It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-BOYCOTT NFL teams whose players refuse to stand for the National Anthem

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I thought being PC was ruining our country? Now the ones who WERE saying that are demanding people be PC and stand for the anthem so their delicate sensibilities aren't hurt.

Bunch of hypocritical snowflakes. Smh.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

"America First" does not have a singular connection. That's a phrase anyone could come up with without going to the KKK for it. Heck! There are many company's with the name America First in their name. It is not a phrase exclusive of anyone. This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'd forgotten all about that quote.

Pro-free speech unless you say something we disagree with. Pro-freedom unless you do something we disagree with. Anti-police state except when certain citizens keep acting up. Pro-American flag except when we're waving the flag of the rebel nation that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans. Pro-religion but only if that religion involves standing for the national anthem then getting intoxicated at football games that have half naked cheerleaders prancing around on the sidelines.

Anything I'm missing?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: RomeByFire

But our national anthem has "under God" in it! That's obviously the Christian God and these players are spitting on the bible by kneeling. Let's ignore that that part wasn't added until the 50's and that our founding fathers publicly denied that America was founded on Christianity.

Our Founding Fathers (generally speaking) were pot smoking, pot growing, slave owning, Diests. A few agnostics, a few "pantheistic," types - but generally speaking, were Diests.

When people talk about "America being a Christian nation," it reminds me that I don't want to live in America my entire life. Some of these people are truly retarded.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

To add to this, I wouldn't be surprised if the media latched onto that talking point (PC vs non-PC) just so that Trump supporters would refuse to see their own hypocrisy further down the line (today).

Not many people like to admit that they are guilty of the same thing they speak out against.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Trump called Kaepernick's mother a bitch. This is okay with you?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I thought being PC was ruining our country? Now the ones who WERE saying that are demanding people be PC and stand for the anthem so their delicate sensibilities aren't hurt.

Bunch of hypocritical snowflakes. Smh.

People were defending Nazism and their Constituional rights to the T here on ATS. "I may not agree with them, but I support their right..."

Enter in peacefully protesting citizens....

"That's disrespectful! The coaches/players should be fired! They should be sent to North Korea! They're doing it for FB likes, that's it!"

It's amazing witnessing the differences play out. Whereas Nazi's are considered "very nice people," peaceful protestors are "sons' a bitches," and should be fired and sent to North Korea.... lol.

What a year 2017 has been. Where we have to debate the morality of allowing self-proclaimed Nazi's to march on streets chanting "the Jews will not replace us," but also at the same time decree peaceful protestors who are hutying absolutely no one (except for the feelings of some delicate snowflakes, of course).

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

No he didn't. Yeah...technically, that's what s.o.b. means, but in reality, the way we use it colloquially, it doesn't.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Pro-free speech unless you say something we disagree with. Pro-freedom unless you do something we disagree with. Anti-police state except when certain citizens keep acting up. Pro-American flag except when we're waving the flag of the rebel nation that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans. Pro-religion but only if that religion involves standing for the national anthem then getting intoxicated at football games that have half naked cheerleaders prancing around on the sidelines.

Anything I'm missing?

How about dealing with a politically corrupt, immoral, mentally unstable U.S. presidential goon in the White House...for starters?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Freedom of speech, not from speech.

Early in the thread I suggested this may not have been a good use of the bully pulpit, I stand by that.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just reporting from the wing place I watch games.

Trump has made zero impact here....

NFL has some nice messages of unity in commercials.

Kill them with kindness.

Trump has lost some big money donors.

Lol!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Fake Outrage. This is America, we were founded on protest and revolution and pissing people off! That's what we do! We don't stand for that PC Crap and we have the freedom to do whatever the heck we want to do, whenever the heck we want to do it!

Trump seems like a communist dictator. "Protest me and you will be ruined" is in essence what hes' saying here.

Our Veterans fought for this right to protest. Doesn't he get this?

They have a right to protest. And so do I. I aint watching or funding the social activism any longer. That is me protesting the protestors. Ain't America great.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Anything I'm missing?

How about dealing with a politically corrupt, immoral, mentally unstable U.S. presidential goon in the White House...for starters?

We already dealt with that by keeping HER from getting into the WH!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

This is the truth...

However your not the president. So a person who can move the economy with a few words may be a different conversation.

Just sayin.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

No he didn't. Yeah...technically, that's what s.o.b. means, but in reality, the way we use it colloquially, it doesn't.

Tell Kaepernick's mother she took it wrong....

www.rawstory.com...

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

We chose the douche over the turd sandwich.

Yay?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Anything I'm missing?

Nice.

A thread about Trump being Trump, making an ass out of himself and giving non-partisan hacks like myself an even clearer image of the idiocracy that's taking place - let's talk about "her."

Lol. Hillary lost... this thread has NOTHING to do with her... will you get over it by the year 2025?

Or will we still be hearing the "BUT HILLZ," comments?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Tell Kaepernick's mother she took it wrong....

www.rawstory.com...

Mrs. Kaepernick....You took it wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Anything I'm missing?

Nice.

A thread about Trump being Trump, making an ass out of himself and giving non-partisan hacks like myself an even clearer image of the idiocracy that's taking place - let's talk about "her."

Lol. Hillary lost... this thread has NOTHING to do with her... will you get over it by the year 2025?

Or will we still be hearing the "BUT HILLZ," comments?

I couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

To add to this, I wouldn't be surprised if the media latched onto that talking point (PC vs non-PC) just so that Trump supporters would refuse to see their own hypocrisy further down the line (today).

Not many people like to admit that they are guilty of the same thing they speak out against.

Let the market speak, had they offended the regressive left they would have the nfl disbanded, physically assault the nfl players and throw feces and urine at them.

There is a difference the opponents of censorship let wallets speak. Though there should be special funds for offensive content to finance its creation.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join