It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah man accused of helping teen kill herself: 'It be awesome'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This guy encouraged it then bought the stuff used then filed it .

But Saying Suicide is against the law has got to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard .
Person offs them self cops come cuff a dead body through in cell .
Person trys to kill them self fails cops come put on cuffs through them in cell .
Person even calls 911 says I feal like I want to die ( cops come put cuffs on person through them in cell )
Here in a north Florida town I live in they do exactly That .
Results suicide rate is MUCH higher in this county then any other .

The mental health clinic wrote a report and published it saying they had no clue why suicide was so much higher .
This town is more of a prison for funding - profit then any town I have ever been in .
they are so good at it they build a brand new police station cost 4 million then bragged how they did not need to borrow a cent .

Big tourist area first get them to spend the money on then find some small thing and court over night In jail and they will pay anything to get out of this town .

Was In court one day the one and only charge resisting arrest . Now tell me if they had NO other charge BUT that how the arrest could be legal to begin with ?

The real story ( cops Leave this spot ( person NO ) cops leave this spot now or we will arrest you Person I have done nothing wrong . ( Cops has no legal reason to arrest them as it is a public spot so arrest them for resisting arrest .

Yea you are as free as they say you are . But hey being such a criminal lets lock tehm all up tourture tehm and let them all be raped in prison .

Alest they wont be killing them self .

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: silo13

You're a laugh riot. Clinging to said lack of faith in humanity.

Got news for you, humanity is an illusion. Look at everything going on around us.

We are animals. Animals that can think, and that can invent fairy tales like "humanity", "God", and "Good" as well as "Evil".

Go back to suckling on the Church's teat. Bon apetit!

It's been a long time since I met someone so stark raving bitter and angry...

Scary thing is I bet this guy who aided and abetted this girls suicide talks a lot like you. No faith in anything, not human or God.

I've been unable to really comprehend the scripture explaining how 'their eyes will not see, their ears will not hear and their hearts will be hardened'. I believe it - but until hearing you speak I didn't have an example. I'm sorry you've proven to be the posted child for that verse.

And since there's no way we're going to agree on this so called 'man' (boys) culpability in the girls murder? We can leave it aside. You seem to enjoy going off topic so let's agree to disagree and be done with it.

Oh, before I forget! You won the internet today! Your (failed) attempt at 'shock talk' has gained you a permanent position in my prayers. Woohooo!

edit on 2119Friday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes, he did.

He took advantage of a vulnerable child, a sixteen year old girl, and helped her commit suicide.

That's a special sort of evil, and he'll be called to account.

(post by FHomerK removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Knock it off!

The topic is not each other. If you can't discuss the topic in a civil manner move on please.

Do not reply to this post.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join