It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well ... I Guess the Chinese Want Some Too

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
It's completely insane that the "leaders" are referenced more than the People they will annihilate to show who's "boss".

Anyone remember Bush Jr's. hit list of countries?

Iran....Afghanistan..... Syria..... North Korea....Iraq...

Ring any f#ing bells??????

Not to take sides or even help Bush jr here.... but respectfully, do you honestly think that was HIS hit list of countries? I bet it can be traced back to someone without a D or R beside their name.

In short I don't really give him credit when it came to the war, nor Obamas lies in the ME, nor Trump here. Their rhetoric is their own, but the actions are someone else's. This is all my opinion and hypothetical of course.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

but yeah, the US can take the world without a doubt

And then when the whole world is in ruins the USA will "lend" the money for reconstruction, like a Marshall Plane Vers 2. Makes sense....LOL

But where will that money comes from?
Sure fire way of selling further generations of your childrens and grandchildrens generations into perpetual bondage to the Rothschilds. I mean the USA cant even provide a Universal Health coverage for its own citizens. How is this to be funded?

Deadline Is Set for Congress to Raise Debt Ceiling
www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — Congress has until mid-October to raise the statutory borrowing limit or the United States will risk defaulting on its debt obligations, the Congressional Budget Office said in a report on Thursday.

Call Helicopter Bernanke back? nah....that money only ended up in the Bankers hands.....

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thank you. Lets hope common sense prevails. It amazes me that people cant or wont look at the human cost of returning injured vets and senseless loss of life of non-combatants.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It just proves that they don't really care about life, our soldiers, or any of that stuff. If people really care about the troops, they won't send them into unnecessary wars. And someone surely isn't patriotic or "Pro-America" if they casually want to get us all caught up in nuclear wars. Ignore their rhetoric and it becomes obvious that they just want to spread death and suffering, even if the backlash causes death and suffering back home, too.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I don't think we'll just lob missiles, not nuclear ones, into North Korea without serious provocation.

What North Korea wants is for us to feed them through their latest famine. We don't want to play ball like has always been done before. So they are throwing a massive temper tantrum because that's always gotten them what they want. The problem is that thanks to the actions of previous administrations' diplomacy, that tantrum is now nuclear.

The question at present is just how nuclear Lil' Kim wants to make that tantrum, but the US is making it clear we're not feeding North Korea this time.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

It just proves that they don't really care about life

Exactly. What I forgot to mention is that posters that beat the war drums are in denial of one important fact.When the nukes start falling they will not be part of the few thousand elite who get to hole up in some underground bunker.

I read an article yesterday saying that due to Fukushima people should stop eating fish RIGHT now. The Japanese have been hiding the true extent of the contamination in the oceans; thats NOW...before anyfurther nukes poison the planet.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I pray you're right. Please tell me how the US has fed North Korea through famines in the recent past?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

exactly people have short term mem. What was I saying? squirrel

The globalist ,politicians, gop,dnc,and msm like to play nuclear retard tennis between NK and Iran to put fear in the people. fear sells and when large transactions of money go overseas large portions disapear. foreign aid is the ultimate laundromat for the guys at the head of the table.

remember the whole iran nuke debacle . obama sent some money ,some got lost , and now we are on to NK.

im not a trump fan, but i would like to see this cycle end and trump not give them a dime.

although he might NOT pay off nk directly, i think he will play with the fear to appease the mic and go full retard in mic spending.

edit on 54831America/ChicagoFri, 11 Aug 2017 08:54:00 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I pray you're right. Please tell me how the US has fed North Korea through famines in the recent past?

Kim and his father rattle their saber, and we quietly send them foreign aid.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Kim and his father rattle their saber, and we quietly send them foreign aid.

Happens every year or so , they run out of food , start testing weaponry , the west give them food in exchange that they put the testing on ice , few years later they repeat this.

Only difference is now you got a guy in the White house who does not give in to extorsion , atleast not extorsion by NK.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Kim Jong il died in 2011...so I dont know that is relevant to the recent humanitarian aid that was sent by the US

www.voanews.com...

WASHINGTON — The United States has provided $1 million in humanitarian aid to impoverished North Korea, the U.S. State Department said Wednesday. Despite growing tensions between North Korea and Washington, the U.S. sent the assistance last week on the day before President Donald Trump was sworn in and took over the U.S. government. It marks the first time that the U.S. provided humanitarian assistance to the North since 2011, when it provided relief items including medical supplies to North Korean flood victims. That aid, worth $900,000, was made through Samaritan's Purse, a U.S.-based humanitarian aid organization.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Only difference is now you got a guy in the White house who does not give in to extorsion , atleast not extorsion by NK.

