It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Colm told everyone as BAASS manager a few months ago that the plan was to track the phenomena using Humans as a measuring device, from a forensic perspective.

Maybe ALL of this is to get out in front of John Burrough's law suit and change some definitions or accepted realities to prevent a class action suit of airmen injured by "UFOS". I'm just guessing here.

In reality, I think this is a bunch of people with different agendas, incompatible methods and beliefs who think they have something.

I'm not sure they do.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

How does Bob Lazars story, with his Billy Mieir like Sports Model fit into either the TTSA narrative or Corbell's? I struggle to see how the narrative of SkinWalker can sit beside it

I agree w.r.t. to SWR.

Springer chimed in some pages back and said there’s no Corbell-TTSA association whatsoever. He also said Lazar is only giving Corbell the time of day...I took from that there is no Lazar-TTSA association, either. Maybe, but the boss man roundly knocked down any speculation of a Lazar-TTSA connection.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

I can beleive there is no connection. I just struggle to see the Lazar documentary will fit in with the Skinwalker one.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: mirageman

What could they need and what do they want to really achieve?

That part of the $64,000 question really. Going the simple route you would say an advanced propulsion system that allows UAP flight characteristics. If a few in the aircraft forum are to be believed we have that style of tech already which is of a very earthly origin that displays anti gravity flight patterns but mimics them rather than Brington anti gravity.

It could be the energy systems that propel said aircraft, it has to be something of a significance to TTSA and certainly means something to make money for them, ol Tom and the gang won't live off book sales and failed movies forever.

Note; people should check out the aircraft forums, some interesting people in there that's for sure....
edit on 20-6-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Jeremy runs his own film company that certainly is independent of the TTSA. He's pretty good at what he does from a couple of things I've seen.

As a taxi driver on his way to the UFO Congress in 2015 he might have discussed things with his passengers I don't know. DeLonge said he was putting out Lazar's biography and Corbell is now making a movie of it.

I guess Bob felt it easier to deal with an independent film maker than a huge 'entertainment enterprise' with perhaps a lot more complicated and contractual obligations?

Tom & Jerry may not be working together. And I will stress that I don't believe that they are.

But they have overlapping fingers poking into certain pies. Corbell is mixed up in the Nimitz UFO narrative with his interviewing of the mysterious "Trevor" and has also made commentary on the meta-materials on Coast to Coast. So he could be becoming a thorn in their side in recent months. Or he might have been purposely distracted.

What TTSA seem to be promoting is real nuts and bolts UFOs. Whilst they aren't hiding it completely they are keeping quiet about why there is a team of biologists and neuroscientists as company advisers in the background. I can't believe that Tom DeLonge enlisted these people off his own bat. So there must be a reason why they are all listed as part of the TTSA team on the website.

It all points to something they require from studying human brain function, our biology and/or DNA. Although I would prefer not to speculate further on what that may entail at present.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Interesting. Is that Robbie Williams in the back, or did he get his own Uber from McCarren international?
edit on 20-6-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Corbell has released a new interview with Cmdr. David Fravor.

Snippets to take from it:

* Fravor has been in discussion with the suits in government since he went public and there's interest in providing more funding to look into UAPs.

* The tic-tic object appeared to be jamming the radar of his aircraft.

* The tic-tac actually had a couple of L-shaped appendages visible.

* Whatever caused the white water was not seen by Fravor but once the tic-tac UAP disappeared so did the disturbance in the water.

* Other similar projects occurred before AAWSAP/AATIP and continue to this day.

Also in Jason Colavito's blog he is claiming;

..I recently discovered that some of the evidence the Hal Puthoff of To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science used to support the claim that metal with supposedly unearthly composition and properties from flying saucers is in their possession has been previously studied and determined to be earthly, most likely industrial waste...

There's a lot more in that story. But I''ll keep it simple and leave it there for now.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Great find MM.

Great interview.

Few things I pulled from it.

- the radar jamming wasn’t Fravor but another FA 18 ( Fravor didn’t go into whom). And Fravor insinuated that that FA-18 ( Paraphrasing) - tried to get a weapons lock on the tic-tac. When they did that the FA -18 was immediately radar jammed.
Shows me that the Tic-tac immediately recognized a hostile maneuver against it and responded in a non-aggressive maneuver Just like when Fravor went to engage the Tic - tac earlier and cork screwed down to get closer look and the Tic-tac mirrored his maneuvers in the opposite way.

Fkn’ cool.

Also a great few words from Fravor at the end of the interview. Again I’m para- phrasing “ I’m doing this for those interested in the subject.
For those trying to debunk and sling $h/t at me. Im a CO for 300+ personnel and 12 FA-18 Super Hornets for the USAF. With possibly the most hours logged on the Super Hornet on planet Earth. What do you do?”

Thank you for your service Cmdr. Fravor.

edit on 24-6-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I find it hard to believe there aren’t more than tangential connections (aka the taxi driver episode), but I’m gonna defer to Springer and take his word. Zero connection.

