It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Corbell sounds like he’s drumming up the idea that aliens may be a threat

UFO clockwork orange? come on

Trumps new space agency?

I'm watching for that tbh. With all the talk of bringing back Blue Book, and these birds talking to politicians...I wouldn't be surprised if this pops up along the way.

honestly have no idea how that would go down. I now invite everyone to imagine trump doing a speech on this...

(ofc the really interesting bit is the existing connections to the democratic party and how this would play out with the current admin...who are the republican UFO people?)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

Trumps new space agency?

I'm watching for that tbh. With all the talk of bringing back Blue Book, and these birds talking to politicians...I wouldn't be surprised if this pops up along the way.

honestly have no idea how that would go down. I now invite everyone to imagine trump doing a speech on this...

(ofc the really interesting bit is the existing connections to the democratic party and how this would play out with the current admin...who are the republican UFO people?)

I think you're saying the Hillary plan they were expecting to do is now been hoisted on Trump.

If that’s what you're saying, I agree

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I agree with almost everything you replied to. I appreciate your take.

I’m simply asserting they’re “re-inventing the wheel” w.r.t. consciousness, as it appears from their press release rhetoric. I, wholeheartedly, agree biology and other natural sciences will help unlock the ‘nature of consciousness’; neuroscience and computer science will solve the “grey matter” problem, but there will be half of a puzzle (consciousness) left to be solved...what will place the remaining pieces together? I’d lean towards a Terrance McKenna take...and hope more clinical trials of visionary plants continue forward — Ebner Alexander’s story is a good read as a primer.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Trumps new space agency?

I think you're saying the Hillary plan they were expecting to do is now been hoisted on Trump.

If that’s what you're saying, I agree

The total silence from the white house so far though...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Did anyone catch Eric Davis on C2C? Let me quote from the reddit synopsis:

I agree. Eric gave quite the interview last night. He was able to confirm that the materials that Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) had access to as mentioned in the NYT article were from civilian sources. He also confirmed the existence of a military crash retrieval program of alien craft which AATIP did not have access to but if funding had continued back in 2012 he believes they would have gotten access to it by now. The military crash retrieval program was defunded back in 1989. The US dressed up helicopters as UFOs for intelligence gathering operations in foreign countries back in the sixties. As to the origin of these anomalous craft Eric states that, “They are not made on earth by humans. That is impossible.” There have been hundreds of Tic-Tac military encounters many of which happened beyond US lands or waters. Towards the end of his segment Eric stated that “Poltergeist phenomenom is always, always attached to UFO encounters. It is something that’s not very well understood or recognized by many in ufology…. Every time you have UFOs you’re going to have poltergeists associated with them.” Finally, just to expand a bit on what Eric reported on in regards to upcoming congressional hearings, the US Senate Armed Services Committee is conducting an investigation into the 2004 Tic-Tac incident amongst other things. They have conducted multiple interviews of the principals involved and are looking for additional witnesses. If you were an eyewitness to the Tic-Tac event back in 2004 or similar events, I would encourage you to contact the Committee. (Edit- Added) Additional Tidbits: No success in reverse engineering the alien technology found in crash retrievals. Our technology and engineering need to catch up in order for us to try to understand the alien tech. There have been multiple crash retrievals besides Roswell. He referenced the Del Rio, Texas, crash in 1955 and others that remain classified. Atlantis may be real. Last but not least DoD has made the decision to go ahead with disclosure. The motivation being that they have not been able to figure out this phenomenon and would like to solicit the public’s help in this matter.

um! ummm!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

LMAO

Did he actually provide any evidence for those fantastic claims?

I've been wondering how long it would take until the whole AATIP/Nimitz thing would be drowned in nonsense. It looks like it already started.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

LMAO

Did he actually provide any evidence for those fantastic claims?

I've been wondering how long it would take until the whole AATIP/Nimitz thing would be drowned in nonsense. It looks like it already started.

the best part

the US Senate Armed Services Committee is conducting an investigation into the 2004 Tic-Tac incident amongst other things.

how would one get in touch with these people?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Corbell's slow dripfeed continues too with the second part of his interview with David Fravor.

I will come back to this sometime later..

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I have a copy of that interview with Eric Davis. It was quite some interview.

What was rather odd was how both Davis and the host George Knapp were highly critical of social media debunkers and commentators (I wonder who that could be?) for large parts of the interview. It was total TTSA propaganda I'm sorry to say.

The picture was painted how the Pentagon had released and were "disclosing" details about UFOs. But I don't recall any commentary on how the Pentagon had done little more than confirm that AATIP existed and was wound down after two years because it produced reams of paper and nothing more. Nor how this seems at odds with the brazen claims of DeLonge and then the more measured claims of Elizondo.

