It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I say with confidence that this is an ongoing operation (very successful, btw) to control UFOlogy by the US government.

TDL is just a co-opted person and anyone will be co-opted if their of any fame on any level or if their of little attention then they may be ignored.

Remember the take about Bennewitz. They claim they messed him up because he was getting into their secret weaponry and this had to be hidden from the Russians. I don’t believe that

All they did with him was draw attention to him, therefore the idea that they were screwing up his brain to keep people away is unlikely...

The reason why they attached to Bennewitz was because of his weird ideas. They had a gold mine of misinformation to let loose through him

With TDL they just first had to co-opt him and then lay on a new layer of BS through this FAKE science warp drive crap

The new BS they want to attack to UFOlogy.

Maybe the control of UFOlogy is a good thing, I don’t know, but to me, it’s clear what they’ve done and are doing and will continue to do.

edit on 9-6-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Some very interesting points there Willtell. It's very easy to Co opt people who have an ego, especially "celebrity". However, why attack ufology, it's never been taken seriously anyway, so if your hypothesis is correct, then why now? The only reason I can think of is if some correct information had leaked out somehow and they wanted to control it by muddying the water furthermore or by doing so other groups may step into the light and they can identify easily who these are.

I still believe they were to be hiliarys group to bring some of "it" into the white world, fade to white almost! Now the ate scrambling because that didn't quite work out. With hiliarys not winning, plan b. Get Congress interested with the video releases, well that didn't work did it.

I reckon we will see longer versions of the videos as their 3Rd attempt to stay relevant and make an impact.

It's all bloody weird to be honest though.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

They’re not attacking Ufology they're trying to hide its reality from the public, is my idea.

They will, therefore, attach strange ideas, sending people on wild goose chases to distract people away from the truth.

They can’t control the numerous UFO sightings, but they can control the average person’s conception of the reality of it.

When they do that by making it a ridiculous mockery, or absurd notions about warp drives, people will just get either uninterested or be driven to chase fantasies

Its been taken seriously by a small number of people, but the potential of this is enormous enough for them to control it and keep it in the small range of interest category.

They themselves through the Robertson panel recommended way back in the early 50's...

That the national security agencies take immediate steps to strip the Unidentified Flying Objects of the special status they have been given and the aura of mystery they have unfortunately acquired;

So they don't create interest they--as you say--muddy it up when interest arises

TTSA is a big pile of mud

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I appreciate your points but they are a little late. Every major blockbuster film in the last 20 yrs that have grossed more money than anything else has been about aliens etc.

The public are aware of whats out there and the interest in it hasn't waned neither has it grown though. I personally don't believe it's aliens in nature, I think it's something closer thats more profound, but hey maybe that's why they push the alien side so much and all the other junk that comes with it.

We do agree that TTSA is there to muddy the water somewhat, but then I don't believe they have a handle on whatever the truth is anyway, they are just taking stabs in the dark and hoping someone who does know sits up and takes notice if they strike lucky or hit a nerve with someone in the know.

One important thing we have to remember is that, we don't know what the phenomenon is at all, we have had this long and we still have no reason clue!! We need to be careful not to let our ignorance and our own bias betray ourselves. It could be alien, it could be quantum atmospheric critters, it could be anything. We just don't know and we have to be careful what information we consume and the informations origins and the associated bias's origins.

Interesting side fact; UAP sightings are at an all time low at the moment, seems to go in 3-6 year cycles and is currently down 41% since 2008.

Don't take this post as an attack Willtell, I always appreciate your posts an perspective

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

An attack on what? I didn’t perceive in the least an attack. I don’t even see much of a disagreement at all.
Everything you’ve said I’ve said before or in my own post.

Some thoughts:

The fact is we’re not even dealing with the alien/UFO question much on this thread but the TTSA fiasco.

Also, most of the main parties on this thread are skeptics and don’t really accept any UFO legitimacy.

As for the alien/UFO question, it’s like religion, some people do know what it is all about, but they can’t convey that knowledge objectively to others in any way but through a theoretical postulation.

And there’s no way for them to know because they lack the capacity to confirm. So all they can do is believe—faith.

And we know faith and knowledge are two different things.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Interesting points guys. We've seen the meddling in ufology by the spooks going way back to the early 1950s. I think then the reason was to keep an eye on people who might be operating as Soviet military spies parading as UFOlogists. A number of people like George Adamski the famous 'contactee' were rumoured to be part of an intelligence plot "..to see how easily and whom specifically could be fooled into believing anything." The more recent sad deaths of the Heaven's Gate Cult could well be an extreme example of such trickery no matter who was actually behind it. Of course we have the Doty/Moore/Bennewitz saga as Will mentioned too.

