It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I sure hope the videos get more dramatic and clearer.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
why not show the full footage? what happened next?, and the voices seem dubbed, thats all

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

120 knot winds are common in the winter when heading westbound over both the atlantic and pacific ocean. Commercial aircraft deal with them often enough. This footage was taken near san diego. Now how many times have we talked about military assets heading westbound going overseas from southern california in the aviation forum?

Also doesnt it seem like the second f18 sorta identifies or knows what it is.

F18 #1: " thats not a (?????)"
F18 #2: "yeah it is"
edit on 16-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
NYTimes article is behind a paywall, so here's this one. The DeLonge release is starting to hit the press!!

The Pentagon’s Secret Search for UFOs

To The Stars Academy page discussing the UFO vids.

To The Stars Academy - UFO Vids

edit on 16-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
actually sounds like tom in the audio, its a joke

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
They would not be using f^ck on a military transmission. It sounds like Tom and one of his buddy's in a studio #ing around

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Youre not allowed to curse on any radio transmission. Its against the rules. But it does happen on occasion.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

I am not in the position to decide which former government/intelligence/NASA official is more reliable than any other.

Edit: The Times article is interesting but will hardly turn the world on its head. Same thing with the video. But, hey, I appreciate that these guys are moving things forward.

Edit 2: Interestingly, the Politico article really tries to pour cold water on this advanced aerial threat group story.

“After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance,” [a former congressional staffer] recalled. “They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years.”

“There was really nothing there that we could justify using taxpayer money,” he added. “We let it die a slow death. It was well spent money in the beginning.”

Maybe people should be thinking about this a little more then.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Thanks for keeping up the fight and for providing us with the latest updates!

This is it. How anybody can be in denial about these videos is beyond me.
I am not saying they are proof of ET controlled craft. But it is the US government admitting that they have encountered unidentified flying objects. They gave us the video evidence. This is the first time in history, and this IS big. And we know it is only the start.

This thread (and many others) has essentially been a discussion about whether there is something beyond our materialistic, rational, academia-approved world or not. Some will have a hard time swallowing that something unexplained is real. But I think in the long run we will all benefit from a broader view of our world and the universe.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is it.

You are welcome to post your apologies to Tom DeLonge as comments to this thread.
Then head over To The Stars and invest as long as you still can.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Its the govt releasing a video of an aerial vehicle. Nothing in the video is spectacular.

Because the uss nimitz and its pilots werent told what it is doesnt mean its aliens.

It could very well be any one of a plethora of military assets or vehicles being tested. The amount of money dumped into the advanced aerial threat program is laughable if anything in those videos were truly considered a threat or even compelling. Its almost as if a bunch of ignorant senators with an enthusiasm for ufos wanted to make a program and to shut them up a tiny almost insignificant program was piddled out for them.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

He should apologize to us if this is his best video evidence

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Pretty much. I'd be pissed I wasn't picked to fly that object if I was one of the F18 pilots LOL.

"sorry, you get to fly a regular jet...not the super exotic, experimental one..."

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Like ive said ive seen military assets doing much more exotic and compelling stuff over antelope valley on several occasions. If this is alien then were already way more advanced than them.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
"We tried to work within the system," Elizondo told POLITICO in a recent interview. "We were trying to take the voodoo out of voodoo science."

He described scores of unexplained sightings by Navy pilots and other observers of aircraft with capabilities far beyond what is currently considered aerodynamically possible. The sightings, Elizondo told POLITICO, were often reported in the vicinity of nuclear facilities, either ships at sea or power plants. "We had never seen anything like it."

But, in his view military leadership did not appear alarmed by the potential threat. "If a Russian 'Bear' bomber comes in near California, it is all over the news," he said. "These are coming in the skies over our facilities. Nothing but crickets."

Luis Elizondo

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You sound like you won't be satisfied until an ET alien is delivering your Dominos Pizza.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

whooaaa calm down, i need more before thinking he is the real deal!

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

He should apologize to us if this is his best video evidence

It's not. They've said it's not. Numerous times. It's only the beginning.

Besides, you really think the people at DOD originally investigating this phenomena or at TTSA never thought that it could be a man made drone?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This is it. How anybody can be in denial about these videos is beyond me. I am not saying they are proof of ET controlled craft. But it is the US government admitting that they have encountered unidentified flying objects. They gave us the video evidence. This is the first time in history, and this IS big. And we know it is only the start.

Projects Sign, Grudge and Bluebook were an admittance of the existence of unidentified flying objects as well. That's exactly what these studies were about. They had scientists like Hynek and others on board back then too.

Hynek created CUFOS after Bluebook was shutdown believing there was something to it all. He never got an answer either. So I am not getting too excited just yet about a fading rock star and a few retired company men with the same thought path as Hynek.

Hynek's famous quote (ignoring that awful 'Swamp Gas' soundbite) was

We don't have UFOs.....only UFO reports"

Well we still don't have any UFOs...

Maybe we will have tomorrow?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Can anybody imagine 20 years ago this article being treated with this amount of respect in the NY Times? I can't.

Similarly there was a Newsweek article in November that discussed govt interest in UFOs after blue book. Part of thier 'life beyond earth' special.

An easing of the editorial policy of aggressive ridicule seems to be occurring. That alone is good news.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join