It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-BOYCOTT NFL teams whose players refuse to stand for the National Anthem

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yeah. But that would be akin to a black man saying the N word? Americans can do whatever we want because we're American. But non Americans.. nada.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Who is the Non American?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Gryphon66

LOL...that's funny. That means Bill Clinton is KKK, too?! You people are so gullible about stuff like this when you actually think the words "America First" have some kind of singular connection.

Nah. You're confused, as usual.

Clinton had the "Make America Great Again" schtick. NBC News

It's okay. You people tend to get confused on facts.
edit on 24-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

They're a bunch of robots if you ask me, doing what dear leader tells them to do. They're truly brainwashed if they make such a big deal out of something that affects no one.

Good little patriotic robots.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I bet most people saying they're boycotting the NFL around here are watching their game right now.

Of course they are. Watching American football is as American as apple pie. To forego that would be Unpatriotic!
edit on 24-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The ones who we refer to as Illegals.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

The ones who we refer to as Illegals.

Oh, you mean the Americans that didn't vote for Trump.

Gotcha.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Great now you've done it!
We managed to be distracted from Illegals and drowning Americans in Puerto Rico for a couple of days by Dotards and Knee Benders, until you had to go and bring them back up.

Good one.

edit on 24-9-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Did you expect a different answer?

I see my humor was missed on this thread.
edit on 24-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

Anti-Christian? Really? The national anthem of the United States has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity or its principles. If anything, the reverence given to the flag and national anthem should be blasphemous since all praise & reverence should be going to God.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yes, I thought you were talking to me, as the illegal thing was so out of context to this thread I didn't imagine or connect you were talking about them.
But congratulations, you did great and your patriotic duty bringing them up all the same.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Anti-Christian? Really? The national anthem of the United States has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity or its principles. If anything, the reverence given to the flag and national anthem should be blasphemous since all praise & reverence should be going to God.

Don't go too hard on them.

When people peacefully kneel - it's clearly an attack on a religious denomination.... lol.

This nation has never been a nation of ANY religious doctrine and it NEVER will.

The triggering that silently kneeling has caused is astounding, however.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

1. That's a disgusting visual. Bleh!

2. And let's not forget great patriotic displays like this:

And that's from the MMA fighter who's nicknamed the "All-American" (literally).
edit on 24-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: clarified. i'm on a role w/my typos today. hmph

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that.

So many faiths understand the Bible better than American Christian fundies do.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

lmost a year ago, Colin Kaepernick pledged to donate $1 million “to organizations working in oppressed communities.” Specifically, he’s targeting those affected by the injustices he protested against while sitting and kneeling during the national anthem during the 2016 NFL season.

Starting in October, Kaepernick has donated money in $100,000 increments to various organizations – detailed on his website. According to his Instagram account, his donation total has reached $800,000.

From Kaepernick himself:

The Million Dollar Pledge is still going strong! $800k donated, $200k to go! This month I donated $100k to these organizations fighting oppression and uplifting our communities: 100 Suits for 100 Men, Lower Eastside Girls Club and J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation. Two more months to go til I complete my Million Dollar Pledge. See where all the donations have gone on www.kaepernick7.com.... “You can kill a revolutionary, but you can never kill the revolution.” -Fred Hampton

USA TODAY

Fred Hampton - "Political Prisoner"

www.youtube.com...

Fred Hampton - "You Can Jail a Revolutionary, But You Can't Jail a Revolution"

www.youtube.com...

"The Assassination of Fred Hampton - How the FBI and Chicago Police murdered a Black Panther"

www.youtube.com...

Those incidents...helped spark the dawn of my U.S. patriotic leftist radicalization, at the time it happened --- And it continues to this very day!!!

edit on 24-9-2017 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 24-9-2017 by Erno86 because: grammar

link   
Trump is going to have a big job scraping the covfefe from his shoes after this cluster ....k.

T. Bradshaw just put Trump in his place.

www.rawstory.com...

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

But our national anthem has "under God" in it! That's obviously the Christian God and these players are spitting on the bible by kneeling. Let's ignore that that part wasn't added until the 50's and that our founding fathers publicly denied that America was founded on Christianity.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yep. The unhinged lemming left is so predictable.

I'm a lemming, I guess, by your standard. Left/liberal. Unless that was sarcasm. I feel like Dr. Sheldon Cooper...I miss that sometimes, lol. On this issue, I'll be taking a knee and supporting anyone who does. I do consider myself liberal/progressive, in how my personal moral compass is oriented.

Maybe lemmings have a purpose? Maybe we try to paint signs to forwarn of what blindly following can lead to.

At the end of the day though, I'd rather have errored on the side of caring and compassion in policy than, well.... whatever it is coming out of Trump and the Republican Congressional leadership.

We liberals, as so labeled, ain't so bad. Cheers.

Take a Knee for America

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

But anti-Christian? Now they're just throwing random crap at the wall & hoping that something sticks. I know that some people treat football like a religion, but that religion still wouldn't be called "Christianity".

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

But anti-Christian? Now they're just throwing random crap at the wall & hoping that something sticks. I know that some people treat football like a religion, but that religion still wouldn't be called "Christianity".

When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.

Sinclair Lewis

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join