Knapp was even proudly commenting how he'd been the guy behind releasing the "Nimitz Report" with no sense of irony at all at how it's provenance is clearly in question because the report cannot be FOIA'd and bears no official markings. There was no question about the financial arrangements of TTSA and the fact that it all points to entertainment and not what is being pushed by their people.

As for Davis he made lots of claims. The strangest one was that poltergeists and UFOs are connected and how he took a poltergeist home with him from Skinwalker Ranch. Also adding a comment, again, how people within the Pentagon believe UFOs are demonic and they are blocking disclosure.

However something struck me. Davis works for Puthoff. Puthoff is the guy who went deep into $cientology and just walked away (as the story goes) and seems to have got rich with money from the US tax payers. For years studying paranormal things. Officially these projects all produced little of substance and were eventually wound down.

Puthoff has relationships with many other people in the MIC, the media and business in that South West corner of the USA where the majority of UFO mythology has been weaved and seeded for around 40 years now. Both he and Davis hold some very strange beliefs.

So perhaps it isn't people in the Pentagon blocking 'disclosure' because they fear UFOs are demons. Maybe these people in the Pentagon just think people like Puthoff and Davis are actually crackpots.

ETA:

There was a lot more in that interview that could be discussed like UFO crash retrievals etc...
edit on 28/6/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Dr Ron Evans' physics heavy Project Greenglow seems to think highly of the advanced physics papers Puthoff produced in the early 90s. He certainly has some chops.

There are those that would argue that his foray into Remote Viewing / Influencing was built on his experiences in Scientology and perhaps RonOrg / FreeZone. However, I don't have any real knowledge of these groups and from my perspective, I can't see a link.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Maybe he did.

But the ideas and UFO mythology from 40 years ago + seems to be highly concentrated in a certain area and promoted by a group of 'influential people' who harbour left field beliefs and ideas. They seem to dabble in occult matters and also have media contacts that are utilised to spread their gospel for them.

What I am suggesting is that various people in the Pentagon view these people as highly intelligent but also somewhat deluded. They don't see UFOs as demons they just see this bunch of old men still trying to foist their odd beliefs on everybody else.

That might even be why, although TTSA are still promoting a form of nuts and bolts UFO story, they are in fact introducing this concept of 'consciousness' into the narrative. It almost sounds like the beginnings of a cult!

edit on 28/6/2018 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Makes perfect sense.

Listening to Fravor on Corbell's latest podcast talk about TTSA it sounds like he's not happy with a lot they've done. Seems like a schism?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

MM, the problem with that is there might be factions in the pentagon with different views.
The researcher Nick Redfern says there are religious paranoids in the high echelon of the army who do believe aliens are demons, this Collins Elite group.

My take has always been and still is their spreading misinformation and exotic alien/UFO memes to distract, therefore they gladly use these government connected characters when they get a dupe to be the catalyst to spread their FAKE alien memes.

Now is the warp drive, supergravity, wormholes nonsense. Also, emphasizing the Steven Greer type dogma, “the government can take ET home”, more utter nonsense.

Before was the Bennewitz, Moore, Doty affair induced, aliens are demons eating our children in dark caves. You notice that meme is kind of gone now, so they create by osmosis a new one--updated BS.

Who knows, next might be aliens are clowns or reptiles, any crap to distract us from the reality of this phenomenon.

Now they got a real group to misinform in TTSA.

edit on 28-6-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Gotta agree with ya MM, same BS with a twist repackaged, remarketed for a new younger generation. Although the old boys are really out of touch if they think TDL is some cool hip guy minnials will listen to, Kim kardashian and Kanye would have done and would have got more exposure to. Sadly, that's probably quite accurate.

There is an underlying occultness to it all, aliens and nuts and bolts to the public but they believe in the quantum critters not aliens, that's my take at the moment.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
re Puthoff, I heard he was a Free Zone guy.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

re Puthoff, I heard he was a Free Zone guy.

In other words he believes in science fiction passed off as a fact?

I see a parallel here.
edit on 29/6/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i dont believe in AATIP anymore
everthing sounds too much like a GOV PSY-OP to be believable
i think the ufo community is under attack, once again

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: ctj83
That might even be why, although TTSA are still promoting a form of nuts and bolts UFO story, they are in fact introducing this concept of 'consciousness' into the narrative. It almost sounds like the beginnings of a cult!

I've been wondering about this for some time.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

A mock-up of Puthoff's Woo and "I got a SERPO for ya" resume would be pretty spectacular. A lot of "misses." Did you know some in Scientology have a grievance with him for plagarizing RV? It's actually their "tech."

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join