But there is a big difference this time.

The world of ufology is being almost ignored and bypassed. Except for a few, friendly and carefully chosen outlets most of the 'big' names on the TV/radio and conference circuit have been ignored and left high & dry. So the target audience is different. The subtext seems to be a drive at the youth of America (this does not appear to be an international effort) to convince them of something and the reason for snaring Tom DeLonge.

However, like we discussed a few pages back, this also could be an effort at poking the US DoD to force their hand. Possibly to get them to release something hidden away in black projects so it can be used in the 'white world'. The entertainment side and share issue is probably an insurance policy for DeLonge to prevent him going bankrupt.

edit on 10/6/2018 by mirageman because: ,,

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It seems that every group, even groups of near "insiders"
is convinced that the 'other group' is the one
that must know something.

It's rather comical.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Maybe

We just have to keep seeking

Never stop seeking truth no matter what

That's what makes us greater than the animals and greater than ourselves

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Oh, where in the brain do you imagine the antenna is found.

Brain location wise I mean?

Eventually a pattern seems to have formed about the location.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Oh, where in the brain do you imagine the antenna is found.

Brain location wise I mean?

Eventually a pattern seems to have formed about the location.

Well it's my contention that I've had that information for more than
ten years.. quite detailed information on that actually... and that
is the major part of the 30% I won't talk about.

Oh I've offered this data to various people and groups, but nobody
wants it.. I offered it to one of the scientists working for TTSA even..
the one guy I know with them that I trust.

As the prison review board says in "Raising Arizona" I just have to say,
"well, Ok then".

I'll take it to my grave, it's all the same to me.

The info would just be abused anyway.

Kev

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

There are currently 19 people pitching films, books, or other things on Lazar. Only one of them has access to Bob and is actually making a film with a distribution deal...

TDL has mentioned Inter Stellar craft too, don't see either one (a film about BL or an interstellar craft) on the horizon for his outfit.

There are LOTS of people who drop names and hope to get things done in this world that will better their brand, Jeremy doesn't play that, he just goes out and gets it done. He is able to do that because he's not a BSer, so please don't artificially combine him with those who might be. It's just not right nor is it fair.

ETA: I'll say it one more time, there is no connection between Jeremy and ANYONE, he is literally doing these projects on his own because the topics fascinate him as a man and a human.
edit on 6-11-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

19, huh? Where does Bob get the time of day?!

But seriously, I get what you’re saying and Jeremy — from what I’ve gathered — seems like a legit dude. I’ve seen no red flags. Wish him the best on both films...I look forward to Bob’s personally.

edit on 11-6-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: a

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

The other "18" have all the time in the world because Bob won't talk to them, that's the point.

Anybody can say they are doing a film on "___________", but, if they can't get access to "__________" it's just talk.

If you ever meet and spend any time with anyone who is in TV or Films you'll likely soon learn what the specific definition of BS is.

In any case, my point is, the fact there are lots of people talking about making a film, writing a book, etc... on the same topic doesn't mean they are connected in any way, much less actually have the potential to do what they say they are going to do.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

My bad. I have been less than articulate of late — I understood that Jeremy was the only one Bob was giving time of day.

Economics, sports, and farming are my thing; nothing is impossible, but it’s extremely unlikely I ever meet anyone In the TV and film biz that I have the pleasure of learning that type of BS. But I do encounter it many other aspects in my life. BSing probably looks the same in all endeavors?

Totally understand what you’re saying. Appreciate the reply

edit on 11-6-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

DP
edit on 11-6-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: DP

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns

Its all become so boring, drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip Yaaaaaawn , ill come back here in a few years to see if anything has changed, somehow i doubt if anything will, Yaaawn .

Well your right, it has become a redundant subject since this group has gone quiet...and will likely stay quiet or only give us nonsense like mm and others have pointed out.

That’s the point to DO NOTHING since they have nothing.

They’re not going to do all that exotic science they claim to do FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THEY DON’T HAVE THE MONEY TO DO THAT

But this zondo guy said in brazilian conference that, they have replicated some of the physics in a lab. so at least they have a lab of their own, it seems

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Well an update on this.

I'm giving some of my information to a scientist participating
on the antenna project. Really, he's what I had always wanted
to 'grow up to be' when I was young. Really swell guy.

I suspect that my posting days on ATS are nearly over..
nothing ominous or conspiratorial..

hopefully I'll be working on the project with my spare time
and just won't have the time to post much anymore.

Kev

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

How many times have you said you are cutting down or leaving ATS in the past two weeks. Am loosing count!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I asked because it's all publicly available. I'm not sure how long it has been, but it's out there, in terms of images, explanations.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Hello Sir,

Could you check your u2u please?

And thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join