It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Oh you betcha!

I know most people are big on the 'cloaking field' thing..
it's really their version of "sentient plasma" --- of a
knee jerk lazy, one-size fits all explanation.

But it doesn't hurt to investigate all theories.. we can
learn things, maybe unintentionally.

I'm really leaning towards a "flatland Z+1 access point
of entry" and/or an alteration of the higgs field constant
to explain the apparent "cloaking".

I still find 'sentient plasmas' compelling for a lot of
scenarios.. but now that our EMF fields have corrupted
our bodies and scared away the golden age "entities"..
that just leaves us with the nasty shid.. like the
chupa chupas and other machine intelligence-type
critters.

And that leads us to SWR as one good place to investigate.

These "machine entities' are not my specialty.. they may be
related to what I know.. but are only related.. it's time for me
to go back to school some and to get serious about researching
something mostly new to me.

Kev

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I imagine!

Teasing is warranted.

I actually HAVE cut down more than 50%.

My projects just aren't picking up as quickly as I had hoped
at first is all.

I'll try and post less.

Kev

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Post away Kev. I was teasing a little with my comment😁.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

No nothing to talk about cloaking here. I'm talking about an MRI scan. UBEs. Clusters.

It's all out there. No one seems to have noticed.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

You've lost me.

References please?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just wanted to clarify that I, who has been a critic of the affair of TTSA have not arrived at this lightly.

My critique is well thought out and is based on the history of known government meddling in Ufology, the parties involved in this group, and their presentation.

I recognize the fact that many people have been given some hope through this organization and do have faith in its presentation, unlike myself and many others on this thread.

It’s never been my intention to castigate unfairly or unjustly anyone’s faith in this group or their beliefs.

I support and respect any endeavor in seeking higher knowledge, so the last thing I would want to do is subject people to unjust ridicule or unfair judgment.

And I’ve always said, as a caveat, maybe there is a good reason for my general premise that this is an extended cover-up from the government of Ufology

Maybe we aren’t remotely prepared for disclosure. I acknowledge that possibility, and in fact, believe it’s most likely valid...that the world is not ready for any massive disclosure.

I believe people in this thread, although there are myriad and different opinions, do respect others beliefs and that’s one reason generally this discussion is held on a high level.

I hope that can remain the case.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I’ll dig them out. In the meantime look at unexplained bright objects.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I could not agree more, I think most of the participants (if not all) agree to disagree. There are plenty of people within this thread that I have learned more from and looked into other areas of research I would not have done if I hadn't looked at my own bias/beliefs and put them aside to contemplate their different perspectives.

We can all learn from our own differences and beliefs, without getting on a soap box, that's whats wrong with the world in general really.

As far disclosure is concerned, its a tough one. We don't know what it is, at all! We have guesses but no real clue, even those guesses have been fed down or obtained from somewhere, rather than intelligently deducted individually. The people that shout for disclosure have already decided what disclosure to them is, its the grey's from Zeta Reticuli, so anything that doesn't meet that or is totally different will be disappointed and their own bias will lead them to not believe anything else. This level of ignorance really gets to me to be honest, we simply don't know what we don't know because....you guessed it... we don't know!

People really should challenge themselves and their own beliefs, before challenging others. I have learnt more about myself and other areas of interest related to "it" over the last 3 months than I have in the last 20 years, simply by doing this.

Real Disclosure?
I have absolutely no clue what that is, what it involves and it is that would be disclosed. If I am to believe what we are told, quite simply, apparently we aren't ready for it. All I know is that the world is a beautiful and at the same time, very odd weird place. Trying to figure this out, is quite enjoyable, even if there will never be a payoff.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Nice find MM, it's heavy reading in some areas but definitely worth a look. I will comment once I have gone through it, if I understand any of it

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Whilst we were all discussing this, I don't know if anyone else picked up on this, I certainly didn't and I went back through the posts from the middle of May to check this hadn't been posted in this thread before.

It appears my theory on TDL wanted TTSA to get government funding through the release of the videos to be seen by Congress (hence UFO community being side stepped) would certainly seem to make more sense if TDL Facebook Post from 18th May is anything to go by;

To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science has accomplished incredible things since October. My team has been steadily briefing multiple committees in Congress, some at the classified level, and holy cow — MAJOR change is coming.
can’t say anything else, but more to come soon. TTSA is also in the process of bringing 2 Major Motion Pictures, 2 Television Series, and an Unscripted Docu-Series to the world. We have received multiple network contracts and after the negotiations, announcements will be coming soon.

We have as well initiated the beginnings of a major Aerospace partnership and started “scope of work” proposals for our Space-Time Metric Engineering... yes, the stuff you and I really care about! TTSA has also been in contact with multiple EU and South American Countries regarding their respective UFO Programs and the goal of creating an International Information DATA Sharing System and Analysis through the proprietary TTSA Community of Interest and it’s Artificial Intelligence Analysis Initiative. All these things take time, money and patience.

