and facets on an aircraft would decrease an aircraft RCS. Denys Overholser at Lockheed took note and the have blue was born which was the demonstrator for the f117.

So I suppose it goes both ways too...even if by accident lol

There are things we will never know, unless we go work for them and even then we still wouldn't.

We are in an era where information, true or not..is the biggest weapon. So...is TTSA'S true mission purely a disinformation campaign agaisnt enemies abroad and a Tavistock experiment at home? I think it's clear by now that I am no TTSA fan, but it seems like a lot of work for the purpose, there would be much better covert ways to do it...??

edit on p331151182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p311224182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join