It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

An electric motor uses "electromagnetics."
An alternator uses "electromagnetics."

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage just listen to the interview with Joe Rogan. He explains it. It's something that happens at a particle level, not an electrical motor.
edit on 14-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I thought you said this:

He flat out said he doesn't know how to describe the physics stuff as much as a scientist.

Does he know what he's talking about (terrahertz) or not? Is he just tossing off buzzwords?

edit on 12/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Did you listen to it all? He says he's not a scientist so he can't explain it well.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I can't watch it now.

But from your description, he is tossing off buzzwords. Like terahertz.

When are the details, from actual scientists, going to be revealed?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Not sure. I don't work for DeLonge.

DeLonge was self-deprecating when the science stuff was asked. He didn't pretend to understand it all. In the interview he promised future demos by scientists on the team.

Obviously a tall order and we all hope they deliver.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

TDL should have let the science team speak and demonstrate what he has been talking about?

that would have been way more successful way of raising money, im surprised these people aren't jumping ship after some of the things TDL has put out as truth.

an honest question,
You seem to be 100% in TDL's corner, why is that? do you know something we dont?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I can't watch it now.

But from your description, he is tossing off buzzwords. Like terahertz.

When are the details, from actual scientists, going to be revealed?
Real Scientists like Puthoff, one of the key guys in DeLonge's company?

This is a conspiracy site, right? Do you think there could be any conspiracy behind the fact that this page on ieee links to an article that says some unflattering things about Puthoff which I quoted here about 2 months ago, and now the link to the article no longer works?

spectrum.ieee.org...

Try the link to "The Bunny, the Witch, and the War Room" and if it works, see what it says about Puthoff from someone who tried to get some information from him firsthand. If it doesn't work, I wonder why? It worked for me 2 months ago when I quoted from it, but doesn't work now, though all the other links on that page seem to work.

Puthoff is apparently Vice President of Science and Technology of TTS Academy:
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

Dr. Harold E. Puthoff is the co-founder and Vice President of Science and Technology of TTS Academy. Since 1985, Dr. Puthoff has served as President and CEO of EarthTech International, Inc. (ETI), and Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin (IASA). He has published numerous papers on electron-beam devices, lasers and space propulsion and has patents issued in the laser, communications, and energy fields.

So of course we can fire a laser at a spacecraft for propulsion which Puthoff probably can tell you about, but when Delonge starts talking about changing the mass of an object by warping space-time around it (in the Rogan interview), I doubt you'll find that in Puthoff's published papers, though I can't say for sure, I haven't read them all.

In the follow-up discussion of DeLonge's company by Joe Rogan and Mick West that was linked here by Mirageman, Mick notes that the apparent stance of TTS is that if they can figure out how to propel a spacecraft with a laser, that all they need to do to figure out how to warp space-time around an object to reduce it's mass is collect donations and work hard to figure it out. West infers this is a rather naive view for something which may not even be feasible to any useful extent. Of course just shining a flashlight above an object warps the space-time above it to an infinitesimal degree, but not to a measurable extent, and DeLonge mentions firing a single electron above the object in a mass reduction experiment, but don't ask him how it works, he's not a Physicist, or so he told Rogan when Rogan pressed him on that claim.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Since DeLonge constantly deletes Tweets and Facebook posts, it would be great if people would quote him in their comments like above. That tweet already seems to be gone.

Edit: This is the Tweet quoted above that he has deleted:

Tom DeLonge‏ @tomdelonge: You all are so funny.The enormity of what I have pulled off has taken years, and major sacrifice.Every time I see a doubter and impatience, I laugh at the ignorance/ insignificance of their views. The biggest sekret in the world doesn’t break open easily. There’s a war inside DC.

Edit 2: He continues posting pictures to his Instagram account. The latest one is a pic of Nusa Penida, an island in Southeast Asia.
It is known as a popular bird sanctuary.
Obviously the Aviary are ready to go public again. Someone call Ron Pandolfi.

He may have deleted it there but cant do that here we see him for what he is he cant hide that from ats.

ETA: I meant this post as a reply to BASSPLYRS post about exactly what Tom means by bombarding bismuth with terahertz energy, not what is quoted above.

I would like to hear him respond to someone asking him SPECIFIC questions about this too. Giving the layered bismuth wafer a tan.

