It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Still can't find your reference.

But if you mean RM collins, the disinfo agent working for doty,
I don't care if it's claimed a VW microbus was discovered in his
brain and proven by a MRI.

Also, if you meant "clusters" as from this page:

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

Anything the man says might as well be said by Doty.

I'm not impressed by coleman lantern parts as proof of UFOs either.

Kev
edit on 12-6-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ah.

My apologies for something.

I had electricians rewiring part of my house this morning,
so I was rushed.

I appear to have mingled two different posts in my mind,
from Pigsy and from CTJ.

My apologies for causing confusion.

Kev

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You sure those electricians weren’t aliens just trying to check you out?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They were installing a 30 amp circuit so I can plug in my new RV
while it's in the driveway.

Nothing exotic.

But I appreciate the humor, LOL.

Kev

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That’s the first part of what I meant - no it doesn’t all rest on him. That’s just an interesting aside.

I’d assumed you would be aware of this research, so apologies if it seems vague or unrelated.

There’s much more and from what I’ve seen so far, it means what you call the antenna is likely nothing like the antenna of the aviary group.

So it seems unlikely they are on the same research path as you. In fact it’s seeming quite different. You just use the same word, perhaps?

In terms of the location, it seems to be a collection of UBEs located in the right occipital lobe.

Regardless of if they are wrong or right - this seems to be what they define as the antenna and it’s probably important to have that definition down.

I’ll dig out the link to the scan photo and patient outcome.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'm talking in depth with the primary researcher of the antenna project,
but by all means I'd like to see your references.

And you are correct.. there are something like 3 different 'antenna'
theories being thrown around by various groups of people.

I wouldn't be surprised if more than one faction was trying to modify
human beings to suit their purposes.

Kev

I haven't met Kit Green.. I'd like to... but I wouldn't be surprised if
this was the path he's on..

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Now.. I've definitely had discussions with people about how
it would appear that the visual cortex of our brains are
being taken over by the Phenomenon sometimes...

but IMHO this "antenna" evidence is something of a false
trail.. except perhaps in the case of people who have been
radiated by "the government".

I don't currently have that info.

Kev
edit on 12-6-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I responded to you, check your in box.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Look forward to your info.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here is a transcript of Puthoffs presentation in Las Vegas_

paradigmresearchgroup.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Richard Dolan very recently interviewed Peter Lavenda; its a very interesting interview thats for sure.

Main points I took away, considering our recent conversations;

1)
TDL is in control of it all and is the one that has instigated everything with all people involved. Lavenda really pushed this and reiterated the point many times, he even brought up the theories regarding TDL being a puppet for the MIC and he said he has seen the communications between TDL and "sources" and that TDL being a puppet is very far from the truth. TDL contacted Lavenda back in late 2014 to start work on the non-fiction books.

2)
Lavenda mentioned something I theroised a while back, that the team of TTSA and TTSA itself was essentially Plan B. After the Wikileaks, Lavenda said that they all went dark as they were unsure of what nature and content of the leaks were and made some interesting comments regarding it was only Inbox messages of Podesta that were leaked and not the outbox and they were really worried if the outbox was to be leaked. He mentioned that TDL had to rethink his team and subsequently had to almost start over in regards to who was on-board. This would make sense as to why Mellon et al came on-board after the election, which I still believe had an effect also. This would explain why people that were highlighted as being in the google hangouts, never made it into the final team.

3)
Lavenda also mentioned that getting Podesta on-board was like pulling teeth and in the interview that we have all seen the photos of, but not yet the content or any footage of, took months and months to get done and was conducted just before the presidential campaign begun. Allegedly Podesta was very coy about what he spoke with them about in the interview as he was unsure as to what was classified and what wasn't and didn't want to disclose classified information accidentally, but, that he pointed them in the right "direction" without saying it directly in regards to the phenomenon. Lavenda makes a point that if the MIC were behind TDL and TTSA, then why would it take them so long to get interviews or contacts of people within the MIC, if they were that forthcoming, it wouldnt have been that difficult.

4)
TDL got his sources originally way back in the beginning due to his celebrity status and knowing a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy! Lavenda said they have some very high level sources that they would never give up due to the nature of the information that they have given them and for their own personal safety and fear of imprisonment. Lavenda stated he sat within some of these meetings and described his shock at TDL ability to get these sources talking.

I would post more, but dont have the time, the interview is definitley worth listening to....

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Richard Dolan very recently interviewed Peter Lavenda; its a very interesting interview thats for sure....

