It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Boadica that is interesting...so someone was using his car at the same time his card was recorded opening the hotel door at the Ballagio.....

new info,,,,,,so he tried book certain room for lollapalooza requesting a room with a view of Grant park...he couldn't get the room he wanted through Expedia so he called the hotel and was very forceful about getting that room with a view...telling a lie that he met his wife thare a a past llllapalooza and they were celebrating their anniversary...there was a "guarnette for the room even though it is aghainst policy....he was a no show
edit on 6-10-2017 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2017 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Seriously, even the sheriff was shocked that he wasn't more seriously wounded, so I think it really is as shocking as it seems.

A natural deduction from that would be that an incapacitating non-lethal wound to the leg was delivered with a single very-well-aimed shot, and then a 200-shot automatic spray was let off when the poor guy was safely down on the floor. Deliberately missing him, iow. If that's the case, it suggests a 'here I am, come and get me' strategy.

All of which is pure speculation, I must emphasise, and new information will probably rule it out.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

This whole thing just gets weirder and weirder.

First, you have no connection to terrorism. Now we have car being gone and someone in his room, a mystery woman or two, a phone charger that doesn't belong to gunman, room service tab that shows food for 2 people (unless mr. weight loss had a huge appetite), cruises to the Middle East (with whom his GF accompanied him), scouring multiple venues from high vantage points, a slip of paper with numbers meaningful to the gunman, a crap load of gun purchases in the last 12 months.

Maybe all of this is just a strange coincidence, but I don't think so.

No pun intended, but I'd bet anything that there is a lot more to the GF, than what we are being led to believe.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

This is insane. They still have no info about a motive according to a press conference, and now they plan to put up billboards asking for leads...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Anyone know if Las Vegas cops has long arms with them AR 15/M 16 or MP5 in addition to their normal service pistols

Not talking about SWAT, just regular LVPD cops who responded to the 32 th floor

Recently many PD are equipping officers with long arms (rifles) in trunk of patrol vehicles

Came about do to increasing level of firepower among bad guys

Prime example is 1999 Los Angles bank robbery by 2 dopers wearing heavy grade body armor and equipped with automatic
weapons

The body armor was able to resist rounds from cops handguns/shotguns - only arrival of some SWAT officers with rifles
were able to put them down

After that many PD began assigning rifles to patrol officers - in some cases supervisors (sergeants/lieutenant ) would get
them

Others gave them to all patrol officers

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I believe the Tannerite was part of his escape/Suicide plan.

If he got out and to his car and the cops started in chasing him he planed to get as many cops as he could chasing him then stop.
As he had a bunch cops around the car trying to arrest him he was going to shoot the Tannerite and take out as many cops as he could with the blast from the car.
Another thought i had was if he got out he could have driven his car through a gate at the McCarran International Airport and drove it under a large aircraft getting ready to take off.
a 747 full of fuel and 400 passengers would have been a real massacre.

At one mine i worked at we took a 50 bag of damaged anfo and put in under a old car that was left at the mine site.
The biggest part of the car after the blast was the engine block and it was blasted open.
the rest if the car was pieces less then a foot in size.

Yes we had had a few drinks.
edit on 6-10-2017 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DBCowboy

Since people started smoking weed and going out and picking fights.

So never then? After all, who gets stoned then goes looking for a fight? Nobody, that's who!

Ignorant comments aside this is a great thread, lots of us, the world over, would like to know why.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: ANNED

Boadica that is interesting...so someone was using his car at the same time his card was recorded opening the hotel door at the Ballagio.....

Interesting indeed. It tells us that someone besides him had easy access to his room. Another article this morning at the Daily Mail was all about the hotel prostitutes he kept company with... so it's possible that the person with key card was just that. But it's also just a little too convenient that story leaked the same time this information did, eh?

new info,,,,,,so he tried book certain room for lollapalooza requesting a room with a view of Grant park...he couldn't get the room he wanted through Expedia so he called the hotel and was very forceful about getting that room with a view...telling a lie that he met his wife thare a a past llllapalooza and they were celebrating their anniversary...there was a "guarnette for the room even though it is aghainst policy....he was a no show

Chilling, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

A natural deduction from that would be that an incapacitating non-lethal wound to the leg was delivered with a single very-well-aimed shot, and then a 200-shot automatic spray was let off when the poor guy was safely down on the floor.

