It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

That’s not entirely true.

The NY times didn’t move the needle but Unacknowledged is the biggest documentary on ITunes for 2017. That means more people paid for that than any other documentary. Personally I find that terrible as it’s not good at all.

What’s more shocking is, it was then bought by Netflix.

There’s gold in this topic. More than people think it seems.

Maybe that’s the answer?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I think to have any chance of knowing up or down about any of these topics surrounding ufology one has to do a deep dive into the history of the IC. One fascinating aspect would include the CIA and their own cult-building expertise. (I'm personally convinced a lot more was learned from MK-ULTRA than was let on...and what is that but black magick of the mind?)

But Gut, Frank Camper set your but[t] straight on these matters. while handing you your coochie.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You’ll never see Star Trekkers committing mass suicide; it’s a lightweight cult. That the model here, just a little more Sirius( pun intended) than the Trekkie, Ancient Akien cult: a superficial, lightweight new agey cult run by (or sort of run by) a rock star millennial

I tell you, this group was made right out of psyop laboratory 101.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You’ll never see Star Trekkers committing mass suicide; it’s a lightweight cult. That the model here, just a little more Sirius( pun intended) than the Trekkie, Ancient Akien cult: a superficial, lightweight new agey cult run by (or sort of run by) a rock star millennial

I tell you, this group was made right out of psyop laboratory 101.

Valerie Ransome was the prior go I think.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

But Gut, Frank Camper set your but[t] straight on these matters. while handing you your coochie.

Frank is my coochie. Oh, and Frank's down with the theory I kid you not:

The MK/ULTRA Secret by Frank Camper

Frank never was the same though, after those turkey hunters tracked him down when he was on the run for trying (and failing) to blow up those two little old school teacher's car. gobble, gobble says the turkey---I think that's what they are using as his epitaph.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Would this be the same Frank Camper that was a Vietnam Vet, LRRP, had a gunstore and ran classes for " mercenary " training in the '80s? He also owned a gunstore in Alabama.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Do you have this one?

www.amazon.ca...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: snaplink

Yeah, among other things. He gave congressional testimony about some Iran-Contra stuff too if I recall. You know him?

edit on 3-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I didn't know that one existed. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Back on the beaten track...

The TTSA friendly news channel from Las Vegas have released another announcement.

I-Team Exclusive: Nevada senator fought to save secret UFO program

Former Nevada Senator Harry Reid admitted his involvement with the UFO project last year. Now, the I-Team has found a document from 2009 in which Reid made the case for protecting and expanding the project....

...Reacting to news stories about the now-canceled study, called AATIP, Pentagon spokespersons said they didn't learn much. But that's not how Reid described the program in a 2009 letter to the deputy secretary of defense. The letter is not classified but a footnote says it is exempt from disclosure under FOIA because of what it contains.

Only 14 people were copied, all of them with security clearances...
Luis Elizondo...was surprised the I-Team had a copy of the letter but acknowledged it is legit...

Full story : www.lasvegasnow.com...

Here we go again. Drip, drip, drip. Same media outlet used that sides totally with TTSA and asks no awkward questions. It is by default now an extension of that organisation. Weird how they've got a document. Even stranger how it is supposedly exempt from disclosure of FOIA

The 'Ancient Men of Moo Moo' want their funding back don't they?

I'm off out to get an ice cream while y'all work it out.

edit on 3/7/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey, what about the phenomenon itself?

That’s the idea, the phenomenon gets lost in the intricacies of the bull___

Is it a bird, a plane? no, it’s Superman...!

Maybe Jesus?

…an alien, a spook, a ghost, a reptile,

Batman..?

maybe swamp gas?

edit on 3-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I met him many years ago when he still had his gunstore, and before his run-in with the law. He was conducting classes for everyday joes to train them so they could join the wars in central America that were ongoing at the time. He said he would never fight another war for patriotism. One of the first" contractors " I guess. I thought he was in prison for attempted murder.

Just wanted to add, he is , or was, sharp. In mind, and tongue. Quick-witted and would have probably fit in well here.
edit on 3-7-2018 by snaplink because: Add additional info.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Gotta agree, the mystery of TTSA is becoming grander and seems more like a decoy than the actual phenomenon itself. It must have been either Reid or zondo that leaked the documents, surely.

Side note; the klf burnt a million quid, just because, back in the day, good work MM

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yes WIll. I know we don't agree on things at times. But I also accept that until proven wrong your point of view has to be respected.

The 'phenomenon' has been sidelined hasn't it?

It's all about strange meta material that remains a bit of an enigma at the moment and David Fravor's story.

... On we go to moo moo land.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well, I think it was the Dark Journalist who agreed with me, or I agreed with him, or we at the same time saw the same thing.

These guys at TTSA have similar talking points. And they won’t use certain language.

That’s a clear indication of collusion, a very topical word

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Will, it smacks of a press release campaign where everyone has been media trained to stick to a few key points. You don’t venture off the reservation because there are things you can’t or don’t want to talk about.

It doesn’t necessarily mean the information or the group lacks value but it doesn’t fill me with confidence either.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

It just means it’s a script. It’s a psyops made in a Laboratory with specific dissemination points:
UAP’s rather than UFO’s, don’t mention aliens, emphasize ‘science”,

I saw through this immediately, that’s why I don’t indulge this material.

And btw, the reason I take little interest in their “production” Is that I didn’t have to analyze their material, I knew it was FAKE from the minute it appeared.

edit on 3-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It just means it’s a script. It’s a psyops made in a Laboratory with specific dissemination points:

And btw, the reason I take little interest in their “production” Is that I didn’t have to analyze their material, I knew it was FAKE from the minute it appeared.

Dunno if you saw Godric's thing but it certainly is tailored a certain way...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

Dunno if you saw Godric's thing but it certainly is tailored a certain way...

I don’t know Godric from Ludwig van Beethoven

What is his thing? btw, If it's not to complex I'll at least listen to what it is

But I don't even look at their material anymore seriously.

It's not even entertaining to me.

Even Leveda's book was like reading an empty shell

I’m surprised he joined this team.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A real organization would have been like

Maybe named:

Involved Citizens UFO Research Organization

ICURO

Starting from scratch without all the entertainment messaging, also minus the CIA reps and biotechnicians.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join