If anything, your bird-dogging of the UFO phenomenon has, most likely, shown you that it’s almost an incestous ‘club’, everyone involved is connected to everyone else in some form or fashion. I’m quite the contrarian and would bet against most things, but it seems more than coincidental and more than likely, they’re connected. Likely actively.

But the boss man put his name to it and I have to respect and accept it at face value — notwithstanding the rather obvious possibility.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What TTSA seem to be promoting is real nuts and bolts UFOs. Whilst they aren't hiding it completely they are keeping quiet about why there is a team of biologists and neuroscientists as company advisers in the background. I can't believe that Tom DeLonge enlisted these people off his own bat. So there must be a reason why they are all listed as part of the TTSA team on the website. It all points to something they require from studying human brain function, our biology and/or DNA. Although I would prefer not to speculate further on what that may entail at present.

I agree TDL believes in ‘nuts and bolts’.

No need to speculate: in TTSA’s run up to launching I remember “consciousness exploration” as a bullet point for hocking their promotion. It was a done deal for me then — they (TTSA) have no better of a grasp of the phenomenon than J Allen Hynek. It’s either ‘nuts and bolts’ or it’s all in the experiencer’s head. Can’t be both. Terrance McKenna nailed ‘aliens’ a long time ago. I sure as hell hope these nit-wits aren’t actively poking and prodding (sounds a familiar tactic of some aliens) humans to unlock the ‘consciousness’ portion of the phenomenon, if it’s a nuts and bolts endeavor. Alas, it’s the same guys that pushed the SRI RV failure — NRO satellites proved much more effective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

UFO Clockwork Orange?

We’re livestock

Mechanistic?

Umm...

Very very interesting

Very very interesting

I’m saying this with a deep foreign accent like Dr. Strangelove

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
we live in surreal times

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Corbell semes to be one of the few in ufology who can get the time of day from TTSA...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Very!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

They will have the biologists on board to look into the consciousness aspects of it all I believe. There does seem to be a push in the consciousness direction in this field of the last few years, even more so from other "researchers" in the field, especially Grant whose gone WooWoo with it all, which is a shame I liked Grant.

Most people struggle to define what consciousness is in all fairness, but a famous biologist by the name of TH Huxley wrote back in the late 1800s

"But what consciousness is, we know not; and how it is that anything so remarkable as a state of consciousness comes about as the result of irritating nervous tissue, is just as unaccountable as the appearance of the Djin when Aladdin rubbed his lamp in the story, or as any other ultimate fact of nature"

I am also pretty sure TTSA will start pushing the universe as a living organism type stuff as well, alot of the things they are rumored to be doing very much points to hypothesis such as that.

They must believe in the aspect of this and its how they "control the craft" - when I say "they"... I mean the USAF or sub departments of, as I do not believe it to be alien. They must have made some advancement in technology in regards to controlling things with the mind, just need to look at the cost of a F22 pilot helmet to put some of the pieces together.

As far as Fravor is concerned, if the UAP was that clever to block the radar when the other pilot got a lock-on, they weren't clever enough to know that the were essentially not carrying any ordinance at all, as they have stated before, they don't carry any live weapons on training exercises.

As far as the incest in Ufology.... well I will comment on that later...on a thread thats in the works. Lets just say from the research I have done, there are 3 letter agencies all over it and the main people involved. As far as people sticking up for certain people within "ufology", lets just say that the people best placed to deceive you are your friends..
edit on 25-6-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

"But what consciousness is, we know not; and how it is that anything so remarkable as a state of consciousness comes about as the result of irritating nervous tissue, is just as unaccountable as the appearance of the Djin when Aladdin rubbed his lamp in the story, or as any other ultimate fact of nature"

True that. The greatest immaterial fact of humankind magically materialized from matter? That's a leap of faith in itself.

As far as the incest in Ufology.... well I will comment on that later...on a thread thats in the works. Lets just say from the research I have done, there are 3 letter agencies all over it and the main people involved. As far as people sticking up for certain people within "ufology", lets just say that the people best placed to deceive you are your friends..

Looking forward to that! Please make sure I don't miss it when it debuts.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Corbell semes to be one of the few in ufology who can get the time of day from TTSA...

No connection there though lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I can definitely confirm that the above is based on real events but will not be a fictionalized cartoon based on those real events. I am just playing this for laughs now.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

A successful PR campaign will attempt to manufacture a desired view point by seeding elements in what appear to be diverse sources.

For instance, if you wanted to sell a product that relies on artificial intelligencd, maybe a plethora of negative articles is still useful to generate trust.

A company that makes cookies may plant a story that says that they are going to reduce the number of cookies in a pack and put up the price.

They then roll back part of the change and positive publicity ensues.

I’ll come to my point. A long term PR campaign may seed multiple stories to build up a whole picture. Or release something that, for whatever reason, could not be said in a single article.

edit on 25-6-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Corbell sounds like he’s drumming up the idea that aliens may be a threat

UFO clockwork orange? come on

Trumps new space agency?

edit on 25-6-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join