It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Anouncement: October 11th 9:00 AM PST/12:00 PM EST

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

At the 13:25 min. mark they talk about the Nimitz. Says it was covered by Radar and Infrared FLIR imaging.

edit on 14-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

So, it's the "tic tac" video?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, their LIVE broadcast covers the Nimitz encounter video and the presenter mentions how to find the story on the web.

link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I see the 'ego is stranded' and a little bruised.

Joe Rogan has followed up with his own views of his original interview.

Click here to start in the correct place to listen on YT.

If that link is not working for you then this is the video and the comments are around 2h 12mins into the video

I guess that this will encourage a few more people to invest after watching it. Joe Rogan explains why some may well do if you give it 5 minutes or so.
Thanks for posting that! I never would have watched 2 hours and 12 minutes to end up seeing that if you hadn't linked to it so I could FF to that point, but Rogan is rather blunt, isn't he? It's good to see these two men have such well-tuned bullspit detectors, but it's scary to hear Rogan report about feedback from so many people that seem to be lacking such detectors entirely.

I also found it interesting to hear from Mick West. His name came up in the thread about the UFO in Chile recorded by a chilean helicopter which couldn't be identified by all the resources of Chile and its military trying to figure out what the UFO was, but Mick West being somewhat of a techno-geek was able to write a script to import the flight data from a commercial airline flight into Google Earth and then show the position of the plane matched the position of the UFO, thus achieving what the resources of the entire country of Chile was unable to achieve. There's a thread about that here on ATS and I was following that and checked his work and I have no doubt he identified the UFO but some people still didn't want to believe it. One of their responses was actually along those lines like "sure, a guy sitting in his armchair at home did something the entire country of Chile's resources and their whole team of investigators couldn't do....yeah, right". I suppose the sentiment is understandable, but apparently that's what happened, I checked the data myself.

Anyway it's a good interview worth watching, at least the part beginning at 2h12m; I didn't watch the part before that yet.

link   

lol that's great more fake video to add to TDL's list of 'genuine' footage. Isaacs explanation is pretty damning.

again another reason TDL needs to come here and answer to his transgressions or at least explain himself. at this point anything would be nice.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It's 10 years old.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Np, it's from 2004, so 14 years old. The presenter doesn't date it but does make reference to the info being online. Says search Nimitz UFO 2004. This is what I found.

UFO Tracked By Radar and Photographed Over USS Nimitz

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The issue is that it is not something that his team obtained from anywhere but youtube. The issue is that, as shown in a ten year old thread, the provenance of the video is highly suspect.

edit on 12/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hardcore Metal

Tom DeLonge's reference to a "piece of metal from a crash" at about 32:45 in the Joe Rogan interview video piqued my interest, since he described what sounds like a nanolaminate.

While I don't know if any material would conform to the specifications of "obscene purity" or being "atomically aligned" he mentioned, the nature of nanolamination is such that high purity tends to be inherent to the process.

Techniques vary, but range from fabrication of nanomaterials for research to industrial applications, such as the nanolaminated corrosion-resistant products offered by Modumetal.

Without a scrupulous analysis of the specimen in question, we can only speculate, but I don't recommend underestimating the state of the art when it comes to nanolamination, because it is already quite advanced, has been so for quite a long time, continues to advance rapidly, and may well have found a place in past "black projects" prior to more widespread commercial adoption.

Granted, if something like that was found decades ago at a crash site, it would be a big deal indeed, but absent a credible chain of custody and other supporting evidence, presumptions of an extraterrestrial origin for such a specimen would be questionable at best.

As the saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Possibility it was intentionally smeared so you'd believe it was fake. Consider that.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

It will get more extraordinary when they announce what the USA and Israel have been developing together...the Big E!

Making large craft like this possible.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Np, it's from 2004, so 14 years old.
The video showed up in 2007. It is claimed that the video was taken in 2004.
You should read what IssacKoi had to say about it in that old thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The Big E?

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're referring to.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

On that topic.

I think TDl is being used as a medium to release things that have been used for years in very terrestrial projects.

nanolaminates are of interest in radar absorption us gov

what better way to not to not share in saying we only have this one piece.

but silliness aside, i have said that if im wrong about all this i will throw in money from my pocket, but everyday its looking bleeker then the last

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

"E" is for a new energy source. Like Electrogravitics. It was rumored that Einstein was close to cracking this decades back just prior to his death in 1955.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Electrogravitics is not an energy source.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Electrogravitics is the result of the new energy in certain applications. DeLonge mentions electromagnetics in the interview.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I guess time will tell.

Let's hope they aren't counting on Tom DeLonge to get the word out on that.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Electromagnetics? Magnetic fields created by electrical activity and vice versa?

I assumed the end result would be electrogravity effects.
Why?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It's what he suggested in the interview for the power source. You should listen to the interview. He covers it in a fairly thorough way. He talks about a particle source that pervades the universe and is readily available and when harnessed created extreme power.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join