It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well ... I Guess the Chinese Want Some Too

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There's no doubt what is about to occur won't be remembered as war. There aren't going to be two armies meeting on the battlefield and spilling blood.

What's going to happen is going to be sudden. The North Korean Military's ability to threaten Seoul with conventional weapons shelling is going to disappear. The North Korean's ability to launch a ballistic missile ... gone. The amount of destruction this requires ... merely a footnote in the pages of history.

The fun part comes out of China's state run news agency: Global Times. They put China's strategy out as: If North Korea strikes first - We'll do nothing. But, if the US puts down the threat (like one would a rabid dog) - Then they'll retaliate against America.

Chinese paper says China should stay neutral if North Korea attacks first
"It needs to make clear its stance to all sides and make them understand that when their actions jeopardize China's interests, China will respond with a firm hand," said the paper, which does not represent government policy.

China hopes the International Community has forgotten where sides were drawn during the Korean War. President Trump surely knows. Nikki Haley surely knows.

The Chinese are the bad guys here and President Trump would do well to obliterate them along with the North Koreans. And I believe there's no other reason President Trump and his cabinet have waited this long. There's a legal war President Trump can Finish. If he does it right, not a single allied entity has to lose their life. If you're in China and you're reading this ... get out as fast as you can. Congress is in Recess and President Trump can do anything he damn well pleases where the Korean War is concerned.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

China has told the US that it will remain neutral if the Norks strike first,that means we take a hit but have free reign to annihilate North Korea at our leisure,Kim is probably aware of this,no big brother backing his a$$ up.

The catch here is if Kim launches his 4 missiles at Guam and we shoot them down,they can claim we struck first as those were missiles being tested but if they aren't a test and we don't shoot them down Guam suffers,this is likely the same dilemma faced by Franklin Roosevelt before pearl harbor was struck of by Woodrow Wilson when he let the Lusitania sail knowing it would be torpedoed both acts took us to war,Guam may get the same treatment.

the bottom line is Kim has to fight or his credibility is gone as either way is a win win for Trump. No attack Trumps "Fire and Fury" comment scared Kim and he backed down or Kim attacks and we freely and utterly destroy North Korea with no Chinese involvement,where has Trump lost credibility? we may get a bloody nose with Guam but we have enough notice to get it as protected as we can and our defenses are very good.

and you know damn good and well if we allow the Norks to hit us,and allow is the correct term, there will immediately be a false flag community form. The reality is that there will be no war,China has now stepped in and essentially let Kim know he is doomed if he acts.

edit on 10-8-2017 by modified device because: because Stone Cold said so.

+37 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Trump should obliterate China?!

You do realize that, if we "obliterated" NK and China preemptively, there would be coalitions formed against us? You think we can take on the world?

There's that saying. If you encountered one asshole today, then you encountered an asshole. If everybody you encountered today was an asshole, then you are the asshole.

If we have the world against us, we are the assholes.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Isn't the Chinese media frequently caught making empty claims on behalf of the government?

Don't their generals say some pretty strong rhetoric from time to time?

That being said, and me playing devils advocate over.

It is in their best interest North Korea stay in tact. As they already have a problem of North Koreans crossing the border into China, a war in North Korea would make for large numbers of refugees, crippling China and South Korea.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Short and sweet...If anyone pushes that button, no matter which side, we're all fu**ed. If it starts, just put your . between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The Chinese are the bad guys here and President Trump would do well to obliterate them along with the North Koreans.

Completely missed this gem.

You do realize their military capable citizens is roughly double the size of the population of the United States, right?

So you're suggesting we nuke them? You realize that would impact Russia, Japan, South Korea, right?
edit on 10-8-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

What is your strategy against North Korea?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

"Obliterate China" is a funny one.

Like they don't have 250 nuclear weapons...

What a joke.

Btw Snarl, your warhawkish rhetoric is a bit sickening.
I know you're a no holds barred kinda guy, and I respect that...

But come on man, wake the hell up.

If he does it right, not a single allied entity has to lose their life.

Actually a whole heap of people will die if you try to "obliterate" China...
Secondly, when has he ever done anything "right"?