I can believe that and respect that since we need to stop the cycle.

However as I stated in my previous post. I think Trump will still play into the fear game to appease the MIC and go full retard in MIC spending.

never let a good crisis go to waste.

edit on 33831America/ChicagoFri, 11 Aug 2017 09:33:01 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If my fellow country men and woman where starving the last thing i would do is spend all my resources on building weapons of mass destruction , to use those weapons on a party wich has even send relief aid to this nation.

This proves kim does not give a F about his people , just another dictator.

Nobody denied North Korea their righteous place at the table of nations , they themself made the choice to turn against everyone.

edit on 11-8-2017 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

If my fellow country men and woman where starving the last thing i would do is spend all my resources on building weapons of mass destruction , to use those weapons on a party wich has even send relief aid to this nation.

That is exactly what you do.

Build a WMD then act crazy and then sit back while the foreign aid appears.

Sure about a 20-40% cut of the foreign aid never makes it , but thats the price of doing business.

NK gets its money, the foreign gov't head of states somehow secretly find the 20-40% cut of foreign that was lost. Everyone wins in the end , but the foreign gov't tax payers.

Its a proven formula that has worked for them and Iran in the past.

edit on 14831America/ChicagoFri, 11 Aug 2017 09:14:11 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah trump is far away from being the perfect guy to solve this , might even turn this into the nightmare we all hope it won't become.

But what if we wait another 10 years , and kim goes from 15 warheads to a 100 , i believe the longer we wait the more people will die in the end.

And i am usually not a big fan for military intervention , but in this case a pro active approach
might be better in the long run.

Not saying nuke the country , there are many other ways to delay the development and testing of these weapons.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Ow yeah agree , scary game though , where the pieces you play with are nuclear weapons

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

But what if we wait another 10 years , and kim goes from 15 warheads to a 100 , i believe the longer we wait the more people will die in the end.

I don't see the heads of states around the world wanting to start WW3, it doesn't make any financial sense. They are making enough money , have more power than God, they have the system fully controlled and the people are completely fooled with distractions. Why risk it with an all out war? They are in full control of the system.

China would lose its Arse in a WW3 scenario just a much as the US. They own our debt and we buy and have them manufacture our products.

No mammoth American corporations such as Boing,IBM,Raytheon,Microsoft,Apple,Google,Amazon,Walmart,Oracle,etc would ever let that happen and they are the ones who tell our congress what to do.

Sure they use fear tactics and invade other countries to appease the MIC board of directors, but full out WW3 not going to happen. Not because they care but because it doesn't make financial sense for anyone and its not worth the risk.

Also the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about is that China even makes the computer chips in our DOD systems. Which suggest that the world leaders are in cahoots with each other to some extent.

This is just smoke and mirrors to raise the fear to get the general public in a frenzy so we can send out foreign aid , have it laundered, and go full retard in MIC spending.

The fact that they are up playing the fear makes me comfortable, its when they down play the fear that worries me.

Its a proven formula.

edit on 28831America/ChicagoFri, 11 Aug 2017 09:28:48 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Between nations with more or less stable governments it's a comfortable thing.

Lil' Kim is not a stable thing. That's the one wild card in this whole scenario. If Lil' Kim really is nuts, the whole house of cards could be in jeopardy. Always before, the North Korean dictators were firmly under China's thumb because they were sane. How sane is Lil' Kim?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Lil' Kim is not a stable thing. That's the one wild card in this whole scenario. If Lil' Kim really is nuts, the whole house of cards could be in jeopardy.

Oh he is nuts , just not suicidal.

Always before, the North Korean dictators were firmly under China's thumb because they were sane. How sane is Lil' Kim?

Sane enough, that he hasn't been taken out quietly by China or the US as of yet. So either he is playing ball or he has the best luck and the best security in the world.

edit on 45831America/ChicagoFri, 11 Aug 2017 09:45:55 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Why only negative hypotheticals? If we're going to make decisions based on hypothetical scenarios, we should take positive hypothetical scenarios into account, too.

So what if we help North Korea with trade and food aid in exchange for a reduction in their military capabilities? What if North Korea and South Korea make up and go back to how things were under South Korea's "Sunshine Policy"? Or even better, go back to how things were from the mid 70's through the early 1990s when both countries were actively working towards reunification?

If the US can negotiate with Russia after the Cuban Missile Crisis, we can negotiate with anyone. But people here don't want to work out a peaceful, mutually beneficial solution with North Korea; they want obedience. True peace requires some degree of satisfaction for all parties involved (the legal definition of "satisfaction", not the common definition). But our MIC and political elites won't allow that with North Korea because it would reduce their weapons sales to countries in close proximity to North Korea.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join