It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

What category does Oberg fall under?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

wait wait!!!!
he said there is an secret ufo detecting sattelite?
what if its the so called "misty"?
also wasnt there an cubesat fund to do exactly that?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Looks like drudge has the NYT report. On my phone now, but will read in detail soon as I get home. Go take a look.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
www.politico.com...

Has this article on AATIP and Delonge's company been shared?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It looks like the first "official" video has been released on the TTS website. This links to the details and the video:

coi.tothestarsacademy.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

very very very wrong electrogravitics is an strange effect where an powered diode generates some lift, its one of the many misterys of science

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winterpain
Looks like drudge has the NYT report. On my phone now, but will read in detail soon as I get home. Go take a look.

www.nytimes.com... ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Credits says Video was released by the DOD's (now officially defunct?) Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program today.

NYT Story clarifies a few things and includes an allegation of recovered materials.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

holy crap? he actually did it??
well lets take an look at this "mindblowing never before seen video"

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

I am not in the position to decide which former government/intelligence/NASA official is more reliable than any other.

Edit: The Times article is interesting but will hardly turn the world on its head. Same thing with the video. But, hey, I appreciate that these guys are moving things forward.
edit on 16-12-2017 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: Interestingly, the Politico article really tries to pour cold water on this advanced aerial threat group story.

“After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance,” [a former congressional staffer] recalled. “They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years.”

“There was really nothing there that we could justify using taxpayer money,” he added. “We let it die a slow death. It was well spent money in the beginning.”

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
wow that GIMBAL video believe it or not does looks like the real deal!
an disc shaped craft with an dome and what looks like an antenna poking below it

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Amazing team and the video.
Ive seen the nimitz object artifacts picture in erich von danikens book, chariots of the gods

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Fair play, he did what he said he would do regarding the COI. Not likely to shake the world or change minds on its own but it is interesting.

The document with it is also interesting. The reaction on the pilots return to the ship is telling. It suggests what they encountered was more an advanced known system than something out of this world.

Wonder what the unreleased 3rd video is.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I agree with the f18 pilots. Looks like a drone

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Sadly this will be seen as just another Youtube fuzzy UFO blob in the sky video , ok it has genuine provenance from TPTB.

This slow drip drip approach may mean it never gets mainstream, and i think that's the Plan, Disclosure under their terms .

I think the only way things will ever go mainstream News is if the guys in those crafts showed up on mass in broad daylight.

They have been here for thousands of years keeping it at a low level, so why change now ?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I really haven't changed my mind about any of this since I first posted in the thread here.

The UFO phenomenon is real and we've had confirmation of that for a while. But what is behind it has been unknown to the US (and probably many other) governments. They still don't have the answer. Even if they have decided to loosen the reigns a little now the funding is no longer there. But the released video is proof of what exactly?

However what was of more interest to me was the statement of how money was filtered to Bigelow and what he was doing with it.

....Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes. In addition, researchers spoke to military service members who had reported sightings of strange aircraft...

edit on 16/12/2017 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Bigelow, the former NIDS, Skinwalker Ranch etc etc are (IMO) all connected, and the phenomena is all the same thing, no matter how it manifests.

I'm guessing Bigelow may have a better idea than most about what this all is.

I'd really like to see the rest of the new video. Did the object zoom out of sight? Fade away? I want to see how it disappeared or left camrea range
edit on 12/16/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/16/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

I understand the skepticism. Heck, they even redacted much of the JFK Assassination files 50 years after the event. So, don't expect the govt. to go out of their way to try to serve the people and reveal the inner workings of their dealings. That's why I'm saying don't blame DeLonge. He's really not in the drivers seat in any way except using a company as a front for the govt. to tell us what they think we should think about the ET phenomena. Let that sink in. I believe DeLonge is merely a convenient front for what the govt. wants to tell us about ET's and what they tell us might not be remotely true.
edit on 16-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Couple of things occur to me:

1. The timeline of 2007 for programme start is contradicted by the declassified Secret UK MoD memo discussed earlier in the thread. It discussed US and Russian interest in UAP and was dated 1993. Suggests this programme is a successor.

2. The site for material storage Bigelow is mentioned as already having might explain why TTSA thinks it can do research with little money. May be piggybacking on Bigelow.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
First 2 videos!

edit on 16-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

that is an interesting video for a few reasons, but i don't see something that is unexplainable.

definitely a drone, its high enough and moving fast enough(120 knots against the wind) that makes me think it is military iyn origin.

but there are many drone projects going on right now and u hear the guy talking and he seemed surprised to see it might suggest its a test aircraft gone awry.

still an interesting video

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join