It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah man accused of helping teen kill herself: 'It be awesome'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Utah man accused of helping teen kill herself: 'It be awesome'

What a Utah man should've done, at least per one friend's advice, when 16-year-old Jchandra Brown told him she wanted to kill herself: talk her out of it. What Tyerell Przybycien is charged with doing instead: helping her set up and carry out her suicide, the Daily Herald reports.

This reminds me of the story out a few months ago.

Teen charged with urging her boyfriend to kill himself

He's then accused of taking Jchandra to the Maple Lake Campground in Payson, setting up a noose for her, and filming her as she inhaled the compressed air, passed out, and fell off a wooden pedestal, hanging herself in the process.

The Salt Lake Tribune has reported he also provided running commentary through the video found on her cellphone, including noting at one point: "That's when the brain stops getting oxygen."

Przybycien's lawyer argues his client didn't actually carry out the actions that killed her, but Judge James Brady says Przybycien's help was a "substantial factor" in her death.

So this time the teen actually 'helped' instead of mere texting.

Horrific.

What in the hell is wrong with kids these days - other than just about everything.

I can only hope the USA brings mandatory 2 year military service to young men and women when they reach 18.

edit on 1934Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: html

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I'm ok with the death penalty.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I still am on a 'case by case' opinion when it comes to the death penalty but in this situation I have no problem at all with a good hanging. And no compressed air either.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I can only hope the USA brings mandatory 2 year military service to young men and women when they reach 18.

Sure, let's put a gun in his hands...

Umm... NO! You don't want the mentally deranged taking out a platoon because "He has to do mandatory military service"!

Busting rocks sounds more legitimate.

edit on 18-10-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Thats the face of a killer. Sure, he helped her 'kill herself'. Murderers usually blame their victims.

That look though imo, is most deviant.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There's a special kind of evil inside that young man.

There should be no distinction between encouraged/facilitated suicide and premeditated murder.

imo

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A sad tale indeed.. If I remember correctly teenagers have always had a unreasonable high incidence of suicides... The raging hormones tend to mess up their ability to function in the real world..

Mandatory anything... Around here there used to be two choices at 18 years old... Go be a monk for 6 months or do the military thing.. Of course those who are/were connected were able to avoid either... Same in the states when we had a draft..

Suicide and it's waste does not bother me nearly as much as some idiot deciding they have had enough and choose to take out others with them... Both are stupidly misguided but one is a personal choice...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Same here, just saying this case meets my criteria if true.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ginger weirdo should be put down,
an evil breather.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Nannystate much?

If the girl committed suicide, she did it. The boogieman of "helped" is completely crap.

Is it disgusting and deplorable? Yes. Did the helper "pull the trigger"? No.

And what in the flying hells does ANYTHING about mandatory military service like Israel have to do with a teen that committed suicide?

This is why I truly dislike much of society. It's all pass the buck and point the finger.

Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The guy obviously has some mental issues.
You can't approach an irrational mind with rational thought and expect to understand the motivation.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I know he didn't kill her with his own hands. But he provided tools and recorded it. Encouraging someone to do so for his own enjoyment is disgusting. Send this guy to a research lab.

Capital punishment is a legal penalty in the U.S. state of Utah. Utah was the first state to resume executions after the 1967-1976 national moratorium on capital punishment, when Gary Gilmore was shot to death in 1977. Utah is also the only state to have since carried out executions by firing squad.

edit on 18-10-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
As hard as it may be to defend this guy convicting him will only further limit our 1st amendment rights.
So in the future if you tell someone to "go curl up in a corner and die" you just might have charges brought against you.
This is how they can whittle away our rights, one tragic event after another.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
As hard as it may be to defend this guy convicting him will only further limit our 1st amendment rights.
So in the future if you tell someone to "go curl up in a corner and die" you just might have charges brought against you.
This is how they can whittle away our rights, one tragic event after another.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is a cleansing of the lower section of the gene pool.
They could have bred and added to the stupid level of society.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Przybycien, however, reportedly had the reverse reaction. "It be awesome," he texted back, noting he wanted to help her carry out her plan. "Like getting away with murder." Those records also detail Przybycien's alleged role, including mapping out Jchandra's suicide, picking her up from work May 5, and buying rope and compressed air.

He's then accused of taking Jchandra to the Maple Lake Campground in Payson, setting up a noose for her, and filming her as she inhaled the compressed air, passed out, and fell off a wooden pedestal, hanging herself in the process.

That's a little more than just allowing it to happen, it's actual participation. Not sure how this has anything to do with speech. He deserves whatever he gets.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

How about teaching kids ethics and morals in class ?

Being forced to do "military service" or being potential cannon fodder for the MIC does not somehow magically turn you into a compassionate human being. If there was any validity to your panacea the world would not be in the position it is now. There would have been no bail out for the crooked Bankers, after the Vietnam war generation.

"quick send every teenager off to boot camp, it will teach them human sanctity of life with a gun in their hand"

What a crock!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Tyerell Przybycien is as guilty of murder as someone pulling the trigger of a gun. He aided in her death by going with her to get the air tank and rope. Plus he did nothing to stop her from this unneeded lose of life.

I get the impression he spends most of his time playing video games and can't don't understand the difference between game characters dying and real people doing the same.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

yeah and next time, he will "help" someone else and when they change their mind he will do it for them.

The kid is a killer, you can see it in his eyes, no place in society for people like that. You seem keen on it though, you help a few people commit suicide or something?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join