Possibly this?

kgraradioarchives.com...

kgraradioarchives.com...
edit on 13/6/2018 by mirageman because: added sauce

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That's the badger, apologies I didn't have time earlier, thanks MM

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Did he mention what they might ever produce in terms of substance regarding the UFO issue?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In a similar vein, there's an article in the latest edition of Edge Science (Issue 34) called The Department of Defense and UFOs Redux By John Alexander.

Alexander's public stance has always been that the US Government does not care about studying UFOs even during the years when AATIP was functional. In this column he reveals that he himself was involved in a similar but informal and unfunded study at the DoD.

The formal U.S. Air Force UFO programs, Projects Sign, Grudge, and Blue Book are well documented. But in addi- tion, from 1984 through 1988, long before Senator Harry Reid was able to earmark funding for the DIA project, I ran a similar, albeit unfunded, effort. Assuming that no one in the UFO community would file a FOIA request for such a topic, the name we employed for this project was Advanced Theoretical Physics (ATP). Participants all had Top Secret/SCI level clearances and they came from all Department of Defense services, the Intelligence Community, and civilian aerospace companies. It was literally an “old boy” network, all male, whose interest in the topic was known to us.

He goes on to discuss a number of cases including Cash-Landrum and Bentwaters (Rendlesham - where he asserts a lot of things as facts that aren't actually facts). But makes the case that

The point is that time and time again UFO cases have been reported and researched but with little, if any, resolution. UFO advocates find that explanation hard to comprehend. The common belief is that these studies are part of the cover-up by some agency that may have all the answers (or at least some of them) but which has chosen to withhold them from public view

Alexander claims that there is a deep reluctance to fund UFO research because immediate conflicts will always win any competition for funding. The lack of any tangible results studying UFOs in the past also means there is little enthusiasm for throwing money at it. He tries to counter that view by likening it to research into cancer cures or the 'god' particle. I'm not sure they are comparable to be honest. But Alexander's view seems to be one in current vogue at the moment and that it's 'all in your head'.

My own view is that UFOs are interrelated with other anomalous phenomena, including, but not limited to near-death experiences, remote viewing, psychokinesis, post mortem communication, and even cryptozoology. Furthermore, it appears that consciousness is a key component.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Awesome post MM, as usual!

Very interesting with the consciousness perspective they are using here and pushing, along with the remote viewing angle too.

My first thoughts were "another bloody acronym" to put on the chalkboard

Interestingly they also mention how the videos from the Nimitz incident were "sequestered (hidden) in other files" and was only looked into when a senior office raised concerns about the incident - not classified like ol' Zondo stated then!

It is my understanding that the Nimitz case made famous by the AATIP project originated in a similar fashion, through a request by a concerned senior officer. The videos had been sequestered in files. The public only learned of the incidents when the pilots began discussing the incident

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I had a quick listen to some of that Dolan interview with Peter Levenda. Whether you agree with what he says or not he articulates his points very well. He's a very intelligent guy. I only heard about 30 mins this morning. So I'll try to catch up with the rest sometime soon.

Very interesting with the consciousness perspective they are using here and pushing, along with the remote viewing angle too.

I can't write this off as pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo. But this has grown in recent years with a number of people pushing the consciousness angle. They may be onto something. But it also could be, as I've said before, an attempt to make UFO experiences non-falsifiable. If it's all in your head then it's like proving dreams are reality. Someone is behind pushing this idea

The problem is that some people seem only too willing to embrace the idea rather than questioning it's validity.

Interestingly they also mention how the videos from the Nimitz incident were "sequestered (hidden) in other files" and was only looked into when a senior office raised concerns about the incident - not classified like ol' Zondo stated then!

Yes, I totally overlooked that point. It's still a mystery how the first video was posted on a German filmakers site back in 2007.

From what Alexander says there was an informal 'old boys' network' running ATP. My guess is that AATIP was probably a similar thing with a lucky bonus from Harry Reid to use for a couple of years.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Old Timer here mostly observing and enjoying the conversation. I believe Alexander said something which reveals to me in my own minds eye..mind being the operative word that many old school Intel types do when playing word game s whilst flashing what its all about as if over our head..where it becomes somewhat of a private joke..because thats what they are doing..

“The precognitive sentient phenomena concept suggests that there is some external controlling agent that initiates these events that are observed and reported,” writes Alexander, “It appears as though the agent not only determines all factors of the event, but is already aware of how the observers or researchers will respond to any given stimuli.”