There is nothing that I am doing that is easy, every single thing here is extremely difficult. So thank you so much for being patient, and understanding what exactly we are trying to achieve here. This is what your investment dollars are going for. And we definitely need much more to finish this work. If interested, please consider investing at ToTheStarsAcademy.con

TDL Facebook Source

Data sharing initiative, getting into other corporations interested and also getting Congress involved. It would appear that funding from the government and getting contracts with other corporations is how they intend on financing their little adventure. TDL has stated in other posts on his page that the monies raised from the share offering is being spent on the books and other media, no FTL craft in sight!
edit on 12-6-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I have seen that facebook post somewhere before. But all it says, as you quite rightly point out is that Tom is building an entertainment company. If you read the financial reports TTSA absorbs the losses of his previous entertainment company loaded with his debts and then raising money from donations investors.

Meanwhile the US government remain tight lipped on virtually anything TTSA does. So any co-operation there is at present an unknown quantity. As for contact with multiple EU and South American Countries regarding their respective UFO Programs and the goal of creating an International Information DATA Sharing System....

Wake up Tom!

Isaac Koi has already done an awful lot of work getting data released from a number of governments and other sources on UFO cases. A lot of information is already public domain.

Of course the problem with collating any UFO data and trying to analyse it is how do you decide what is worth consideration. A lot of sightings are simply visual mistakes of natural, or man made phenomena, some are hoaxes. How do you filter you data to produce anything meaningful?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I agree MM, I still believe that they are going to go towards a mobile application that lets you record your GPS location, weather, images, videos and notes on any "sightings".

Collating this level of data, like I have mentioned before would be invaluable to anyone serious about research using actual data and the MIC in terms of protecting their interests in relation to black projects that are flying and spotting other countries black projects too (potentially).

As far as filtering out data to reduce misidentified objects, they could potentially only investigate areas that become hotspots from the data they receive. This would be the scientific approach, only investigate areas that seem to have multiple sightings that remain unexplained. I work with heatmaps in my job quite a lot in regards to locations and this in regards to flying secret airframes or UAPs would be VERY interesting indeed for someone wanting to get more of a handle on it.

How can you look at it scientifically when there appears to be no there, there!;

Easy.... mobile application that tracks and logs sightings, minimal ongoing expense as the population will do the work for you for free and you can deduct where, the there is.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I still don't understand why you brought up that reference.

Kev

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I've noticed that the 3 largest "hot spots" in the USA
are all full of Native American Indians who have had
their sense of self destroyed and who quite frankly
are often alcoholics.

I mean SWR, Dulce and Yakima.

Its the dirty truth about my people.

I'd be surprised if my direct ancestors region of
Pine Ridge South Dakota wasn't also a hot spot,
but they just keep it to themselves better...
i don't know anyone there any more.

But if you read the MUFON report on who is
an experiencer, it should be obvious to a child
why these hots spots are hot spots.

These hot spots are exactly what my hypothesis
would predict in any case.

Now, there certainly could be other reasons for
hot spots, especially outside of america.

Worth discussing though.

Kev

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I still don't understand why you brought up that reference.

Kev

Which comment kev? Without stating which one, I can't really help you help , other than take a guess.

I can only assume the "how can you record something when there doesnt appear to be any there, there"

Then its quite simple really, to scientifically deduce where to look for "it" you need at least a place to start. Logic and science are over-rated but it would at least get out of the starting blocks. We have all got to start somewhere..

Looking into where "it" resides and / or is spotted the most frequently, from a geographical perspective. Then when you have a sample of these, you would then look at areas where the most unexplained sightings occur after you have deducted false sightings,hoaxed and misidentified sightings and investigate that area that is of the most interest and has the most genuine sightings.

That is how I would start any investigation into trying to ascertin where the "there" is, so that I could being more of a scientitic investigation and understanding. How I would record it when I got there? I have no idea.. I am not on their bus/wagon... just a curious onlooker thinking out loud.

I agree, especially in relation to the Omega-3 study that native american locations do at least appear to fit the criteria of some of these hot spots as you theorize, but as you mentioned, that's only localized to the USA so doesn't really hold water for other potential areas of the world, unless of course there are deeper ancestral connections across differing tribes of peoples that connect them all too, but I think that's a little off topic for this thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

About the degenerative disease that has bright spots on a mri.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The entire purpose of genuine "UFO" sightings is to bypass the conscious rational mind and to affect vulnerable body systems.

People who have a damaged sense of self are the low hanging fruit.

Yes, native americans certainly meet this requirement in many cases.

But many people with clinical depression, aspergers, etc. do as well.

I have to run. Think i might write a formal paper though..i know some people who would appreciate it.

Kev

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes.

Clue two comes from Keith Basterfields blog. Look for Robert Collins MRI.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Late reply to a post a few pages back so apologies, maybe zondo and crew were team b, second choice. In response to hiliarys defeat when team a pulled out. We could suppose that team A were the ones highlighted in the podesta email leaks that were participants in the Google hangout?

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join