It sounds to me like Tom is repeating to us some, as Phage dubbed it, "technobabble" that his handlers fed to him. I can easily see those guys giving him these phrases, knowing that he won't understand them or even recognize that it's babble.

Because clearly Tom will believe ANYTHING.

I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone, and I do feel a bit bad for Tom, except that if he would have a little humility instead of thinking things like he is "the only one to ever put all the pieces together" then he would probably be less susceptible to manipulation.

It's never too late to learn.
edit on 14-12-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

No special insight. Only that I've witnessed a craft I can't explain (image below is my recreation of what I saw). I was hoping to identify it as military even through it seemed more off worldly. So seeing a large UFO craft I probably am more inclined to believe there is something to TD's story. Though my motto is "trust but verify".

I have heard that Israel is in development with the USA on this new energy source. Supposed to be revolutionary. We'll see.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

interesting sighting, i myself have seen a fighter sized triangle rotating about 50 feet in the air at maybe 50-75 yards from me it was rotating like it was stuck on a invisible pole when it took off EXTREMELY quickly and silently with the flat end pointing forward(as opposed to the pointy end going first)

i saw it on a night when Pres. Trump and Hillary were in my city doing pre-election stuff, and i have it on good authority it was making sure they were safe. It was like an advanced drone. I will always kick myself for being so stunned and not wanting to take my eyes off of it to take a picture.

iv seen a few other things too, when you see stuff like that it's a real strange feeling. like you shouldn't be seeing it or something.

There are explanations out there if you know where to look and dont mind reading allot. It isnt alien tech, but it sure is cool as heck to watch them do their thing.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Don't blame yourself. I didn't take a picture despite having an iPhone with me. I considered going back, but what I saw made me think I should not in case they wanted to abduct me. I had a very creepy and awe inspired feeling seeing a football stadium sized craft floating silently over the field and lighting it up like daytime.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

It's up to you what to believe, of course, but I recommend not letting your own experiences influence your assessment of what Tom DeLonge is doing, because they are different things.

You are most certainly not alone in having witnessed unexplained phenomena and wanting to know what it was. There are millions of people around the world (including a bunch of ATSers) in the same boat, and though much of what is reported may be due to fairly mundane causes, much may not.

What Tom DeLonge and TTS are doing might offer some explanations (assuming it's not all a scam, which is subject to debate), but they may or may not relate to what you saw or others have seen. I can certainly appreciate the appeal of such a possibility, but beware the dangers of "wanting to believe".

As you've probably figured out by now, I'm very skeptical of Tom DeLonge's claims, but that's not the same thing as waving off anything I can't stick a fork in as crazy or implausible. That also doesn't mean I'm suggesting anyone should preemptively dismiss whatever evidence he or others may eventually provide.

The evidence, once presented, can speak for itself.

A common error among both "skeptics" and "believers" alike is over-generalization. Just because UFO hoaxes are rife on YouTube doesn't mean people aren't witnessing very real phenomena, and just because unexplained incidents occur doesn't mean everyone has been visited by aliens.

The truth is rarely so simple, though it can be simple. The key is to keep looking for it and avoid being drawn away from it by comfortable falsehoods.

Easier said than done, to be sure, but well worth the effort.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Am interesting person on DeLonges' team is Hal Putoff PHD. He is one of the people the CIA used in their Remote Viewing program. Hal is a very accredited and smart person.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

I have an open mind, but not so open my brain falls out. My motto "Trust, but Verify" tells you my disposition. The part that makes me think DeLonge's project may be real is the back chatter I heard from the Israel/USA energy project, which seems to support what Delonge is saying. My experience is just added to that in my mind, but not a verification.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The possibility that it might be real is what keeps us coming back.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Found it on the Web Archive.

Puthoff was impressed by Uri Geller?

Either Geller could not or would not perform under close scrutiny, or when he did seem to get results, there was little credible examination. “Targ and Puthoff, from the way I have encountered them by day in their laboratory, seem to emerge as bumbling idiots rather than as respected, accomplished physicists,” Hyman wrote. He believed Geller’s work had all the classic hallmarks of a trained magician: befriend, distract, and dazzle.
goo.gl...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I doubt you'd easily dismiss the rest of DeLonge's team.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Maybe not.

So, when do we get the reveal?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

How would I know? I'm not cleared for that level of security. I don't work for DeLonge either, though that might be an interesting job.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join