It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 is not a conspiracy!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Actually people who post that video, are the least informed folks on the 9/11 threads.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: dfnj2015

Actually people who post that video, are the least informed folks on the 9/11 threads.

Based on some of the posts in this thread, I would be hard pressed to say someone who types in complete sentences, and posts a video, would be considered among the "least informed."

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Let me see, what would be the best way for me to irritate a grammar nazi?

As for the video, the better title would be, "Fifteen lies and half truths in the first forty seconds about 9/11"

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

At least that expresses a coherent thought.

I am curious, though. It seemed to me that the video summarized the Official Story pretty succinctly. Could you point out anything in the video that contradicted what the government would have us believe about 9/11?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

the great decievers deadliest sin, the only thing can can beat deciete is pride. so i am her pride. a lie is sayin i drank water all last night, deception is saying i drank water last nights, the truth is i got drunk & drank a bottle of water at the end of the night. she dont lie so pride works for defeat. if she were to lie pride would be useless cause shes so prideful about being the truth 👼

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
listen i saw the cruise missile video from the gas station near by. it was not an air plane that hit the pentagon. it was a missile. opinions may vary i know what i saw.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: macnuttnicholas
listen i saw the cruise missile video from the gas station near by. it was not an air plane that hit the pentagon. it was a missile. opinions may vary i know what i saw.

What happened?

Did I step into a time machine?

Is it 2005 again?

😂😂😂

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: macnuttnicholas

Can you provide a link to a video that shows a missile?

Might read this.....

The Pentagon Attack: Problems with Theories Alternative to Large Plane Impact
First Published January, 2011. Version 3, April 2016.
By John D. Wyndham (PhD, Physics)
www.scientistsfor911truth.org...

edit on 28-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Let me see, what would be the best way for me to irritate a grammar nazi?

As for the video, the better title would be, "Fifteen lies and half truths in the first forty seconds about 9/11"

If they cannot quote an actual falsehood, just shrug off the attempt at derailing a thread. It’s hard to condense a well worded argument that is short and to the point...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
At this point, how the hell are we ever supposed to believe anything we are told by anyone? Frankly, I wouldn't believe them if they came out and said "9/11 was definitely an inside job and here's the proof".

As crazy as things have gotten (especially in the last few years) nothing would surprise me and I don't believe anything the news people or the government people say about anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join