It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This group TTSA is a strange group. They are merchandising NOTHING…

I mean if it were star wars or Star Trek than they would have some credibility in merchandising sunglasses, hats, tee shirts…etc.

This group looks like something going backward. You know as if they made a big movie or some great media sensational splash, therefore, they can create a cultural identity. But the reality is they are NOTHING.
They’ve created NOTHING, discovered NOTHING.

So what makes them attractive as a cultural icon at this point enough that people would buy their merchandise or buy into their identity? That's whats strange, among other elements, about TTSA.

I mean...even if TDL was John Lennon he’d be presumptuous creating such a group.

UNLESS..?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Zondo on the drums, TDL frontman with good ol' Hal on the bass lol.

I think that TTSA was nothing more than a vehicle to get funding from the hillary administration to almost be a public facing government funded Mufonesque corporation. The video's they planned to release all along were not for us, but for Congress and to get people on board and to start asking questions and ultimately funding to attempt to answer said questions.

TDL said himself he had to go away and rethink their approach, I believe this is to do with Trump winning and their whole strategy had to be rethought out.

TDL may be many things, but stupid he isnt, he is excellent at marketing himself and his companies and they would have known that a share funding round would have not have been enough to achieve what they set out to do.

I believe that government funding was the original plan, considering hillary did t get in, big spanner and now they look kinda pointless as a result.
edit on 8-6-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Remember TTSA isn’t the only group. It’s like a race. Vallée seems to now have his own answers. Then there is the affiliated but seperate Experiencer group?

Maybe there’s someone more charismatic waiting in the wings that will steal their thunder? Other announcements, other reveals?

I wonder how they will take That?

edit on 8-6-2018 by ctj83 because: Sing when you’re winning

edit on 8-6-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I believe that government funding was the original plan, considering hillary did t get in, big spanner and now they look kinda pointless as a result.....

I think that's a very good observation.

But why had people like Steve Justice and Chris Mellon jumped on board when they knew America had elected the Trump administration? Nor does it explain Zondo retiring from the Pentagom only a few days before the Oct 2017 launch.

So it may well be that there are other agendas at play. As ctj83 alludes there seem to be other interested parties in the race to 'privatize the paranormal'. Maybe DeLonge wants his payback for all the legal & financial work that had to be undertaken to get as far as he did. We will see the whole project become nothing more than an entertainment project. But we also seem to have Dr. Vallée promoting the study of these 'meta-materials' and another group involved with the Skinwalker Ranch and Bob Lazar stories.

So we are getting mixed Signals?

edit on 8/6/2018 by mirageman because: formatting

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I suspect something happened in 2014...2015. Ralph Blumenthal was already considering writing his article on UAPs at this point and had asked Leslie Kean to join him.

From Jacques Vallee and Linda Moulton Howe we have ‘The Sierra Incident’, a more recent crash retrieval with a unique compound. They are not able to speak about the event publicly... yet.

Also, let’s not forget the award winning author behind The Social Network must have begun his book, originally I suspect focusing on Bigelow, back in 2014-2015.

Where did he get the idea, and who greenlighted the book?

John Burrows joined the experiencer treatment group in 2012, I think he’s said. See Annie Jacobson’s Phenomena.

When was that treatment written and that project greenlighted.

We can, I think, establish a date range after AATIP ended whereby multiple groups either had their own breakthroughs or became aware of others between 2012 - 2015.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I forgot to post this from the Brazil UFO Conference. I thought Elizondo was attending in person but it looks like they locked him in a room and filmed him instead.

For those who don't speak Portuguese then you'll be glad to know Elizondo translates the subtitles into English.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Today Hal Puthoff spoke about AATIP at a conference in Las Vegas .
He also spoke about the anomolos material and showed this picture :

pbs.twimg.com...

Isn´t this the same material Linda Moulton Howe received a couple of years ago?

archive.fo...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Yep, same scrap. That whole mystery metal thing has been a sad tale of gullibility since the beginning. Some hoaxer has probably had quite a lot of fun for a couple of decades already.

