It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 is not a conspiracy!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
i have heard countless times that when that bad stuff happened it was a huge gov. cov. up, 9/11. yes obviously 5 or 10 people came up with a bad idea & convinced a few people to do it. doesnt matter who convinced who to do what when it comes to the topic of conspiracy. dont conspire, so unloyal. what i do know is if the architecks who designed that building created it to fall sideways & wipe out that many other buildings they would never work again & i wouldnt trust my building empire i live in to create such a big building or structure again, ever, no one would if it caused that much destruction falling sideways. so they build it to fall properly just in case. i heard stuff planted undernieth, i heard beams melted, but physics doesnt explain that. look at the pentagon & what melted or burned there, nothin like what 100 yards downward could do to a 100 foot high facility outward. tempeture to density of metal wind carbon doesnt add up. its not a conspiracy. it sucks a couple hand full of people did bad stuff, there are rouge people all the time tho. dont take it out on the gov. conspiracy cause they dont want more people in danger.

This post is a mess.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

no we got that straitened out.....satanspride has a point

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Op I can only guess that English is not your first language??

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
@OP

The official story is one of conspiracy. Maybe you dont know what a conspiracy is?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm thinking that Russian is.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The missile into the Pentagon was a counterstrike against the coup in ONI.

It was launched by the same scramjet out of Nellis that nicked Flight 93 along the way.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm only posting this in order to get this thread to 50 comments and zero flags.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Might be a record.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
On September 10th 2001, Sec. Defense Donald Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 Trillion Dollars in transactions could not be accounted for.
On September 11th 2001 the Accounting offices in the Pentagon were blown up.

Dammit! They should have let Rumsfeld know what they were planning for the next day so he could have kept quiet about it and let them destroy the evidence

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: neutronflux

ya see, I'm a flyboy from wayback in the big one fugging vietnam

All you have is vague innuendo?

And you never said how big a crater a 12 diameter fuselage should have created. How the large debris field of jet wreckage, human remains, and personal effects ended up at shanksville. How the flight recorders and larger jet wreckage ended up buried up to forty feet deep in an area roughly 70 feet by 70 feet? The scorched trees ? The radar data the tracked the flight to the crash site?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not likely. Most Russians are more literate in the English language than the average native English people.

Same goes for a lot of foreign countries.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It has the same foot print as the Vietnam war. Not everyone is honorable no matter how much they tell you they are.
a reply to: SatansPride

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have read every posy in this thread and all I can say is the ignorance continues.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Dammit! They should have let Rumsfeld know what they were planning for the next day so he could have kept quiet about it and let them destroy the evidence

Excellent point !
Assume it was fraud and conspiracy wrapped up into one.
Let the plane destroy all the evidence and then not announce anything.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Posted a picture claiming hole is too small

Actually were 2 holes - ground floor was struck by wings of aircraft

Hole was measured at around 96 ft - distance of strongest parts of wings, ie jet engines, pylons, wing spars, wing box - attachment points of wings to fuselage)

second hole at 2nd floor level was about 17 ft, created by fuselage

Picture pointed out unbroken windows, which is true .....

That is because windows are BOMBPROOF ! Shatterproof windows set in reinforced steel frames to resist truck bomb at close range .....

Maybe should do some research before posting idiotic conspiracy stuff.....

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You're right, I should trust that the DoD has not withheld anything from the public. My mistake. Nothing to see here, guys!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

And the local firefighters, local police force, civilians investigators, civilian engineers, families that received remains from flight 77 and 93 for burial, coroner departments, airport staff, the scores of civilians that attest to a large commercial jet hitting the pentagon, money/paper trail from the terrorists buying their tickets, DNA labs, air traffic controllers, first responders......

You trust box boy fizzle no flash bombs Richard Gage? You trust DR. Wood and Dustification?

Don’t worry, I have plenty of dislike for the government.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Neither of us is going to convince the other here.

Let's leave well enough alone.

But to say the events of that day and the commission reports findings were on the up and up is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed

But to say the events of that day and the commission reports findings were on the up and up is ridiculous.

Some debunkers, I dare say, would agree with this.

However, this doesn’t mean that we would entertain the thought the 9/11 was an inside job in any way, shape, or form.

I personally believe that 9/11 exposed the incompetence and Bureaucracy of the intelligence agencies. And the commission report covered it up for political purposes.

But the fact remains that 4 passenger jets were hijacked by a terrorist group and crashed into 3 buildings. One was prevented from doing so by the passenger - who figured out 9/11 in just a few minutes. 2 hi rise buildings collapsed in NYC due to impact a fire damage. Another collapsed due to unfought fires. In DC, the Pentagon was hit by a plane.

There never was, nor ever will be, a rational reason to doubt that.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Satan's Pride.

The 'Great Deceiver'...

Pretty much nixed your opinion right there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join