It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
This is it.

You are welcome to post your apologies to Tom DeLonge as comments to this thread.
Then head over To The Stars and invest as long as you still can.

Apologise for what, exactly?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Obviously, there were so many negative comments, so SacredLore was pointing out the wrongheaded negativism.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Not a shock to me. What I saw floating over Wisconsin at 2am in the morning looked like nothing in the public eye. I assumed military, but if we had that I thought we'd already be ruling the world. The thing was the size of 2 barns (sorry for the reference, but this is Wisconsin) had lights that lit up the whole area and was propelled utterly silent with no means of propulsion. Wisconsin hosts the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) event annually in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and I never saw anything remotely like this.

And I saw this thing very close too.

edit on 16-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Obviously, there were so many negative comments, so SacredLore was pointing out the wrongheaded negativism.

There was no "wrongheaded negativism."

Remember when you said you weren't offended by criticism of Delonge? Clearly you are.

Being critical of his many promises that came and went, plus his misleading representation of what he is seeking investors for, is not "wrong."

How about this? You are displaying "wrongheaded positivism."
edit on 16-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

originally posted by: Winterpain
Looks like drudge has the NYT report. On my phone now, but will read in detail soon as I get home. Go take a look.

NYT Story clarifies a few things and includes an allegation of recovered materials.

I would love to hear more about those recovered materials. How did they obtain them?? I sure wish the articles would go into that!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Some input from George Knapp over the info coming out. Apparently following the NYT story, the Post is jumping on the bandwagon

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You are entitled to your opinion and so am I, but your not entitled to fake facts. Tom DeLonge delivered and will continue to deliver. Go ahead stick your head in the sand. This is big stuff. Plug your ears and ignore it if you want if that makes you feel safe...nothing challenging what you believe the world is.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

George does Coast to Coast AM from time to time. I bet we get some juicy tidbits on that radio program from George and maybe a guest appearance by DeLonge.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The sails have been out for a long time, but the wind seems to be picking up a bit.

I have mixed feelings about disclosure and worry about its disruption.

We are going to have to deal with whatever comes out of that box.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

This was not addressed specifically at you, but if it resonates... thanks for biting.

Two choices from here:

1) You make the effort to write me a PM and I will make the effort to pick out some of the unfair comments about Tom DeLonge that were made in this thread. And we will become friends.
2) You heat up and I will remain just another jerk on the anonymous wastelands of the Interwebs.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Finally we have a real thread by a respected ATS member.
Let's continue the discussion there. (I am a link, click me.)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is extremely amusing

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup
Can anybody imagine 20 years ago this article being treated with this amount of respect in the NY Times? I can't.

Similarly there was a Newsweek article in November that discussed govt interest in UFOs after blue book. Part of thier 'life beyond earth' special.

An easing of the editorial policy of aggressive ridicule seems to be occurring. That alone is good news.

There was an awful lot of criticism in the media of the Government's “Fact versus Fiction in the New Mexico Desert” and "The Roswell Report : Case Closed” back in the 1990s.

Going back as early as the year 1952 'Life' Magazine featured an article “Have We Visitors from Space” declaring “There is a case for interplanetary saucers” on their front cover. This was treated seriously at the time.

I think it's more a case of at certain times there have been some serious media pieces on UFOs and at other times the smirk factor has returned. Probably depending on the personnel involved in delivering the stories and the context in which they are placed. I don't see this is any more significant than that.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
On the TTS/AAS site, in the written description below the GIMBAL video, they state as remarkable aspects of the object the following:

- "Possible energy or resonance field of unknown nature."

and,

- "Looking closely, we can see a dark, or opaque field that appears to surround or encapsulate the object."

If they're referring to the blown-out, fuzzy halo around the blob, that's clearly a camera artifact. A very strong heat source, like an exhaust plume, will show a halo of the opposite color surrounding it.

Watch the jet exhaust starting @ 2:00

Also, in the GIMBAL clip, you can see that the blob's rotation appears to be an image artifact as well.
Watch near the end, how the clouds turn from silky and smoothed horizontally to vertically fluffy (perpendicular to the horizon), as the blob simultaneously rotates from horizontal to vertical orientation. Something is being adjusted on the camera.
edit on 17-12-2017 by Iridomyrmex because: linkfix

edit on 17-12-2017 by Iridomyrmex because: linx

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes, yes, yes. On the money.

One other thing that needs to be said - it does not help when powerful people such as Podesta and Reid who seem to take this subject seriously continously use cliched "The Truth Is Out There" type tweets and statements. Why help perpetuate those lazy headlines and lead paragraphs? It's self-negating.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
All the new outlets are running with this, NBC news did a story about it yesterday. I see this morning Newsweek has several articles on this

www.newsweek.com...

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I'd be VERY surprised if they aren't eluding to "Arts Parts" based on what TDL said during the JRE.

Pretty sure it turned out to be aluminium once they got a metallurgist rather than a hobby ESM operator to examine....

Cant help but wonder if the Aerial Threat Program (which didnt find anything- burned through 20 mil and resulted in people doing it in their spare time) is the only thing they do actually got....

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22961632]Jukiodone[/] Semivan himself is an actual experiencer, so he has a personal encounter with the phenomenon. I'm sure Putoff has seen more than his share of unexplained occurrences.

I think that is what is driving these guys more than some nuts and bolts evidence in a warehouse somewhere.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt
This is extremely amusing

Funny if I out are a 9 year old childish person. Rogan will never get an interview with DeLonge again. He burnt that bridge.

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join