It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump still has not condemned the Minnesota mosque bombing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why did you give Obama the benefit of the doubt when he didn't condemn incidents, but not Trump?

I'm not. It's like you aren't even reading my posts.

And you are as much of a hypocrite as anyone; you don't like people accusing you of not caring about violence or victims, but you don't bat an eye accusing others.

Have you read any posts in this thread? I'm not talking out of my ass here.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What do hugs, pants or shirts have to do with people being OK Obama was held to a higher standard?

Talk about people derailing a topic!

Trump followers don’t seem to have a problem with him not saying anything, but did with tons of other things Obama did so.

At least Obama made an effort. The only effort I’m seeing here is an attempt to derail from the OP.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Do you have proof he did not tell DHS to issue the statement?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Do you have proof he did not tell DHS to issue the statement?

I can assume you have this PROOF already?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Kali74

I mean Just a SINGLE tweet would be ammo he COULD use that he APPEARS to care...

So let me get this right - a statement from the DHS is not enough - you actually WANT trump to tweet?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No.

My posts are about the double standards HERE on ATS.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Why did you give Obama the benefit of the doubt when he didn't condemn incidents, but not Trump?

I'm not. It's like you aren't even reading my posts.

And you are as much of a hypocrite as anyone; you don't like people accusing you of not caring about violence or victims, but you don't bat an eye accusing others.

Have you read any posts in this thread? I'm not talking out of my ass here.

No.

Really? How soon you forget.

Your quote.

Terrorism against Muslims is okay in the eyes of many right wingers. Apparently including the US President.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yep, as an after thought because if it had been a different set of circumstances but still no one hurt it would be all he was talking about. The rest is what I said. If you weren't so eager for a gotcha, you'd see that.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

No.

Well that cuts both ways.
You shouldn't be surprised, though, that a thread based off a false story is not going to get much sympathy.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yep, as an after thought because if it had been a different set of circumstances but still no one hurt it would be all he was talking about. The rest is what I said. If you weren't so eager for a gotcha, you'd see that.

I think Trump mentions radical islamic terror a lot because it is a consistent and long running issue. If mosques were blown up on a consistent basis then I am pretty sure it would get more focus.
As it is the DHS issued a statement immediately that covered all the key points one would want, but ironically the media seem to be hanging on his twitter account waiting for something more, and in the meantime posting false stories that there has been no response.
edit on 8/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Hey you are the one that's first comment on this thread were that some right wingers and the president were ok with terror attacks against Muslims.

So you are wrong when you say you are only discussing ATS.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

As I said I don't find it necessary to condemn violence but he always did. My post really didn't have much to do with Trump but the hypocrisy I'm smelling here.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: network dude

But you're still OK with my lack of pants? OK.

pft, who wears "pants" now days? That's so last week.

It's just nobody needs to see the squirrel on your chest.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: intrptr

Tough on terrorism means tough on terrorism...

Right? Should it matter who's doing it though?

The war on terror is fake. Then the question becomes who is really behind International terrorism?
If you and all the people that starred your post don't know that...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Can you say insurance scam?

That is an interesting bit of news.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Trumps Administration said that they will address and condemn the attack when they have finished the investigation. Their security services seem to think that this is a Liberal (SJW) false flag. To speak before the investigation is not finished, is careless at best, especially if you're Trump, and get attacked on every front every time you say anything.

:Source:
edit on 8-8-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Why would Trump care about this? I seriously doubt he cares about anyone not in his base.

People need to get over the whole "expecting Trump to act like a human being with empathy" thing. I don't think it's going to happen. That's why a big portion of his base likes him.

wow... roflamo... It's not as if you are puting on a "fake" outrage mantle by claiming president Trump or the majority of his base are not human... But hey, the left doesn't care at all about certain innocent human beings which the left claims "are not human"...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have to say that Trump needs to come out with his condolences for this attack and also state that this not the way US citizens should show their dislike of a situation.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

BTW, about the little coverage this incident has had... The majority of the MSM is left-wing, so why has there been so little coverage even when the majority of the MSM is lkeft-wing?... But of course, instead the "left-wing MSM" uses this story by just bashing President Trump instead of actually covering what happened... So, in fact it seems that the "left-wing MSM" is only interested in using this to bash at President Trump.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Trump didn't condemn it because nobody was hurt, whoever did it believes just as Trump does - that is that terrorism is Islamic based.

Though it was covered by the news media for a couple of days here in WA, personally I don't consider it a terrorist attack though law enforcement might label it as such in order to to open up more resources and come down harder if the suspects are caught.

I'd call it more of a hate crime by a young bigot who hasn't quite developed his bombing skills and not a terrorist because he hadn't intended to kill. Obviously it was an amateur job that did little damage, it was done early morning out of both convenience and perhaps fear of the results if caught or extra resources that would be released should a death be involved. It may be his first crime and the attention will either stop him forever or perhaps do the opposite if he likes it.
edit on 8/9/17 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join