It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: KansasGirl

he always comes off as a has-been to me. desperate for any relevance.

He openly speaks of government collusion and a inside knowledge of what appears to be a disinformation campaign i belive he had his hand in the Aviary fiasco.

not to mention he seems knee deep in this TDL mess

I have listened to and read a lot of Grant Cameron's stuff.... I think he does have some great info and has done some great research. He certainly is knowledgeable.

But of late, he's gotten very much into the "Oneness" new agey stuff, which I'm not sure is much of an explanation for the phenomenon. He is also buying into channelled material- in my opinion he's going off the rails, now.

He's folllowing and heavily promoting Paola Harris, who I guess is a UFO researcher who finally got to see some ETs in a chanting circle in the forest at Mt. Shasta, apparently. But no pictures or video. She and her circle companions knew ahead of time that aliens were to appear, they say..but no one, and no one took any pictures or video. Any comments that question her story (or why a RESEARCHER didn't try to get pictures) are chastised by Grant Cameron and Paola, which is a red flag.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Not at all. I'm just posting an interesting take of Grant Cameron's on DeLonge. I don't know this guy at all, or subscribe to what he is saying. Just that HE is emphatic DeLonge is the real deal. Me, I'm waiting to see what develops before I decide. It was just meant for discussion here and to get others here to discuss what was said on the video.

Have you done any research into the involvement of the intelligence community in the UFO subject over the years? If you haven't, you probably should.

Yes, I have since I'm a longtime follower of the subject. I thought you'd enjoy Grant's message since he seems to think this reveal thing has been done before. Did you even watch the video!???
edit on 15-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I find it all curious and absurd at the same moment. I think you have the wrong idea. I'm not a rubber-stamp believer on the UFO topic and I've enjoyed the threads that debunk hoaxes here. I'm in a wait and see mode like most posters here.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yes, I have watched it. I've been following Grant Cameron for years.

ETA: I think Grant has done some great research and I am sure that right now he has great info....but I think in some ways he is going off the rails, now. he's getting deep into the "we are all one the aliens are here to help us" stuff.
edit on 15-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

grant cameron is rambling away and nothing of substance really except he is right in saying our science does not know how to touch or measure multidimensional materials

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles

originally posted by: KansasGirl

grant cameron is rambling away and nothing of substance really except he is right in saying our science does not know how to touch or measure multidimensional materials

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Funny, I didn't hear that in the video. You must have read/watched something I didn't. Grant does set up the scenery for the situation quite well and seems informed to the players on the board and the moves likely to come.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

'''...In the video Grant Cameron says he was told that DeLonge's reveals will be real and dramatic..."this will be big!" Grant DOES NOT state DeLonge is a fake or disinformation. Only that he is being managed to dripfeed the govt.'s story like others before.

Yes that's what he seems to believe.

But he also compares DeLonge with Bill Moore and Stephen Greer. Both of whom I believe started out with honest intentions but then became trapped by their own huge egos. Bill Moore was deeply involved with AFOSI officer Richard Doty and eventually sent Paul Bennewitz into a mental breakdown. Moore eventually went into a sort of meltdown himself in July 1989 telling MUFON members at their own annual symposium they had been '...had by elements of United States counter-intelligence' then leaving ufology forever.

As for Stephen Greer I'm afraid he lost the plot some time ago. He's been involved with promoting Richard Doty nonsense and openly promotes long debunked things like the Guy Hottel memo in his recent documentary.

As KansasGirl says, Grant Cameron did some sterling work studying the US Presidential records for many years for UFO references. However recently he seems to have headed into a more 'new age' type of thinking about 'consciousness and oneness' of the universe. This Tom DeLonge story seems to have seen him surface back into the mainstream again because of his past work.

Now as yet I can't say what is going on with Tom DeLonge so I'll theorize. He's obviously got the intel boys circling around him. He's also determined to get investors into his TTS projects. My thinking is still that he wants to be a sort of George Lucas or Stephen Spielberg guy with a huge entertainment franchise. He thought he could make inroads with the intelligence community and get some UFO stories from them. Stories he thought would make people go "Wow!" and then buy into it all.

I believe the team behind him are a group of inquisitive guys who have heard some of the UFO stuff on the agency grapevines. They have a little more grasp on these things than we do and probably believe themselves that there is something behind the UFO phenomenon that is yet to be understood. I don't think they have 'proof' of any alien interaction with humanity. So the money spinner is Tom's 'entertainment' franchise. Some of the money it earns will be spent on their salaries while they try to work out something to take this concept forward.

edit on 15/12/2017 by mirageman because: edits

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I find it all curious and absurd at the same moment. I think you have the wrong idea. I'm not a rubber-stamp believer on the UFO topic and I've enjoyed the threads that debunk hoaxes here. I'm in a wait and see mode like most posters here.

Well, you sure seem to be pretty defensive to any criticism of Tom's approach and fruit so far. i apologise if I'm reading you wrong but you really don't seem open to entertaining criticism of DeLonge.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks for the explanation. I fear DeLonge had better be prepared to protect himself if this goes wrong. I hope that is not what happens. But hope don't float the boat.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Sorry, if I portrayed that. I have been open to the idea this is real, but I need evidence in the end to buy in. I'm on the fence until I see real proof. Pretty much the same position as everybody here. I'm not opposed to TDL criticism if it is factual and not just opinions.

With that in mind, has DeLonge posted any updates on social media?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Sorry, if I portrayed that. I have been open to the idea this is real, but I need evidence in the end to buy in. I'm on the fence until I see real proof. Pretty much the same position as everybody here. I'm not opposed to TDL criticism if it is factual and not just opinions.

Fair enough!

I don't know anything about his social media updates beyond what's been reported in this thread (which doesn't help his case, if he's deleting posts again and insulting folks who are questioning him). I'll go look around!

Let's hope that he comes through on his hypes! Here's to hoping, and if he does, I will be happy to say "I was wrong about Tom Delonge!"

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Funny, I didn't hear that in the video. You must have read/watched something I didn't. Grant does set up the scenery for the situation quite well and seems informed to the players on the board and the moves likely to come.

Yes- he doesn't say it in the video you posted, but it has been in most of his talks and podcasts and interviews for about the last 6 months.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

BOOM. Now THAT theory makes a whole lotta sense. Even explains why his team doesn't care if he posts nonsense and hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have to say this rollout is a bit bumpy and messy. They should have had the reveals ready to go right after the Live Broadcast Event. They lost traction and interest with the delayed follow ups.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

That's pretty much the position I'm in, wait and see.

At this point I'd argue against believing it all or putting it all in the hoax/charlatan box.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
What is people's take on this guy:

In the video below, at 20:51 Luis says the phenomena is real. So what is going on here? We all know this is BS so why is this guy lying?

edit on 16-12-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

In the video below, at 20:51 Luis says the phenomena is real. So what is going on here? We all know this is BS so why is this guy lying?

We all know "what" is BS?
edit on 16-12-2017 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

We all know "what" is BS?

Oberg assures us there is no phenomena.
He says it's all misidentified objects.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

I have a hard time believing that people like Elizondo and Semivan decided to end distinguished lifelong careers in intelligence and defense merely to play a prank on Tom Delonge and UFO fanatics.

I think the biggest obstacle to Disclosure of any reality to the UFO situation is religious fundamentalists in our government, military and aerospace industries who see everything through the prism of Jesus and the Devil.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join