It's an old hoax that gained another buzzword, meta-material, along the way.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Remember TTSA isn’t the only group. It’s like a race. Vallée seems to now have his own answers. Then there is the affiliated but seperate Experiencer group?

Maybe there’s someone more charismatic waiting in the wings that will steal their thunder? Other announcements, other reveals?

I wonder how they will take That?

Race? More like a circular firing squad.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

TTSA might finally be the organization that self-destructs the whole cluster of nonsense that people connected to it have been selling.

Knapp is now trying to market "psychic spies" and "remote-viewing" as if those were real things and the pseudo-scientists behind them were scientists:

www.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Th Hillary angle? Possible.

Maybe through Podesta, since I doubt Hillary is at all interested.

So…they had a template waiting in the wings and Hillary lost but they kicked it out anyway.

So what would they have done if Hillary would have won? Funding did someone mention.

I’m on the black psychological op angle. Not a deep one but just to further the total control of UFOlogy...

They had the era of the aliens who suck our blood and eat our babies in dark, deep caverns along with weird looking humans with skinny arms and chalk white faces.

Now they’re taking it to, Warp drives and interstellar travel and all such very unscientific nonsense.

There just taking what humans give them, and claiming UFOlogy is about that just to make a mockery of it.

These people are transparent to me

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You are reading way too much into the fringe aspects of this, there is no "other group" promoting SWR or Bob Lazar.

There is a brilliant young filmmaker doing documentaries on the topics that fascinate him though, I know him and consider him a friend, his name is Jeremy Corbell. He is as "shoe string" as a filmmaker can be, he has no "group" behind him beyond friends like George Knapp and myself.

Jeremy is not in the same galaxy as TTSA and for that I am glad.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Maybe there’s someone more charismatic waiting in the wings that will steal their thunder?

Most certainly! He’s currently in one of those sh$thole countries, making a deal...gonna make our own meta-materials here in the States.

Those lyin, cheating aliens have made their last bigly UNFAIR deal. 200% tariffs on ALL meta-materials imported from aliens effectively immediately. Also effective immediately: will be called MAGA-materials until trade war is over.

All this time you’ve been looking ‘over there’ (TTSA, SWR, etc.) for ‘the goods’, 11-D hyper-dimensional chess was being played, deals were being made. Just wait till the swamp is completely drained and discover Jim O’berg was the mind-reading human emissary pulling the diplomatic alien strings. You guys are in for quite the disclosure...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

You are reading way too much into the fringe aspects of this, there is no "other group" promoting SWR or Bob Lazar.

There is a brilliant young filmmaker doing documentaries on the topics that fascinate him though, I know him and consider him a friend, his name is Jeremy Corbell. He is as "shoe string" as a filmmaker can be, he has no "group" behind him beyond friends like George Knapp and myself.

Jeremy is not in the same galaxy as TTSA and for that I am glad.

But George alone bridges the gap of our ubiquitous cast of ufological (uapalogical?) characters so it's fair to question what role Jeremy plays if not just an interested cat amongst some very savvy and sometimes questionable tall-tale-tellers and long-timers. And you've become a bridge of that gap too, Springer---you have friends associated with both TTS and SWR.

I mean, I feel some affection for and sincere interest in all of y'all, but we've been taken down some dead-ends by some of these folk. Maybe for noble national security purposes or maybe not but you know it's true.

edit on 9-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

George is an investigative broadcast journalist (the best in the business) who won't promote anything, ever. He is a promoter's worst nightmare. He is a pure play journalist.

He reports on what he thinks is important or on things that are interesting to him. He merely gets the stories out, with as much fact checking as can be done on classified material and exhaustive research into the who what where and when.

He doesn't lead anyone anywhere, he reports about other people and situations. He can't help it if those he reports on lead people down to dead ends any more than any other reporter can help it if people follow someone they reported on.

Jeremy is exactly as I described him, a young, hard working, shoe string, filmmaker who is fascinated by the topics and wants to tell the stories with as little bias as humanly possible and no B.S.