Your idea rests on the shoulders of a maniac.
You're smarter than that. I know it for certain.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My Fortune Cookie today say..."Trump Don't Take No Chit"

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

What is your strategy against North Korea?

A coalition. They are a threat to more than just us. There are many options aside from "obliterate". CIA insurgency coup? Extreme sanctions? Foment civil war? Tactical solutions?

But yeah... let's just launch a bunch of nukes.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If China feels there is a real possibility of military action between the US and NK will they finally be willing to take serious diplomatic actions against NK in order to save off that possibility?

Sanctions and diplomacy haven't worked with NK because China likes the status quo. But if the math starts to work out against them (US occupation at their boarder, NK refugees flooding their country and ect) they may decide to take action before all of that happens.

Maybe Someone behind Trump is crazy like a fox with all the escalation of late. Oh this wouldn't work with an Obama at the helm, everyone knows he's to level .ed to start a war with NK. But that Trump guy, he's a crazy narcissist with his fingers ever ready to spike that nukeular football. China will have no choice but to be the adult in the room and stop NK before Trump decides to get all crazy and stop them himself.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Don't be fooled by China's political posturing or diplomatic stance. NK isn't an ally problem for them, rather, NK is their radical war mongering State.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It's completely insane that the "leaders" are referenced more than the People they will annihilate to show who's "boss".

Anyone remember Bush Jr's. hit list of countries?

Iran....Afghanistan..... Syria..... North Korea....Iraq...

Ring any f#ing bells??????

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

Don't be fooled by China's political posturing or diplomatic stance. NK isn't an ally problem for them, rather, NK is their radical war mongering State.

Further more, it's an unstable country full of potential refugees. Something China does not like on their border. They want North Korea to stay in tact as long as possible.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Plus if china is gone, where will I get my nikes and computers from?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Plus if china is gone, where will I get my nikes and computers from?

I doubt we'd even have internet after that exchange.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Short and sweet...If anyone pushes that button, no matter which side, we're all fu**ed. If it starts, just put your . between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.

Remember how Trump pounded sand in Syria? 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles just to make a point.

What if China should have taken notes? What if 120 MIRVs rain down on their strategic nuclear deterrence? Remembering that China has only an estimated 300 nukes. How many boomers parked off their shores does that require? Hint: One. What's the delivery time to target? Hint: About 3 minutes. How much time do you think it would take before China could hope to retaliate strategically? Hint: Hours to days.

There are four boomers (minimum) in the area as I'm typing this. How many carrier groups are afloat? How many strategic bombers can he coordinate to appear suddenly over North Korea? And, again, President Trump once fired 59 cruise missiles into the dirt to make a point.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I feel forefronts of civilization or empires associated with humanity
(possibly not only humanity) are birthed, groomed & developed to serve unforseen agendas.

Once said agenda are completed these forefronts or empires-countries of society are set to dissolve or self destruct or be attacked by semi-forefront-empire-countries.
In order to pave the way for the upcoming agenda. New genda which may build new civilization forefronts, empires or countries/societies...

This process of closing or ending said forefront-empire-country to begin another, I feel requires in the ending processes destabilization events that systematically strip said forefront-empire-country of its power. Which then allows room for the upcoming agenda.
Sort of like growing things out of decay matter the forefront-empire-country is purposely set into a downspiral usually with some war related activities that exhaust then weaken said forefront-empire-country providing vulnerabilities?

So from various angles financial-psychological and weapons attacks are made by
semi-forefronts-empires-countries thinking they will succeed with their agenda. Yet not knowing that by helping destabilizing the main forefront-empire-country they too have destabilized themselves OROSBOROS? Over all? this is a win win for those pulling the strings as they watch the unaware destroy themselves then weaken themselves. Basically playing right into the string pullers hidden hands. And now as a species is weak and exhausted itself and it's protections nothing can stop the new forefront-empire-country established to replace the past forefront-empire-country and semi-forefront-empires-countries.
And the game continues...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Trump would do well to obliterate them along with the North Koreans.

Well, there is no sense to arguing THAT idea.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join