It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerns true goal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
There is already speculation that Cern is really attempting to open a portal to somewhere else. It is supposedly built on the tomb of Apollo who possesses the key to the bottomless pit.

Following on that theme, as after all how do we really know for sure then the question is how would Cern accomplish this.

My own thoughts on this are they are trying to freeze time which they consider to be an expression of propagation of light within the electromagnetic spectrum.

To get right to my theory I believe they are trying to slow the complete EM spectrum within the radial boundary encompassed by Cern. So far they have not achieved this. If they can bring light to as close to possible stop and I am talking of 0.0001 m/s fraction then time will essentially be stopped for a moment. In that moment within the boundary of Cern a great bridge to somewhere else will open; and to where is the question. Where they believe it leads to is I believe based on fables and legends and perhaps in this regard they think it will create the bridge to the Kingdom of ??

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I'll go, no questions asked.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
It is supposedly built on the tomb of Apollo who possesses the key to the bottomless pit.

Apollo must have been huge, the diameter of CERN is over 16 miles.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Dragons ! How have we missed those. All those Dragon slayers can live again .

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
There is already speculation that Cern is really attempting to open a portal to somewhere else. It is supposedly built on the tomb of Apollo who possesses the key to the bottomless pit.

Following on that theme, as after all how do we really know for sure then the question is how would Cern accomplish this.

My own thoughts on this are they are trying to freeze time which they consider to be an expression of propagation of light within the electromagnetic spectrum.

To get right to my theory I believe they are trying to slow the complete EM spectrum within the radial boundary encompassed by Cern. So far they have not achieved this. If they can bring light to as close to possible stop and I am talking of 0.0001 m/s fraction then time will essentially be stopped for a moment. In that moment within the boundary of Cern a great bridge to somewhere else will open; and to where is the question. Where they believe it leads to is I believe based on fables and legends and perhaps in this regard they think it will create the bridge to the Kingdom of ??

You do know we have stopped light in laboratory settings right? Physics accepts that light follows space time and doesn't cause the time dilation differences. Light "stops" in a black hole, relative to anything outside of it. The light didn't create the discrepancy though. It is trapped because the discrepancy was there and light went into it.

What you are describing isn't accepted in mainstream science, no need to even criticize the Apollo part.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

such a buzz kill

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Why do I have to keep repeating myself in every single one of these LHC (CERN is the collective name for the researchers)
The most energy that the LHC has been able to produce (and may well be the limit) is 16 TeV.
To put that in prospective just for you :
The equivalent is the energy produced by a very small group of mosquitoes in flight.
Now , absorb that
Then ask yourself silently how that energy could produce ANYTHING the like of what you have posted

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
You may repeat that ad infinitum and your theory still has a major flaw:
A single atom from a wing of those mosquitos splitted gives you way more energy...

I´m just pointing this out to you, I´m not saying portals to hell will open or anything like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Cern is the vibration that will awake the sleeping giant

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Is the giant a vegetarian or a carnivore? If the latter, does he have a taste for humans?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Cern encompasses a population. I guess they will be the sacrifices to the hungry god that is awoken.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I dunno about Apollo and Shiva side of things but;

If we take dimensions as the three we know length X width X height. Add motion (time?) as the fourth dimension. Then add Inside and outside as the fifth and sixth dimensions.

Picture a car. A car has six dimensions in this way of thinking.

Length X width X height X inside X outside X motion.

We'll complicate this by saying motion is inherited. The car inherits the earth's inherent motion which inherits the sun's inherent motion which inherits the milky way's inherent motion which inherits the inherent motion of something else which can be called the expansion of the universe.

If this is so, then it follows that if CERN succeeded in negating motion it would be negating the inherited motion of the facility. Ergo CERN would find itself located where the earth/sun/galaxy/etc. was; say yesterday.

That might be briefly uncomfortable for the staff at the facility,

So if they tried to emerge elsewhen, then they would probably get shunted back because of the difficulty with two solids occupying the same place. If CERN disappeared here and took a few seconds to come back then it follows that air would fill the sudden gap and block their return. Like a game of ping pong they might just get stuck in limbo getting banged about.

So maybe problem solved for everyone else if CERN succeeds?

Just having fun with speculation.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

A portal to the destroyer

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Interesting concept.
I have however postulated there may be a more classified collider hidden in a more secluded location, used for "special" experiments & testing...

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Umm, if CERN uses enough electricity to run a small city, and outputs a mozzie's worth, what is happening to to the other kazzillion mossies worth?

Isn't there some law of thermodynamics that says you can't actually loose energy?

(Excuse my layman's science, but something seems fishy about the mozzie explanation.)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Why do I have to keep repeating myself in every single one of these LHC (CERN is the collective name for the researchers)
The most energy that the LHC has been able to produce (and may well be the limit) is 16 TeV.
The equivalent is the energy produced by a very small group of mosquitoes in flight.
Now , absorb that
Then ask yourself silently how that energy could produce ANYTHING the like of what you have posted

Just playing devil's advocate to your post.

I can flick a single switch and cause an entire city to suddenly have power ... or ... not have power.

Perhaps CERN is simply a switch to open the portal with the power coming from within the portal.

Apparently Merlin The Enchanter could open one with a mere wave of his hand or in fact, and I digress a moment, it was actually his thought that opens the Portal. The waving arms are just a little theatrics necessary for such one of his station.

Perhaps CERN is just looking for the switch and I use the term 'switch' because it is the best analogy I have.

P

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen
Whatsthisthen, whatsthis: a mozzie / mossie?

Google was not very helpful.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Whatsthisthen, whatsthis: a mozzie / mossie?

Google was not very helpful.

A mosquito, blood sucking flying insect that needs to be eradicated before it spreads throughout the cosmos via this Portal thingy.

P

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Umm, if CERN uses enough electricity to run a small city, and outputs a mozzie's worth, what is happening to to the other kazzillion mossies worth?

Magnets,. Really , really big magnets
You need to research and enlighten yourself

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: Gothmog
Now , absorb that

Just playing devil's advocate to your post.

I can flick a single switch and cause an entire city to suddenly have power ... or ... not have power.

Perhaps CERN is simply a switch to open the portal with the power coming from within the portal.

Apparently Merlin The Enchanter could open one with a mere wave of his hand or in fact, and I digress a moment, it was actually his thought that opens the Portal. The waving arms are just a little theatrics necessary for such one of his station.

Perhaps CERN is just looking for the switch and I use the term 'switch' because it is the best analogy I have.

P

But , what powers the portal ?
Ahhh, didnt think about that one much , did ya ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join