It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 is not a conspiracy!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Actually people who post that video, are the least informed folks on the 9/11 threads.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: dfnj2015

Actually people who post that video, are the least informed folks on the 9/11 threads.

Based on some of the posts in this thread, I would be hard pressed to say someone who types in complete sentences, and posts a video, would be considered among the "least informed."

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Let me see, what would be the best way for me to irritate a grammar nazi?

As for the video, the better title would be, "Fifteen lies and half truths in the first forty seconds about 9/11"

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

At least that expresses a coherent thought.

I am curious, though. It seemed to me that the video summarized the Official Story pretty succinctly. Could you point out anything in the video that contradicted what the government would have us believe about 9/11?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

the great decievers deadliest sin, the only thing can can beat deciete is pride. so i am her pride. a lie is sayin i drank water all last night, deception is saying i drank water last nights, the truth is i got drunk & drank a bottle of water at the end of the night. she dont lie so pride works for defeat. if she were to lie pride would be useless cause shes so prideful about being the truth 👼

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
listen i saw the cruise missile video from the gas station near by. it was not an air plane that hit the pentagon. it was a missile. opinions may vary i know what i saw.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: macnuttnicholas
listen i saw the cruise missile video from the gas station near by. it was not an air plane that hit the pentagon. it was a missile. opinions may vary i know what i saw.

What happened?

Did I step into a time machine?

Is it 2005 again?

😂😂😂

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: macnuttnicholas

Can you provide a link to a video that shows a missile?

Might read this.....

The Pentagon Attack: Problems with Theories Alternative to Large Plane Impact
First Published January, 2011. Version 3, April 2016.
By John D. Wyndham (PhD, Physics)
www.scientistsfor911truth.org...

edit on 28-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Let me see, what would be the best way for me to irritate a grammar nazi?

As for the video, the better title would be, "Fifteen lies and half truths in the first forty seconds about 9/11"

If they cannot quote an actual falsehood, just shrug off the attempt at derailing a thread. It’s hard to condense a well worded argument that is short and to the point...

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
At this point, how the hell are we ever supposed to believe anything we are told by anyone? Frankly, I wouldn't believe them if they came out and said "9/11 was definitely an inside job and here's the proof".

As crazy as things have gotten (especially in the last few years) nothing would surprise me and I don't believe anything the news people or the government people say about anything.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The main post reads like one big rant by a little kid lol. And then he says dont blame the gov. Who do we blame then? The money leads to the government. Trillions missing on the same day. Too many plot twists to list.
edit on 20-3-2018 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
The main post reads like one big rant by a little kid lol. And then he says dont blame the gov. Who do we blame then? The money leads to the government. Trillions missing on the same day. Too many plot twists to list.

Trillions of what? Trillions of marbles? Trillions of trading cards?

Quote a source what money went missing that day?

Billions in infrastructure and revenue was lost which resulted in insurance investigations and lawsuits resisting payout?

The accounting issues of the pentagon was noted before 9/11? An investigation collecting information was already underway?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

How do you get “money leads to the government” , and “trillions missing same day”?

If it lead to the government, it’s not missing?
edit on 20-3-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
911 is a total conspiracy, collaboration between CIA, FBI & house of al-Saud network.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
On September 10th 2001, Sec. Defense Donald Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 Trillion Dollars in transactions could not be accounted for.
On September 11th 2001 the Accounting offices in the Pentagon were blown up.

I think he should have waited until AFTER he blew up that part of the Pentagon before making that announcement.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He wasn't announcing it though. He was testifying about the need to overhaul procurement processes and brought it up. It was announced by the media 18 months before 9/11.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The "announcement" was first made in March of 2000. Rumsfeld's speech on 9/10/01, was about fixing the systems that led to the accounting being such a mess in the first place...I mean, Senators, Congressmen and reporters had been asking him about it from January of 2001 to September......

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The "announcement" was first made in March of 2000. Rumsfeld's speech on 9/10/01, was about fixing the systems that led to the accounting being such a mess in the first place...I mean, Senators, Congressmen and reporters had been asking him about it from January of 2001 to September......

Sad thing it is as well. There never was any resolution to where the money went, so the real conspiracy runs pretty deep and nobody accountable..

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

There never was any resolution to where the money went
You seem to be under the assumption that the money went somewhere that it was not intended to go. You might want to review what Rummy actually said, as well as the report which he was talking about. Do you understand that it would be pretty difficult for $2.3 trillion dollars to go "missing?" That's about 10 times the entire DOD budget for 1999.
edit on 5/6/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Actually, yes they did. It just took forever to account for it. They were having to go program by program and manually input all the payments into the budget for each year. They reconciled a huge portion of it. I don't know if it all reconciled, but they reconciled a lot of it.

None if it was missing, contrary to what is usually claimed. The problem was the equivalent to balancing your checkbook, but using five separate computer programs that don't talk to each other to do it. They knew the payments were made, when they were made, and to who they were made, but the individual accounting programs didn't talk to the program used to keep track of the primary budget.

The Pentagon would get, let's say $400B, and allocate $100B to each of the four primary services. They would then break that down to their program offices, who would pay the contractors in the program of note. And every one of those steps used a different accounting program. At one point, there were something like 200 programs in use to keep track of spending at the Pentagon.
edit on 5/6/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join