It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 is not a conspiracy!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i have heard countless times that when that bad stuff happened it was a huge gov. cov. up, 9/11. yes obviously 5 or 10 people came up with a bad idea & convinced a few people to do it. doesnt matter who convinced who to do what when it comes to the topic of conspiracy. dont conspire, so unloyal. what i do know is if the architecks who designed that building created it to fall sideways & wipe out that many other buildings they would never work again & i wouldnt trust my building empire i live in to create such a big building or structure again, ever, no one would if it caused that much destruction falling sideways. so they build it to fall properly just in case. i heard stuff planted undernieth, i heard beams melted, but physics doesnt explain that. look at the pentagon & what melted or burned there, nothin like what 100 yards downward could do to a 100 foot high facility outward. tempeture to density of metal wind carbon doesnt add up. its not a conspiracy. it sucks a couple hand full of people did bad stuff, there are rouge people all the time tho. dont take it out on the gov. conspiracy cause they dont want more people in danger.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If a couple dozen Saudis got together and planned to fly planes into buildings, then it is a conspiracy. Either way, 9/11 was a conspiracy.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

...dont take it out on the gov. conspiracy cause they dont want more people in danger.

This is probably the least inaccurate sentence written in 14billion years.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

we went to war on al queada & sued sadi arabia. imagine of we sued al queada & went to war in saudi arabia. many more danger involved. we punished who we needed to in the ways we needed to for less danger

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Allow me to recommend a fine house vinaigrette to accompany your word salad, sir?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you, but hundreds of millions of innocent people have been systematically murdered by their own government in the 20th century alone.

Perhaps a bit more research is in order.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

coulda even been a couple of rouge operatives who convinced a russian cause your a peein people then iran or sumthin to do sumthin. no paper nothin but single ready to mingle peeps bein mean. like a pirate, if you conspire on a lil ship who on the crew will trust ya that aint in with it. beside americas awesome

link   
That is good my son; now please go to the local DMV and confess your sins to the government. reply to: SatansPride

link   

Least inaccurate = most accurate. Surely this is a mistake? Irony?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

coulda even been a couple of rouge operatives who convinced a russian cause your a peein people then iran or sumthin to do sumthin. no paper nothin but single ready to mingle peeps bein mean. like a pirate, if you conspire on a lil ship who on the crew will trust ya that aint in with it. beside americas awesome

Ah, I thought you were being serious with your OP. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

i didnt say nothin bout that but ya that stuff is sick, disgusting govs. out there but we cant do nothin sucks its kinda some countries free will

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The biggest red flag to me is the pentagon. You know how many cameras would have picked up an airliner flyin into the pentagon? A WHOLE lot. But what did we get? 5 or 6 frames?!

I watched people jump out of buildings, the towers collapsing, planes colliding for hours that day. And i get nearly ZERO footage of the plane that hit the pentagon?!

Stinks to high heaven IMHO.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
On September 10th 2001, Sec. Defense Donald Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 Trillion Dollars in transactions could not be accounted for.
On September 11th 2001 the Accounting offices in the Pentagon were blown up.

edit on 13-12-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Least inaccurate = most accurate. Surely this is a mistake? Irony?

Haha.

Yes a mistake. A terrible one at that.

I won’t edit, I think people know what I meant to say, and I also think my buffoonery should remain on display.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
dont take it out on the gov. conspiracy

But you said it's not a conspiracy?

Who the hell do I take it out on SatansPride?!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
stop right there bub and get the reading separated now and then....so we are impressed more with ya than we already are for content and subject.....

link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

i just dont want people thinkin its our gov. doin some crazy plan. i hear that to much. it was an outside entity thats well known but not our gov. lol tho that took a few mins to come up with it was the best i had for the moment

link   

I was reasonably sure it was a mistake, judging from my memory of your posting history. I was going to let it go, too. Some days I have trouble controlling my ADHD symptoms.
edit on 12/13/2017 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

link   

see my signature, and meanwhile...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

luciferism has taken over recently

that's clear......been on the rise since the forties and fifties

edit on 13-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join