It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

double post

edit on 5-10-2017 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well, I've never heard of it, but I don't know everything.

I guess if the internet said it, it must be true!

I can tell you firsthand benzo withdrawls is a definite thing. I have been taking clonazepam for the 18 years. One time I stop cold turkey and it wasn't pretty. I had lots of #ed up thoughts I would have never had and still don't have after getting back on them. So if he took them long enough to gain a dependency, then stopped taking them, it could be a real thing.

So now you can no longer say you have never heard of such a thing.
edit on 5-10-2017 by dbuddy because: Last part

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its really very simple, you put a do not disturb sign on the door and the maids strangely do not disturb! The room service waiters do not enter your room either so no-one was going to see what was there.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dbuddy

He didn't take valium long enough nor at a high enough dose. He took 20mgs for approx 6 months which was reduced in June to 10mgs, apparently to help with his sleeping problems and high blood pressure, which were preventing him passing his medical for his pilots licence to be renewed

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

How do people carry guns to hotels. I don’t know I don’t use guns

And remember 23 of them

It doesn’t matter if he had help

They have cameras ALL OVER LAS VEGAS

Also, IF he had help then it should be easy to produce these witnesses

AGAIN WAS NOT CARRYING THEM OPENLY !!!

Why do you problem understanding this simple concept.....

Put them in cases or bags so no one sees them . Throw them on baggage cart and use elevator

Also Las Vegas is convention town - people come in carrying large suitcases or cases all the time

Nobody gives them a second look......

You don't think was running up and down stairs carrying guns and ammo ??

On second thought you would think this.......

I never said he was carrying them openly, did I?

No I didn’t.

Did you see my picture of 23 guns together a few posts ago?

They have to be put in some kind of container obviously, such a container, though obviously not a glass case since he has to conceal all these weapons therefore will be maybe a golf bag, a big box, huge suitcase, a trash bag of some size, a huge container, something like that.

It has to be on a video or picture somewhere.
When that shows up then I will chill out

When it does show up I bet the picture will be defective, a wrong time stamp or something like that

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

But because the hotel maids didn't think anything was unusual.

In fact, to this very day, have investigators stated if room-service notice noticed the weapons?

Back in the day, the news would have been filled with interviews galore from anyone and everyone even tangentially related to the hotel -- maids, bellhops, clerks, kitchen staff -- anyone and everyone -- ad nauseum.

So is the media so inept and incompetent that they can't think to do this? Are they knowingly driving an agenda with propaganda? Have they been told not to ask these questions? Is there a gag order or nondisclosure demand of some kind that we have not been told about?

Whatever it is, the end result is the same.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
All right I found this in my own link.

Maybe I'm wrong but I still want to see a picture of him somewhere

He had brought “in excess of 10” suitcases to the suite over several days, Sheriff Joe Lombardo said. Yet no one thought this to be suspicious? Housekeepers said they “saw no signs of anything” suspicious, Nevada Rep. Dina Titus told CNN. Paddock had a “pretty well hidden” arsenal, she said.

Even though another link says he only accessed the suite on Saturday

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Its really very simple, you put a do not disturb sign on the door and the maids strangely do not disturb! The room service waiters do not enter your room either so no-one was going to see what was there.

Do you recall seeing this specifically addressed anywhere? As in have the police said if maid service had cleaned the room at all, or if he had instructed them not to, or whatever... Because I haven't! And it seemed odd to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The hotel btw is likely going to be majorly sued.

Naturally, they will get the employees to say:

Oh, he had 50 bags bulging like he had rocks in the them, but that didn’t look unusual

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I am just reading about this shooter now...I live in Australia. My deepest sympathies to all who were hurt and involved and their families and friends. Truly horrific.

This massacre reads, to me, like it was a job. Paddock was given a job. The job and the HUGE payoff was his motivation.

They needed someone who had not a lot to lose and a heck of a lot to gain. Someone who who would take the gamble.

Was it true in reports that he booked an Airbnb place? If so, maybe some weapons were already there but he brought some stuff with him, especially the cameras. He knew whoever hired him was expecting him to die in the attempt. But he planned to make it out/escape.

Once he finished this job, he'd be home free. But I get the feeling he was caught in a vice. He couldn't really say no and walk away completely from the job. He had something to lose...enough that he was considering and then accepting the job.

