It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

The story begins on Christmas Eve. When “Ebengeezer Stooge” is visited by 3 spirits in an alcohol fuelled nightmare – Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and errr Napoleon....

The Spirit of Christmas Past

The first spirit, Jack Daniels, reminds him of Christmases past. When he was happy and could do no wrong. He played in a band “Drink 1AT2”and shared his love of dogs... with dogs. It inspired a song and also another one about small things. All of them.

Stooge was taken forward to his more recent past when he was introduced to new friends in Washington who he had once believed would help him out. However they had totally misunderstood him when they thought he’d said he “would be kneading dough” to begin his project.

It was a lucky escape. Stooge had no intention of working in the Pizza Business. If he’d have got any deeper into it he may have even ended up topping himself. But the spirit then vanishes....

The Spirit of Christmas Present

The second spirit, Jim Beam, appears full of Xmas Greer in this delirious nightmare to remind Stooge of the path he has now taken. The spirit tells him that he is on the bus to moo moo land with many others. But he no longer drives this bus. He must work out the identity of the real driver before the night is out.....

The Spirit of Christmas Yet to Come

Then the third spirit, "Napoleon”, arrives to show him how a future with Scooby Lue aboard the Mystery Mobile is fraught with danger. They will not be making the documentaries for History Channel about UFO disclosure as he thought.

It’s a new Reality TV Show that catches people of ufology in bed together.

Ugh!!

And with that the Spirit of Christmas Spirits vanishes forever......

Now Happy New Year to you and yours. I’m off out to get a bottle of Grant’s to celebrate.....

edit on 31/12/2018 by mirageman because: drunk

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I was readong ‘Qigong Fever’, a book about the spread of qigong in China and I caught this:

imgbox.com...

Kit Green has ties to these Chinese qigong researchers...hmm...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There was an important message sent by another civilization which shows in a crop circle. m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Interesting is that. But then Dr Green is. I must admit am very fond of his art work.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What can one one say😂.

Happy New Year Mirageman and all.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Jeezzz... What a Gif for Xmas lol...

I'm expecting more confusion than conclusion come 2019.

"in a years time we will be having a much more different conversation" - Zondo

I don't think we will... I can already foresee/hear his retraction of that statement in 2019.

Something along the lines of;

"Twelve months ago I did say we would be having a different kind of conversation about this topic. Sadly we haven't had the support we hoped for, people it seems are not yet ready for that conversation. But when they are, we will be waiting for thewn."

More Confusion, less Conclusion..
edit on p54142182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

how you can do such good photoshops and animations in such small time?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

it's bizzare how we can find connections to TTSA in such far flung and obscure places

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
A fabulous Christmas present from MM.

Happy New Year to all Bigelowers, Mufoners, Delongers, Zondonians, and Rendleshamers!

Perhaps the Reality TV (and part-time POTUS) Orange Man will finally disclose the Green Man next year, but in the meantime I'm off to watch 'ET The Extraterrestrial' (1982) again at the stroke of midnight...

edit on 31-12-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

how you can do such good photoshops and animations in such small time?

Reverse engineered alien tech.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wouldn't that be ironic...MM is actually an alien...studying human interactions on old Internet message boards lol...hide in plain sight!

Happy New year Everyone

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well...That's one way to start the year....

Also of interest, Keith Basterfield comments on Coast 2 Coast recently;

“Paul Dean and I have a source that tells us that at the 2015 – off the Florida coast – aircraft battle group encounters, there were at least five (UFO) videos taken on that occasion. We’ve only seen one of those – the Go Fast – and possibly the Gimbal. Possibly two of those. But there are certainly at least three more that we’re aware of that were taken during that time.”

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

How many people from Sun Valley, Idaho are meeting up with Tom then?

The problem I have with the videos is that I don't find them particularly convincing. They are infra-red for a start and they also seem to have the sounds overdubbed. So even if we get more videos are they going to be more of the same quality?

I know a lot of people on board the TTSA bus are commenting on how absolutely knocked out by what they've (TTSA) achieved this year. But telling people that and the reality of the situation are two different things. Some people are easily impressed I guess.
edit on 1/1/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Shag Harbor reference?

happy new year all!
edit on 1-1-2019 by Paddyofurniture because: yup

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
the countdown is on!
if zondo and delongue don't deliver something significant until march 31, they are going straight to the ufology black list

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I've been waiting such a long time
Looking for disclosure
But you're not here
What's another year?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lunarstorm

Or 2.....

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Or 200...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Ooops wrong Tom! (RIP - Charlie T. Wilbury, Jr.)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

You are in fine form Springer! 200 and counting.

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join