It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump still has not condemned the Minnesota mosque bombing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: DanteGaland

THAT is the core of the story.

That trump will not do what you want him too?

Nope.

That won't do what he SHOULD do.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just let him know that we know that in the history of great golfing presidents, and there have been quite a few great golfing presidents, he is without a doubt the greatest. Most wins, so many wins in golfing he must be exhausted and need a vacation.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Nah, you know nothing about me.

And I also stand by my statement that you lack comprehension because my post has NOTHING to do with your little straw-man.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Nope.

Didn't someone one from the administration or a gov entity already condemn this??? Isn't that what the OP was about?

Why are you still butt hurt? It has been condemned....sheesh....

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Nah, you know nothing about me.

Exactly. I know as much about you as you know about the OP. Though the irony is that you think you DO know the OP due to his thread history, but think that I'm not able to know you through your thread history.

And I also stand by my statement that you lack comprehension because my post has NOTHING to do with your little straw-man.

Oh yes. The political baiting response you gave me that basically boiled down to you taking a political pot shot at the OP based on this assumed knowledge of the OP's character based on his thread history. Your arrogance is amusing to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

which is?

issue an official statement?
that was done, was it not?

why would POTUS issue a statement about an incident in which no one was harmed and produced minimal damage, and no perp caught?

or are you actually confused and think he supports the bombing?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Nope.

Didn't someone one from the administration or a gov entity already condemn this??? Isn't that what the OP was about?

Why are you still butt hurt? It has been condemned....sheesh....

It's not enough. He should have a press conference, and address the nation. This is yuge! The fact that only the Department of Homeland Security has mentioned this is a national tragedy! As soon as I can get Trump to stop ribbing me for my bogey on 17, I am going to give him what fore. (did you like my golfing humor?)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Do I really need to elaborate it further for you?

I said I don't need to know OP past his history to know that this thread is just a faux outrage hit piece. JUST LIKE HIS LAST 20 or so threads. Yes, we agree here?

You then say I'm no different and just as bad based on my history.. which is quite disingenuous if you actually did pay attention to my history.

So again, you know nothing about me.

ETA: I actually just went through his history and every single one is political and 90% of the titles has the word Trump in it. Need i say more?
edit on 8-8-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think it's time for a group hug, who's with me?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Bring it in.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Bring it in.
you are going to have to put your shirt back on first. Eww.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How can we FORGET Obama's... "terrorist fist jab"

OR Michele Obama's ARMS

OR The great mustard scandal:

OR Obama's feet on a DESK (despite other white POTUS doing it):

Can we ever forget "black power ice cream":

Some conservative bloggers have insinuated that Obama’s visit to the ice cream shop was prompted by the shop’s logo. The logo is an upright black fist clenching a spoon, which closely resembles the clenched fist that was adopted as a symbol of black power in the 1960s.

Link

What about the GREAT binder clip scandal?

FOX & Friends had a field day:

DOOCY: Meanwhile, come and get your copy. President Obama's jobs bill, hot off the presses — at Kinko's? Hundreds of billions in tax hikes and new spending bound together with a chintzy clip. Look at that thing.

BRIAN KILMEADE (co-host): Right.

DOOCY: What's that about?

KILMEADE: We've never had the word "chintzy" in the cold open before.

GRETCHEN CARLSON (co-host): We're in a recession.

Link

APPARENTLY Obama had a Muslim ring in This ATS discussion

I COULD keep on going...
edit on 8-8-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Did HE himself say anything?

YES/NO

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Remember when the left got soo upset with Trump not saying more about the muslim girl killed in a road-rage incident ? Man they were soo outraged, so angry at trump, so angry at you... Soo angry at me, angry with America. Only evil racist America could let something like that happen ! And it turned out to be an illegal alien from San Salvador. Are they still upset about that ?

I'm asking because I never heard ANYTHING about the incident after it turned out to be an illegal alien.

I got a feeling, a hunch if you will... This is going to turn out a lot like that time...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Grambler

I said many... not all. Sorry but I'm calling out the hypocrisy. I don't believe that anyone needs to condemn violence in order to prove they don't support it but every time there's a terror attack where the monster is a Muslim the question of why don't they condemn it appears in nearly every post and when Obama was president? He was an apologist if he didn't call it a terrorist attack within five minutes.

Do you believe that Obama didn't care about Islamic terror incidents when he didn't condemn them?

As I said I don't find it necessary to condemn violence but he always did. My post really didn't have much to do with Trump but the hypocrisy I'm smelling here.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I mean Just a SINGLE tweet would be ammo he COULD use that he APPEARS to care...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

But you're still OK with my lack of pants? OK.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

If WaPo had stuck with the equally silly "Trump uses ketchup on a steak" and "Trump's diet is KFC heavy" throw away nonsense (much like the Obama fluff pieces you just brought to the table were) we'd not be having this discussion. Try again.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

I said many... not all. Sorry but I'm calling out the hypocrisy. I don't believe that anyone needs to condemn violence in order to prove they don't support it but every time there's a terror attack where the monster is a Muslim the question of why don't they condemn it appears in nearly every post and when Obama was president? He was an apologist if he didn't call it a terrorist attack within five minutes.

Do you believe that Obama didn't care about Islamic terror incidents when he didn't condemn them?

As I said I don't find it necessary to condemn violence but he always did. My post really didn't have much to do with Trump but the hypocrisy I'm smelling here.

No Obama always didn't. There were many incidents that he didn't condemn, or spun (work place violence anyone?)

But I never thought that meant he didn't care about the victims.

Why did you give Obama the benefit of the doubt when he didn't condemn incidents, but not Trump?

And you are as much of a hypocrite as anyone; you don't like people accusing you of not caring about violence or victims, but you don't bat an eye accusing others.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I think it's time for a group hug, who's with me?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join