I understand the cynicism! But I think the explanation is a much less nefarious... I'm going to post more about this in a minute, but Campos was at the door and literally trying to open it when he was shot at. So my best guess is that he surprised the gunman/men, and the switched their target from outside the window to outside the door. The security guard may have flattened himself against the wall right next to the door, thus being out of range from the angle of fire on the other side of the door. The security guard had a pass card for the rooms, so he might have let himself into a nearby room as soon as the volley of gunfire stopped... or perhaps the stairwell. I'm not sure. I still have to check this out a little more.

Does that make sense? I hope so!

Here's something I'm finding odd though: There is no mention of any gunshot in police audio or anywhere that could account for Paddock shooting himself. According to reports, the last shots fired were directed at the security guard at 10:15, which is synced with the body cam of an officer on the 31st floor. Officers reached the stairwell outside the room at 10:17. And they reported meeting up with the security guard at 10:18. Those officers were eager to enter the room; they were told to wait for SWAT. When they entered the room, Paddock was already dead.

So when did he shoot himself? Or did he?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well, there goes the "lone nut" theory.

Definitely! And I'm so thankful the Sheriff said so.

I don't think the FBI wanted that known.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb and say tht he and his brother were illegal arms dealers.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
I'm going to go out on a limb and say tht he and his brother were illegal arms dealers.

Which brother? The one in Florida, Eric? Or the one with a criminal record in Cali, Bruce? Another poster theorized Paddock was also in cahoots with his brother, Bruce.

It's an interesting theory and I sure can't rule it out!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Which brother? The one in Florida, Eric? Or the one with a criminal record in Cali, Bruce? Another poster theorized Paddock was also in cahoots with his brother, Bruce.

It's an interesting theory and I sure can't rule it out!

IDK maybe all three. The one that interviewed was behaving suspiciously erratic. He's definitely hiding something.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Don't know about the brother, but from the info/misinfo we have, it appears Steven was buying and selling guns...also explains where his $$$ cam from, and no better way to launder gun money than gambling. Remember Nicholas cage in Lord of War? Things may have gone sideways, who knows, but he may have been dead before the shooting even started.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Don't know about the brother, but from the info/misinfo we have, it appears Steven was buying and selling guns...also explains where his $$$ cam from, and no better way to launder gun money than gambling. Remember Nicholas cage in Lord of War? Things may have gone sideways, who knows, but he may have been dead before the shooting even started.

I never read anything about how he actually died. Gun in mouth? What about an autopsy? They can determine how long the body was dead. Fingerprint the room? Two windows were broken. Where their shells in the adjoining bedroom? Hotel camera footage?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

How on Earth do you let off 200 shots in a confined space like a hotel corridor and manage to inflict one non-fatal wound? (Caveat: not very much first-hand experience of automatic weaponry, so this might not be as bizarre a situation as it seems).

He had an angel in his pocket!!!

Seriously, even the sheriff was shocked that he wasn't more seriously wounded, so I think it really is as shocking as it seems.

That reminds me of the two ladies who were in the pickup truck in LA delivering newspapers and the police shot that truck full of holes with a good volley of bullets and they were barely harmed. It is possible depending on the circumstances.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

IDK maybe all three.

I can entertain that.

The one that interviewed was behaving suspiciously erratic. He's definitely hiding something.

Very bizarre from the gitgo. Why would the brother even agree to an interview in the first place???

But I've been looking at another possibility: that his brother knows he worked for the FBI (either on or off record) and tried to just play him off as a "normal" guy to keep the cover going... perhaps even so prompted by the FBI. I gotta say I didn't think he felt at all comfortable being interviewed. He squirmed and cringed throughout.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Don't know about the brother, but from the info/misinfo we have, it appears Steven was buying and selling guns...

Yes, that seems to be confirmed and definitive.

Things may have gone sideways, who knows, but he may have been dead before the shooting even started.

That's my working theory right now. Hard to work with though, with so few specifics known -- all the specifics we need to know! But, yeah, I'm betting something went sideways.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

A natural deduction from that would be that an incapacitating non-lethal wound to the leg was delivered with a single very-well-aimed shot, and then a 200-shot automatic spray was let off when the poor guy was safely down on the floor.

I So my best guess is that he surprised the gunman/men, and the switched their target from outside the window to outside the door.

But remember, they tell us he had three cameras set up in the hallway and above his door's peephole.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
They need to take a closer look at his brother, Eric. This man knew, in my opinion, exactly what his brother was about to do. I also believe that Eric Paddock was supposed to be there to help his brother and this is why there were so many guns in that room.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join