He's the first filmmaker I've met who wasn't trying to sell a bill of goods, or force a conclusion on a subject that can't be concluded, that's why I like him so much.

I am just a website owner who has a 35+ year old fascination in all this stuff and is still waiting to actually SEE something. I certainly don't lead anyone anywhere, I simply help to provide a site where all this stuff can be discussed in a civil manner by all interested parties.

That said, some of the other names mentioned in this thread however do fit the "dead end leader" descriptor to some degree or another, I would agree with that.

ETA: Jeremy is in no way connected with TTSA (or any other group) either. Not even a little bit, he is 100% an independent filmmaker.
edit on 6-9-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I think that TTSA was nothing more than a vehicle to get funding from the hillary administration to almost be a public facing government funded Mufonesque corporation. The video's they planned to release all along were not for us, but for Congress and to get people on board and to start asking questions and ultimately funding to attempt to answer said questions.

Point taken. Why, though?

AATIP was subcontracted — handed out vis-a-vie Harry Reid pork spending — out to a Bigelow subsidiary...same with the SWR ‘research’...you’ve already got a billionaire with ALL of the prerequisite funding, know-how, organizational culture, etc. in your corner; it’s a bitter pill to swallow (depending on perspective, I suppose) to think you’d toss your entire anonymity — quite frankly, your reputation, too — in race to chase down a few extra, marginal government dollars for trillion dollar technologies. It makes zero sense on the face of it. At least, economic sense. And MM got us here by following the dollars...

Maybe that’s it: we were supposed to be looking ‘over there’ the whole time. Sounds awfully familiar.

Commercial Space Exploration For 1 Meeeal-yun Dollars

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Yes - maybe I was way off. But there has, at least, been a degree of competition of sorts over 'entertainment' projects. Tom DeLonge told Joe Rogan he was working on a biography of Bob Lazar in late October 2017.

www.youtube.com... (first minute of the video)

Yet we now have a documentary about Bob from Jeremy Corbell being released indepedently of TTSA. You speak highly of Jeremy and so I say good luck to him with his project. Whatever the truth is the Bob Lazar story is fascinating to me so I'll definitely check his work out when it's released. Is DeLonge still putting out Bob Lazar's biography? Or will we have a DeLonge book and Corbell documentary on the same topic?

As regards George I think most people here respect him and his work. I remember he dropped in here one weekend for a very informal chat that went unnoticed by most members. He didn't have to do something like that. It was a nice touch. He's the best presenter on C2C by far. He's also the only news anchor I know of to manage to secure long form interviews with Tom DeLonge, Luis Elizondo, Harry Reid, Bob Bigelow and Chris Mellon. So he certainly has some pulling power. He can only go where these people take him with their stories. I'm sure he's been led down a few dead ends in his time. I also bet there's a few things he would like to say publicly but probably never will.

At least all this stuff has given us something to talk about for the last year or so. Even if sometimes we get things wrong.

edit on 9/6/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Its all become so boring, drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip Yaaaaaawn , ill come back here in a few years to see if anything has changed, somehow i doubt if anything will, Yaaawn .

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I believe what you are saying, and you know I don't give anyone
a free pass.. they have to earn it.

I'd say that George and Jacques Vallee are similar in this way.. they
give people a chance to prove their position / prove their credability
and don't prejudge, but rather investigate.

I don't know George, but with JV, yah, sometimes he turns things up
that were a fraud all along.. but it took some time to determine that.

It's like I wrote about Jeremy in another thread.. he's a filmmaker/director...
he's not claiming to have all the answers.. he's putting information out there
and then people have to do their own research too.

Kev

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns

Its all become so boring, drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip Yaaaaaawn , ill come back here in a few years to see if anything has changed, somehow i doubt if anything will, Yaaawn .

Well your right, it has become a redundant subject since this group has gone quiet...and will likely stay quiet or only give us nonsense like mm and others have pointed out.

That’s the point to DO NOTHING since they have nothing.

They’re not going to do all that exotic science they claim to do FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THEY DON’T HAVE THE MONEY TO DO THAT

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join