It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's an interesting theory, but how does it account for the (alleged) firefight that took place through the hotel room door? This means someone would have to have been alive and armed in that room while it was besieged. And if someone acting for ISIS had already killed Paddock, then that person would have been captured or killed too.

So unless there is a complete blackout on the capture or killing of someone other than Paddock, I don't see how this video can be relaying the truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you for all of that research! Now I hate to say this and put all that time and energy to waste... but it seems the specific John W Rogers in question is a doctor in the Roanoke area.

I had researched the Chicago John Rogers also... though not nearly as well as you!... until I saw Redditors making the connections to the Dr. Rogers in Roanoke with addresses and such, and that the Dr. Rogers is also the owner of the Volant LLC.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

It's an interesting theory, but how does it account for the (alleged) firefight that took place through the hotel room door? This means someone would have to have been alive and armed in that room while it was besieged.

Yes, it would mean that someone was alive and armed in that room... which could have been the ISIS agents, with Paddock already dead (or dying).

And if someone acting for ISIS had already killed Paddock, then that person would have been captured or killed too.

Not necessarily. According to the police audio, the last shots were fired from the room at 10:15, in sync with the body camera of one of the officers. The LVMPD arrived in the stairwell outside Paddock's room at 10:17. The security guard was found -- or at least the police notified dispatch -- at 10:18. If we assume (for the sake of this discussion) that the last volley of shots was aimed into the hallway rather than outside into the concert venue, then that means the security guard was shot at 10:15.... and found two to three minutes later by the LVMPD. That would give the terrorists two to three minutes to clear out of the room and make their escape. With the stairwell right next to the room, that would have been easy enough to do. And they could have avoided the police in the stairwell by going up instead of down, then making their way to another wing and another stairwell.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

I read that the maids didn't see anything in the room when they cleaned sorry I didn't catch the difference when I posted earlier about this

Ahhhhh.... thank you! I haven't seen anything about what the maids did or didn't see, so that is much appreciated!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

So, he worked for the USPS and as an IRS agent. Couldn't have made a lot of money there. What if his work with the DoD led him to some sort of quid-pro-quo arrangement. They have Paddock the ability to make a lot of money, in exchange for services required by him to be made at a future date.

What if the woman in his life is an agent herself?

What if this is all a false flag operation?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't think it was an arms deal that backfired. In fact I don't think Paddock was even involved in selling the guns found in his hotel suite. He WAS working for the FBI in a sting operation. But the notion that ISIS wanted to buy his weapons or even needed his help to purchase weapons elsewhere is nothing short of ludicrous. They have all the weapons sources they have needed over the years and would not go into this lion's den in the USA to order weapons from an arms dealer!

No, the truth is that this was NOT a sting operation that went wrong. Rather, it was one that was hijacked by the same guys who gave you 9/11 and a half-dozen other atrocities in America, as well as creating ISIS itself. They are carrying out a series of escalating black operations to take away Americans' right to own weapons. So they set up Paddock, who was used freelance by the FBI because of his inside knowledge of military contractors - Raytheon, Macdonald Douglas, as the patsy by pretending to be ISIS agents, killed him, then brought up the weapons through service lifts to make it appear that he had done this to carry out a massacre, firing some of them from several places in the hotel, before they finally left (no other windows broken? No problem, Hotel insiders in Vegas know how to remove temporarily glass windows. However, the culprits made the error of sprinkling a few brass casings around his body, for the photos leaked by someone in the Las Vegas Police Department show conclusively faint blood stains on the TOPSIDE of casings (made by someone whose hands had touched the bloodstained body) that would not have been there if the casings had merely happened to be lying in areas of the carpet that later became bloodstained. That's a smoking gun proving that he was murdered. The cover-up was quite sloppy. They could at least have made sure Paddock had a quickly ascertainable motive for his actions. These bastards must be becoming desperate....

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You are aware that these guns do come apart............right?

You can tote an AR in a gym bag, and no one would notice. Then pop it together in the room.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here's this morning's round-up of articles. And for what it's worth, I know its a judgment call -- my judgment, to be specific -- but I'm not including everything that I find. The nonsense and disinfo and misinfo and all that rot is out in full force now. I'm only adding what adds new facts and... well... whatever strikes me as possibly pertinent.

