It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 is not a conspiracy!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I was going to let it go, too.

I’m glad you didn’t, to be honest.

I needed a good laugh.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

lol way to many undercover peoples faces on the ground would be compromised no way

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

coulda even been a couple of rouge operatives who convinced a russian cause your a peein people then iran or sumthin to do sumthin. no paper nothin but single ready to mingle peeps bein mean. like a pirate, if you conspire on a lil ship who on the crew will trust ya that aint in with it. beside americas awesome

Ah, I thought you were being serious with your OP. Thanks for clearing that up.

That cleared things up for you??

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

At worst Bush/Cheney using 911 to lie about wmds, the. Giving Halliburton the rebuild contract absolutely was..

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

coulda even been a couple of rouge operatives who convinced a russian cause your a peein people then iran or sumthin to do sumthin. no paper nothin but single ready to mingle peeps bein mean. like a pirate, if you conspire on a lil ship who on the crew will trust ya that aint in with it. beside americas awesome

Ah, I thought you were being serious with your OP. Thanks for clearing that up.

That cleared things up for you??

Indeed. At first I figured the OP was just woefully misinformed, but this post made it pretty clear that they are indeed just having a laugh.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Perhaps You'd need to look at the definition of "conspiracy" "Any 2 parties act in concert to commit any crime are guilty of conspiracy..."

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

That's your explanation? Really?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: denybedoomed

lol way to many undercover peoples faces on the ground would be compromised no way
two video views that are incompatible with each other they withheld video from 85 other Pentagon cameras

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Buildings simply do NOT fall at free-fall speeds without controlled demolition. Otherwise people would save time and money by just burning jet fuel to demolish buildings.

Here's the official story for people with cognitive dissonance:

Mom and apple pie, mmmmmmmm!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

i have heard countless times that when that bad stuff happened it was a huge gov. cov. up, 9/11. yes obviously 5 or 10 people came up with a bad idea & convinced a few i heard stuff planted undernieth, i heard beams melted, but physics doesnt explain that. look at the pentagon & what melted or burned there, nothin like what 100 yards downward could do to a 100 foot high facility outward. tempeture to density of metal wind carbon doesnt add up.

When it doesn't add up this is disinformation.
This does NOT mean that all incorrect information and poorly supported arguments are disinformation.
DELIBERATELY false information....With the intention of influencing the policies or opinions of those who receive it.
edit on 13-12-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

i have heard countless times that when that bad stuff happened it was a huge gov. cov. up, 9/11. yes obviously 5 or 10 people came up with a bad idea & convinced a few people to do it. doesnt matter who convinced who to do what when it comes to the topic of conspiracy. dont conspire, so unloyal. what i do know is if the architecks who designed that building created it to fall sideways & wipe out that many other buildings they would never work again & i wouldnt trust my building empire i live in to create such a big building or structure again, ever, no one would if it caused that much destruction falling sideways. so they build it to fall properly just in case. i heard stuff planted undernieth, i heard beams melted, but physics doesnt explain that. look at the pentagon & what melted or burned there, nothin like what 100 yards downward could do to a 100 foot high facility outward. tempeture to density of metal wind carbon doesnt add up. its not a conspiracy. it sucks a couple hand full of people did bad stuff, there are rouge people all the time tho. dont take it out on the gov. conspiracy cause they dont want more people in danger.
When it doesn't add up this is disinformation.
This does NOT mean that all incorrect information and poorly supported arguments are disinformation.
DELIBERATELY false information....With the intention of influencing the policies or opinions of those who receive it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Allow me to recommend a fine house vinaigrette to accompany your word salad, sir?

Best post of all time.

This should be nominated for best post.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

i didnt say nothin bout that but ya that stuff is sick, disgusting govs. out there but we cant do nothin sucks its kinda some countries free will

How old are you? Can you translate this please?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
The biggest red flag to me is the pentagon. You know how many cameras would have picked up an airliner flyin into the pentagon? A WHOLE lot. But what did we get? 5 or 6 frames?!

I watched people jump out of buildings, the towers collapsing, planes colliding for hours that day. And i get nearly ZERO footage of the plane that hit the pentagon?!

Stinks to high heaven IMHO.

Are you talking about cameras used to look down at entrances, gates, license plates, and doors. Cameras with wide angle lenses to pick up objects close to the cameras? Not good for capturing details of objects far away?

Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate

911truth.org...

Pentagon Security Videos: Recent work on the video from two Pentagon security cameras shows that they captured images of the approaching, low-flying plane. In his paper “The 85 Pentagon Area Surveillance Cameras,” Ken Jenkins explains the images, how the date error came about, and the likely origins for the trailing white smoke. There is no evidence at this time that the government is withholding other images of the event captured by the surveillance cameras.

Ken Jenkins and David Chandler also recently took pairs of sequential images from the Pentagon surveillance video cameras, putting them together as you would see them in what is called a blink comparator. In this way, the image of the plane “pops out.” If you watch the image cycle a few times, the details of the plane are clearly visible. You can find the blink comparisons on David Chandler’s website, 911SpeakOut.org.

Judicial Watch v. Federal Bureau of Investigation (No.06-1135)

www.judicialwatch.org...

November 11, 2011
Judicial Watch lawsuit to obtain previously unseen footage of Flight 77 striking the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act request on December 15, 2004, seeking all records pertaining to camera recordings from the Sheraton National Hotel, the Nexcomm/Citgo gas station, Pentagon security cameras and the Virginia Department of Transportation.On May 16, 2006, Judicial Watch forced the Department of Defense to release video footage of American Airlines flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon on 9/11. The videos had been kept secret by the DoD until Judicial Watch filed the FOIA request and, eventually, a lawsuit stating that the DoD had “no legal basis” to refuse release of the footage. On September 15, 2006, Judicial Watch released videos from the CITGO gas station near the Pentagon, which was released by the FBI in response to the FOIA request.Judicial Watch is committed to completing the public record of the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Buildings simply do NOT fall at free-fall speeds without controlled demolition. Otherwise people would save time and money by just burning jet fuel to demolish buildings.

Here's the official story for people with cognitive dissonance:

Mom and apple pie, mmmmmmmm!

The Towers did not fall at the rate of free fall! WTC 7 did not fall at the rate of free fall for most of its collapse. Stop spreading falsehoods!

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolitions

BY CHRIS MOHR

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

edit on 13-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

ya see, I'm a flyboy from wayback in the big one fugging vietnam

edit on 13-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join