It didn't matter which hotel and that's the reason for him going to so many. The objective of the job would be the same. He was cold hearted about it. Experienced. That's why he was a bit of a ghost.

Being a gambler might be enough reason for the guns in his home if he ever got in trouble, but I'd say he was up to illegal activities.

The cameras were there so he'd make it out. He knew he possibly wouldn't and when he stopped shooting, dying offered the best route to take.

I get the feeling his floor was a bit deserted at the time he set up the cameras. And I want to know what was being held against him, his payoff for killing, and who hired him.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: dbuddy

He didn't take valium long enough nor at a high enough dose. He took 20mgs for approx 6 months which was reduced in June to 10mgs, apparently to help with his sleeping problems and high blood pressure, which were preventing him passing his medical for his pilots licence to be renewed

I take .5mg once a day(supposed to take 2 I only do it if absolutely necessary). A day or 2 without is noticeable. Any longer than that and my change in personality is notice able. These only take 2-4 weeks to build up in your bloodstream. So he defintalety had been taking them long enough to develop a codependency to cause withdrawl if not taking them.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I've seen conflicting reports of when exactly he checked in too. The week and weekend before checking into Mandalay, was when he apparently rented a condo (not a hotel as previously reported) overlooking the Life festival which took place from Friday the 22nd to Monday the 25th. I have not seen exact dates for the condo rental. If I remember correctly, he had reserved the Mandalay Bay room starting on the 28th, but I have not seen how long it was reserved for. I do recall reports that he was gambling at Mandalay Bay prior to the 28th, but he may not have been staying there yet.

I don't really know. It's all been so convoluted. Hard facts are impossible to pin down.

Changing the subject... CareWeMust suggested inside help, as in hotel staff. Perhaps hotel staff did see him bringing those weapons in -- and aided and abetted him! Just a thought...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The hotel is worrying about liability, probably, at this point.

That’s probably one reason we don’t have any video or pictures of him with this entourage of baggage where inside is 23 semi automatic and virtual automatic killing machines going onto their hotel

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pacific

My deepest sympathies to all who were hurt and involved and their families and friends. Truly horrific.

Thank you.

And I want to know what was being held against him, his payoff for killing, and who hired him.

There may be much truth in your theory -- it wouldn't surprise me. I have wondered if he was somehow coerced into doing it. But he still must have had it in him all along -- and that's chilling. If he did it at all. I haven't yet ruled out other nefarious scenarios...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

My point with the weapons was never that they were not there but that there must be a picture of him somewhere or he may not have even been around.

Its called chain of evidence

Just because he ended up dead in that room with 23 guns doesn't mean much in this day and age, particularly if we cant connect him to the obvious huge baggage he had to check in with

If he survived, his own lawyer would demand a proof he was even there and brought the guns in

The link I had, now Ill go find it said he didn't access the suite until Saturday

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That’s probably one reason we don’t have any video or pictures of him with this entourage of baggage where inside is 23 semi automatic and virtual automatic killing machines going onto their hotel

Oh dear... I should have thought of that. Yes, of course they are!

And, now that I think about it, they may not want to release anything that would compromise their security measures. Although that's gonna have to be re-thunk now anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pacific

Interesting theory. It smacks of Jack Ruby.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Lots and lots of rabbit holes but never a rabbit.
This is just cover for multiple shooters used in a black ops false flag.
Their story wasn't gaining traction so they decided to add on.
Keep digging, you still won't find the rabbit.

Why do you think that? It would be the worst time for a gun grab. I don't see many other motives honestly unless people are right and it was some sort of bizarre arms deal gone wrong.

I think the guy was a narcissist, found out he was sick (lost a ton of weight) or possibly had a brain tumor and wanted to make a name for himself.

Some of the stuff does seem fishy, but people don't always need some crazy compelling motive to be the kind of jackass that commits an atrocity like this.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Relax.

The hotel security has him on camera on more than 50 video clips.

And all employees in the same clips at MB have been questioned.

All this will come out much later, long after the investigation.

That's assuming the MSM reports it accurately.

He brought lots of luggage up the elevators several times.

He had a bellhop help him one time.

None of which was suspicious at the time.

Hotel security has over 1000 cameras in Mandalay Bay.

The only areas not covered by surveillance is washrooms and the hotel rooms and most guest hallways.

Everywhere else has cameras.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The police seize all surveillance videos like that in a crime investigation.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join