It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah man accused of helping teen kill herself: 'It be awesome'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Bullpucky. nobody is absolutely responsible for any other persons life. nobody should be held responsible for saving anothers life in suicidal cases. that ain't right

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

And no compressed air either.

I have to ask what the compressed air bit is about .

The scoutmaster

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You berated a couple that had been married for so long taking their lives together. The circumstance aren't the same as this thread but it shows you don't know much about love. I wonder if they did military service?

"Couple Dies in Double Euthanasia After 65 Years of Marriage"

www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's just...wrong. We were given life as a gift - it's not up to us to take our own lives away. No different than suicide in my opinion - legalized or not.

So I ask myself, ’Well, what do you think now? Huh?” I don’t know. I don’t have all the answers but I will stand firm - at the end of this presentation that I do believe euthanasia - is wrong and too many levels to even explore in this forum. Yep, even this does not change my mind, but it does hurt my heart.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

The scoutmaster

Computer cleaner duster..

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

Nannystate much?

If the girl committed suicide, she did it. The boogieman of "helped" is completely crap.

Is it disgusting and deplorable? Yes. Did the helper "pull the trigger"? No.

And what in the flying hells does ANYTHING about mandatory military service like Israel have to do with a teen that committed suicide?

This is why I truly dislike much of society. It's all pass the buck and point the finger.

Pathetic.

Really? He buys the compressed air. Drives her to a remote location. FILMS HER while she's killing herself - with the weapons he supplied?

No, that's not 'nanny state' - it's called accessory to murder, if not more.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No, I berated a society that would allow it.

But, it's off topic so if you want to take up that banner do it on the correct thread.

In this case - this 'man/boy' supplied the ways, the means, and facilitated her death while filming.

His charges range. Deal with it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
On a side note, I can attest to the dangerous nature of "Computer Cleaner Duster".
Years ago, I had a computer repair business in which the use of that stuff caused problems in the lab.
If there is improper ventilation, some people are extremely sensitive to it, and it can make them very dizzy.

Anyway, this guy knew what he was recommending. Premeditation. Off to prison. Throw Key.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
committing suicide is illegal, so if aid or conspire with someone to commit suicide then you are guilty of conspiracy to commit that crime and aiding and abetting the commission of that crime.

I guess this guy never learned anything about social responsibilities and the laws because he was too busy learning about social justice. The education system has failed this young man.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: FHomerK

yeah and next time, he will "help" someone else and when they change their mind he will do it for them.

The kid is a killer, you can see it in his eyes, no place in society for people like that. You seem keen on it though, you help a few people commit suicide or something?

You can see it in his eyes, really?
We could make you a cop and start the pre-crime division without any twins then.
Or Tom Cruise, thank God.
You may want to take a hard look in the mirror and see if you are fit to judge others based on appearances.
edit on 18-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Yes i was thinking the same thing - when a person already has as much wrong with them as this guy,i doubt military service will magically fix him.A lack of self discipline and generally being "soft" is something military service could fix..but not such cold heartlessness and lack of empathy.He is not someone i would like to see with a big gun and a full set of military skills.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I wish to just add,that i am not against assisted euthanasia for those with terminal illness,in much pain and suffering,especially the elderly.But this was a teenager who merely needed help and therapy to overcome suicidal depression.What this guy did was the most heartless,uncaring,rotten thing,it shows that he is quite effed in the head,heart and soul.

(post by jimmydaniels removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Forget the eyes.

I know what you are driving at and respect your point of view.

You're a respected member and moderator of this site. But if you were this guy participating in a troubled humans mind. Would you drive this girl to a location.. supply a noose.. supply a toxic electronics duster to inhale... then film it all while not stopping it and saying "It was awesome"..?

C'mon man!

I know you have compassion. I'm iffy on the death penalty, BUT this guy needs punished. Freedom of speech was out when SNUFF stepped in.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

edit on 19-10-2017 by Bigburgh because: Thank you mods

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

What in the hell is wrong with kids these days - other than just about everything.

I can only hope the USA brings mandatory 2 year military service to young men and women when they reach 18.

Discipline would help, but military is not the best, in strapping a gun on someone and teaching them warfare.

Systematically Christianity has been replaced with anything else, lovers of self, greed, protection of Islam, arrogance and hate for anything that`s good at a massive rate over the past 50 odd years.

Yet when these youth are completely lost we point the finger straight at them and the fingers point back at us.

Even though this person is still youngish..
Mother accused of killing her two toddler sons turned on the oven while they were inside
She even filmed/photographed it and sent it to the father.

The amount of horrific crimes done by elderly people is also rampant, which is why there are so many troubled and lost youth.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: hutch622

The scoutmaster

Computer cleaner duster..

Fmx rider Colin "Scummy" Morrison was really hooked on that stuff.

14:45 in...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

edit on 19-10-2017 by Bigburgh because: Bullies and suicides piss me off.. post deleted

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Suicide itself should also be against the law, even if it's rather hard to prosecute.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

This guy should hang. Period.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Um no..try again, he did more than tell her, he set up the noose and also filmed the event..no pass for this POS.
I bet he has a great time in prison

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join