It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-BOYCOTT NFL teams whose players refuse to stand for the National Anthem

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I get voting for him I, I really do.

But making him something he is not, and expecting superman champions out of egomaniac is a way to be let down.

There is a difference from holding your nose to make a tough decision and supporting obvious incompetence and self serving ego.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'd forgotten all about that quote.

Pro-free speech unless you say something we disagree with. Pro-freedom unless you do something we disagree with. Anti-police state except when certain citizens keep acting up. Pro-American flag except when we're waving the flag of the rebel nation that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans. Pro-religion but only if that religion involves standing for the national anthem then getting intoxicated at football games that have half naked cheerleaders prancing around on the sidelines.

Anything I'm missing?

What has free speech got to do with anything? Has anyone suggested that kneeling for the national anthem is illegal???
PLayers are free to kneel, but if there are consequences like boycotting games or firing them, how does that impinge on free speech?

I think you are confusing free speech with the right to do anything and say anything you want without consequences. I see that a lot.
edit on 24/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: icanteven
a reply to: seasonal

Trump called Kaepernick's mother a bitch. This is okay with you?

No he didn't. Yeah...technically, that's what s.o.b. means, but in reality, the way we use it colloquially, it doesn't.

Tell Kaepernick's mother she took it wrong....

www.rawstory.com...

Mrs. Kaepernick....You took it wrong.

Be that as it may Trump has released a tsunami of opposition with his racist tweet fest against Black Athletes.

www.rawstory.com...

www.complex.com...

edit on 24-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Assessor

Yes, yes it is.
*Taking a knee for America
That's what a great America does.

Now, if you want to make America greater personally, you could make a donation to help Puerto Rico, Florida and Texas with hurricane relief. We have problems out here.
edit on 24-9-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Pro-free speech unless you say something we disagree with. Pro-freedom unless you do something we disagree with. Anti-police state except when certain citizens keep acting up. Pro-American flag except when we're waving the flag of the rebel nation that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans. Pro-religion but only if that religion involves standing for the national anthem then getting intoxicated at football games that have half naked cheerleaders prancing around on the sidelines.

Anything I'm missing?

How about dealing with a politically corrupt, immoral, mentally unstable U.S. presidential goon in the White House...for starters?

We already dealt with that by keeping HER from getting into the WH!

I agree to disagree...since the whole world is primed for the sixth mass extinction of our planet, if we allow Trump's political and environmental roller coaster to hell too continue.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

The regressive left has about as much power as the point of view trump presents with his alt right pulpit.

Well I guess the difference is his pen is the most powerful thing in the US. Spoke hastily there.

Almost nothing.

Fields are normal capacity buffalo wild wings in South Carolina full.

As a libertarian I find massive offense to trump trying to persuade consumer spending. I also did with any president including Obama so try and find another script to read.
edit on 24-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

To add to this, I wouldn't be surprised if the media latched onto that talking point (PC vs non-PC) just so that Trump supporters would refuse to see their own hypocrisy further down the line (today).

Not many people like to admit that they are guilty of the same thing they speak out against.

Let the market speak, had they offended the regressive left they would have the nfl disbanded, physically assault the nfl players and throw feces and urine at them.

There is a difference the opponents of censorship let wallets speak. Though there should be special funds for offensive content to finance its creation.

That's a false equivalency if I've ever seen one.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That's some good hyperbole you've got there. Did you get it from the official "Trump supporter handbook"?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The left is not regressive. What are you talking about, lol?

Eye on the ball. Eye on the ball.
edit on 24-9-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Anything I'm missing?

What has free speech got to do with anything? Has anyone suggested that kneeling for the national anthem is illegal???
PLayers are free to kneel, but if there are consequences like boycotting games or firing them, how does that impinge of free speech?

I think you are confusing free speech with the right to do anything and say anything you want without consequences. I see that a lot.

When you go to a regressive left echo chamber they talk about how certain symbols, certain speech is illegal in germany and they cheer physically assaulting anyone they disagree with while wanting such to be illegal here too.

Thats the difference. We are not asking for violence against nfl players. And unlike doxxing a min wage journalist to fire and harass in real life, the firing of a multimillionaire will not make him destitute.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Please do.

It won't effect a thing.

You don't offend 90 percent of the public or customers for 10.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The bottom line is that we are ruled by people who are completely alienated against basic human rights and the right of the people to peacefully protest.

link   
www.thedailybeast.com...

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft on Sunday said he was “deeply disappointed” in President Trump’s “tone” when he criticized NFL players who kneel during the national anthem. “There is no greater unifier in this country than sports, and unfortunately, nothing more divisive than politics,”

Your right. Just wait and see what he does when his billionaire donors stop giving.

Lol

link   

and they cheer physically assaulting anyone they disagree with

Foot squarely in mouth.

edit on 9/24/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

But but but but HIIIIIILZZZ thooooo

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Tom Brady, who is friends with Trump and whose politics have been a cause of much speculation, joined his teammates in locking arms during the anthem before the Patriots’ game against the Texans in Foxborough.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
The bottom line is that we are ruled by people who are completely alienated against basic human rights and the right of the people to peacefully protest.

*unless their white supremacist, KKK, or Nazi's

Then we should respect their Consitutional rights.

(according to ATS, anyway)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Foot put squarely in mouth.

Uhmm inappropiate but if he's talking of them trying to throw something at the president theyre lucky they only get knocked out.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

But but but but HIIIIIILZZZ thooooo

Sounds reasonable. Makes perfect sense to knock the cr** out of someone who is trying to assault another person. We need much more of that.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Not to mention the HORRORS of some Nazi losing their job because they got outed.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join