But I'm finding something interesting this morning as I roam and wander across the web (and ATS itself): There seems to be an effort starting to paint the FBI as the poor beleaguered underdogs in this investigation. LOL! Not that I don't appreciate the belly laugh, but I'll believe that when pigs fly AND hell freezes over. I'm betting dollars to donuts that it's the exact opposite!

So here we go:

EXCLUSIVE: Millionaire Stephen Paddock was a regular at retirees' $3.50 lunch but barely spoke a word to anyone – and asked the cook for her enchiladas recipe the day he drove to Las Vegas to commit mass murder
So we can put Paddock in Mesquite the morning of the 28th, which is also the day he was supposed to check into the Mandalay Bay room, but he did not check in until Saturday morning. So the part about it being "the day he drove to Las Vegas to commit mass murder" may or may not be correct. It goes on to quote regulars at the center as to his quiet (withdrawn?) nature --

Another said: 'I never saw him getting into steady conversations with anyone, he didn't mingle. He didn't draw attention to himself, didn't cause a disturbance'

'He'd come in on and off, sometimes up to three times a week.

'He's been coming in at least a year and when I first saw him I thought he was a homeless person, he was unshaven, disheveled, quiet, he wasn't a big conversationalist.

The above might be helpful when considering his seeming mental/emotional decline... And this is worth noting in terms of why we aren't hearing more from those who knew Paddock:

DailyMail.com spoke to staff at the center who confirmed Paddock was known but declined to comment based on the advice of the Mesquite City department that runs the facility.

The cook Paddock spoke to on Thursday also declined to comment for the same reason.

Details Emerge Of Las Vegas Shooter's Real Estate Gambles

Over the past three decades, Paddock was involved in nearly a dozen real estate deals. At first, he invested in small apartment buildings, but gradually moved into upscale multi-million-dollar properties. He appeared to make money on most of these deals, but he wasn't immune to losses.

Paddock appears to have started his real estate investments in November 1985 with the purchase of a modest house in Los Angeles on El Paso Drive.

'He had to have help at some point': Las Vegas gunman's level of planning, firearms and ammo point to an ACCOMPLICE, police say

This article quotes extensively from Sheriff Lombardo's press conference. It is well worth the read in its entirety.

Also worth the read is the timeline provided by Sheriff Lombardo:

LVMPD Timeline

Cryptic note full of numbers found in Las Vegas shooter’s hotel room

The mystery piece of paper was found near his dead body and Sheriff Lombardo said it’s been sent off for analysis. It is not believed to be a suicide note.... Investigators are looking into whether Paddock also planned a car bombing.... Tannerite and ammonium nitrate — ingredients used in making explosives — were found in his car and at his home....

Revealed: Las Vegas gunman shot at aviation fuel tanks almost sparking a potentially massive and deadly explosion on top of festival carnage

Plenty of details here about the tanks.

edit on 6-10-2017 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

The Tracers were most likely wanted to try and ignite the aviation fuel storage tanks he fired at.
Using them to shoot into the crowd would have been counterproductive, as it would allow LEO to immediately know the source of the shooting, and allow them a point of aim.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Correct, but the targets raging in size from a Coke can to a butter tub in size and diameter make them virtually useless in this sort of attack, as the odds of hitting them at these distances at night are slim to none for this shooter.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: comawhite12

The Tracers were most likely wanted to try and ignite the aviation fuel storage tanks he fired at.

Firing at steel fuel tanks at that range would have been useless - a 5.56 round would only penetrate some 3.5 mm, only
1/8 inch

A 7.62 mm armor piercing round might manage 10 mm, 3/8 inch,

Would need a 50 BMG (12.7 x 99 mm) to have any chance at penetrating

Sometime like a Barrett heavy rifle

Also would need specialize ammo like API (armor piercing incendiary) to have chance setting fuel on fire

Besides only found 2 dings in tanks -most likely stray rounds from the concert area

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
I don't think it was an arms deal that backfired. In fact I don't think Paddock was even involved in selling the guns found in his hotel suite. He WAS working for the FBI in a sting operation. But the notion that ISIS wanted to buy his weapons or even needed his help to purchase weapons elsewhere is nothing short of ludicrous. They have all the weapons sources they have needed over the years and would not go into this lion's den in the USA to order weapons from an arms dealer!