The key to catching the Skinwalker comes from another idea proposed by Alexander, that UFO (and other anomalous experiences) are projected directly into the brains of the the observers, manipulating their experience of reality.
retired Col. John B. Alexander

“If there was one common factor to those events, it was that they had nothing in common with one another. As bizarre as many of the incidents were, they tended to be totally unique.”

If we reflect on C2c Art bell LMH Funded in the very beginning they helped carry and maintain the classic UFO narrative..while serving as a draw for reporting anomalous events , attracting foreign agents spies...craft event spotters..as in launches .something which was done in even Aleister Crowleys time who did some work for mi6....I noted on the mysterious exotic rare metal just coincidentally used in Russian MIG fighters..would be such a draw for example..ie a honeypot..or actual human animal experimentation using chemical bio or microwave or other energies ..While 22 million dollars may seem like a lot...its really a drop in the bucket..with what they have spent..
I recall Antoine Gigal and her psychotronic device..odd for a multilingual 20 year Egyptologist to be carrying arounsd..I recall rtendalsham and reports of exposure to something..I recall thanx to C2c..who else..pusing the Albeliek philadelphia experiment all dealing with similar stuff..all in those same years.

I doubt they would get many recruits for microwave or other radio waves..but you never know..you can get people to do just about anything..Herding a crowd on the internet..is even easier than radio with the right meme..As was mentioned earlier even a new crowdsourcing app for detection was offered ..only the joke is on us..as we are the targets tracked .not the UFO..Space is pretty much privatized..getting an FOIA won't be easy..
But I digress..and apologize..
Doty's AF record with some redactions posted..spent a few years in Germany..worked his way up to Top secret
ufos-documenting-the-evidence.blogspot.com...
It's always funny to see LMH play the victim of a hoax in these things..in one..the Caret Hoax ..she kept on going like a trooper

Anyway..Yuge concert in Cumbia..TDL would be jealous; The Skinwalker Band!..
www.cumbrialive.co.uk/Skinwalker-headline-night-of-Cumbrian-rock-music-0c5032e9-1faf-454a-b124-5b3916cd731a-ds

Come on folx lets pump this meme up..once it gets going no one will remember how it started..

some of you may love these pix
theintercept.com...
assets.documentcloud.org...

edit on 14-6-2018 by Sys_Config because: add material

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

its worth listening to the whole podcast MM. I have to give props to Lavenda and agree with your point completely, he is very intelligent and very articulate and....believable in what he says, which adds another layer or depending on your opinion strips away a layer of nonsense to the whole TTSA thing (cant think of another way to put it)

He is also on LMH and Burroughs podcast as well, I am yet to listen to that, but I will to see if they cover anymore of the same things in more detail or more subjects. I like Burroughs, but LMH just butts in halfway through a decent conversation with cows arse cored out theories that are totally unrelated to the conversation at the time and is so annoying.

As far as it appearing on the German film makers website, it could potentially have been put there on purpose in plain sight, but still hidden from view on a server somewhere by someone until a time was necessary that someone wanted to retrieve it? If was in a position where I wanted some information out, that wasnt neccesairliy classified, but wasnt unclassified either, its probably the path I would go down. Hey, if anyone asks, the perfect cover is there already. A video of a UFO on a film makers website...hmmmm hmmmm.. of course its real lol.

Grant Cameron... you know what I really like him. I like his eccentricity and his enthusiasm and his perspectives and there is, I believe some real value in the topics he "used" to cover

That being said his content on his YT channel and other things he has been talking about in the last 6 months is strikingly different as of late and he has really gone down some bizzare rabbit holes of late. I'm not suggesting that "someone got to him" as not everything is a James Bond movie lol, but his direction recently is puzzling and odd.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sys_Config

thats alot of information in there and some of it incorrect.

if you want a good idea of the incest within Ufology and some of the messages being pushed and the people that appear again and again, I need to correct you on the LMH funded C2C.

It was Bigelow who put forward the funds for what was the precursor to C2C and wanted LMH to host the show with others.

good ol' bob!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sys_Config

One point I have taken away from your post which I had not considered before is the crowdfunded application that you spoke of. In this thread earlier on and in others, we have discussed TDL's desire to create an application that tracks and monitors UAP sighthings across the globe. I hadn't considered the people who witness the sightings being the ones who are tracked rather than the sighthings themselves.

Considering some of the references others have made in regards to this; "investigate the experiancers rather than the sightings" to get better data, is most interesting and applicable here, taking your theory into account of course. Especially taking into account the old Mufon Omega-3 investigations and the experiancer group investigations that are currently ongoing.

Interesting and thanks for the addition there...

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join