I'm convinced he was an arms dealer because we've been told he's been acquiring weapons for "decades", however all of the guns found were acquired within the last year or so. So where are all the older weapons? They were sold on the black market years ago.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yup, I'll buy into that quite happily. There is a gap in the timeline where any live suspects in that room could have exited. Good sleuthing.

On the list of "cryptic numbers" found in Paddock's room, unless he was some kind of espionage madman playing weird games, the natural suggestion is that it was a set of calculations.

Since it doesn't seem likely that he was calculating anything to do with the shooting (he had already brought all the firepower he would need) the list of numbers could be financial, representing sums of money involved in some kind of deal of his. Or it could be something fairly ordinary - a simple profit-loss memo relating to his gambling would be a straightforward explanation. Will be interesting to see what is announced about that list.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Jesus Campos: Mandalay Bay Security Guard, aka The HERO of Mandalay Bay!!!

I've been reading up about the Security Guard at Mandalay Bay who first found the source of the shots, and received a volley of 200 shots himself, sustaining an gunshot wound in the right thigh.

Because of Mr. Campos' awesomeness, his approach to the gunman's room effectively interrupted and put an end to the carnage outside -- the gunman's last shots were directed at the security guard in the hallway.

If it's true that the good Lord never gives us more than we can handle, then God must think Mr. Campos is one helluva badass! (And I agree)

Bravo, Mr. Campos! God bless you and thank you!!!

Jesus Campos, Mandalay Bay Security Guard: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

and received a volley of 200 shots himself, sustaining an gunshot wound in the right thigh.

How on Earth do you let off 200 shots in a confined space like a hotel corridor and manage to inflict one non-fatal wound? (Caveat: not very much first-hand experience of automatic weaponry, so this might not be as bizarre a situation as it seems).

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Having just read more about the hero security guard and finding out that the stairwell had been barricaded, I'm going to have to re-think that theory! Not ready to toss it yet, I'll have to nail down the details and see what we've got.

You might be right about the numbers being financial transactions... but perhaps it had more to do with the weapons he was presumably trying to resell?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

How on Earth do you let off 200 shots in a confined space like a hotel corridor and manage to inflict one non-fatal wound? (Caveat: not very much first-hand experience of automatic weaponry, so this might not be as bizarre a situation as it seems).

He had an angel in his pocket!!!

Seriously, even the sheriff was shocked that he wasn't more seriously wounded, so I think it really is as shocking as it seems.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Investigators Probing Whether Others Were in Las Vegas Gunman’s Suite

According to NBC and "multiple senior law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation":

The investigators are puzzled by two discoveries: First, a charger was found that does not match any of the cellphones that belonged to the gunman, Stephen Paddock.

And second: Garage records show that during a period when Paddock's car left the hotel garage, one of his key cards was used to get into his room.

IRS records show that Paddock was a successful gambler, earning at least $5 million in 2015. Some of that could be from other investments, but most of it was from gambling, officials say.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
It has just been confirmed on CNN's website that the piece of paper contained only numbers, which they are investigating at the moment

It has also been confirmed that he was trying to buy tracer bullets weeks before the shooting, to enable further accuracy, again perhaps he had a specific target in mind and needed that accuracy? Who knows

CNN Latest

Tracer ammo acts like a large sign HERE I AM. its great if you are in a armored hummv.
But if you are firing from a window it invites counter fire and lets the cops know where to return fire.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Investigators Probing Whether Others Were in Las Vegas Gunman’s Suite

According to NBC and "multiple senior law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation":

The investigators are puzzled by two discoveries: First, a charger was found that does not match any of the cellphones that belonged to the gunman, Stephen Paddock.

And second: Garage records show that during a period when Paddock's car left the hotel garage, one of his key cards was used to get into his room.

IRS records show that Paddock was a successful gambler, earning at least $5 million in 2015. Some of that could be from other investments, but most of it was from gambling, officials say.

Well, there goes the "lone nut" theory.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join