It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump still has not condemned the Minnesota mosque bombing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Something about the greatest round of golf ever by a president???

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The federal Department of Homeland Security Saturday issued a statement on the explosive attack on the Dar Al Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington.

Here is the entire statement:

DHS STATEMENT ON EXPLOSION AT MINNESOTA MOSQUE

WASHINGTON — Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Elaine Duke is aware of the explosion today at a mosque in Bloomington, Minn. We are in close contact with federal, state and local authorities and local community leaders as the investigation into this matter continues. The Department of Homeland Security fully supports the rights of all to freely and safely worship the faith of their choosing and we vigorously condemn such attacks on any religious institution. We are thankful there were no injuries, but that does not diminish the serious nature of this act.

www.twincities.com...

So the administration did come out with a statement, and the OP says.......not a damn thing. What a surprise, no integrity, and from a lefty. Color me surprised.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

yes, then he mumbles something about "believe me", but I was too damn mad. He even made me pay the two bucks for his last birdie. (like he needs two bucks)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The President speaking out on a tragedy is just the right thing to do.

Guess he has a different definition of a tragedy than you do.
No one was harmed?
Minimal damage?

It is still a cowardly attack....but I would not call it a tragedy.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

The hell are you even saying?

There is nothing wrong with my post, but maybe your comprehension. Where did I say he doesn't have to do it?

The MAIN point of my post is this THREAD is nothing but faux-outrage..

Newsflash: ALL of ATS is faux outrage.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Now...FAKE NEWS? That's a harsh allegation.

I appear wherever The Narrative™ is being desperately pushed, so...

I think I was pretty clear in my statement above "It's not fake news." That said, if it protects the shield of The Narrative™ for you to claim I took that direction, then I'm not surprised at all.

Obama was held to a different standard... rarely criticized by the media, allowed to claim "RACISM!!" as a shield against any criticism, offered token resistance by the establishment GOP only to have them bend deeply for him before all was said and done. You'd have to ask people like Bezos, Zucker, and Boehner why Obama was held to a looser standard, because I have no clue why anyone gave the fool a pass.

HM. I have NO idea what this "narrative" is...but I guess I push it alot.

Obama was held to insanely high standards by conservatives and the media. Are you selectively forgetting that?

Tan suit? Salute? Sneeze guard? ALL manufactured "outrage" as you so-like to call it.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The federal Department of Homeland Security Saturday issued a statement on the explosive attack on the Dar Al Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington.

WASHINGTON — Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Elaine Duke is aware of the explosion today at a mosque in Bloomington, Minn. We are in close contact with federal, state and local authorities and local community leaders as the investigation into this matter continues. The Department of Homeland Security fully supports the rights of all to freely and safely worship the faith of their choosing and we vigorously condemn such attacks on any religious institution. We are thankful there were no injuries, but that does not diminish the serious nature of this act.

www.twincities.com...

So the administration did come out with a statement, and the OP says.......not a damn thing. What a surprise, no integrity, and from a lefty. Color me surprised.

Did the POTUS even make an off-hand comment? Possibly take 30 seconds to say he condemns it?

Nope.

THAT is the core of the story.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

That trump will not do what you want him too?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

yes, then he mumbles something about "believe me", but I was too damn mad. He even made me pay the two bucks for his last birdie. (like he needs two bucks)

It was reported that last birdie was YUGE...biggest birdie ever recorded in ink.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

www.twincities.com...

Did the POTUS even make an off-hand comment? Possibly take 30 seconds to say he condemns it?

Nope.

I know, he's an ass. he didn't even mention this:
abc11.com...

I am outraged!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Sure, but there's levels to it and OP is close to Master.

None of which means that there is something wrong with my post, so go straw man somebody else bro.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It was reported that last birdie was YUGE...biggest birdie ever recorded in ink.

He just asked me to ask you to tone it down. (he doesn't like to brag)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I havnt seen anything on whodunit, but by judging from hoaxes that outnumber actual attacks, it could well be a fellow muslim. Donations pour in.

Its more profitable than taking up donations during prayer services

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Terrorism against Muslims is okay in the eyes of many right wingers. Apparently including the US President.

Ummm...meh...it was probably a small piece of c-4 left over from one of the vests they were...ahem...assembling...

Or was that too racist of me...?

YouSir

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

www.twincities.com...

Nope.

you should get a dog. They give all sorts of attention and they don't care how ignorant or smart you might be.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Sure, but there's levels to it and OP is close to Master.

Only because you don't like him. The faux outrage I've seen you display against liberals or Clinton or any number of topics that rile conservatives up is just as bad.

None of which means that there is something wrong with my post, so go straw man somebody else bro.

Lol. You are sitting here character assassinating the OP and tell me not to strawman you all in the same post? HAHA! Now that is some arrogance.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Obama was held to insanely high standards by conservatives and the media.

Bullroar he was! Please tell me Allan Fundt is going to jump out and tell me where the hidden cameras are.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

www.twincities.com...

So more fake news from WaPo - when will they stop?.. and when will people stop falling for it!

For those who haven't clicked the link here is some of the statement from the Trump administration on the day of the event:

The Department of Homeland Security fully supports the rights of all to freely and safely worship the faith of their choosing and we vigorously condemn such attacks on any religious institution. We are thankful there were no injuries, but that does not diminish the serious nature of this act.

Should there be a special hoax bin just for WaPo?
edit on 8/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to: Krazysh0t

Like you know my intentions or understand my tone. You know nothing about me. But OP is as simple as looking at his history to know what he's all about.

Arrogance is making a silly mistake and trying to straw-man your way out of it like you didn't just make a silly mistake, and then trying to deflect to the person you made the mistake on.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to: Krazysh0t

Like you know my intentions or understand my tone. You know nothing about me. But OP is as simple as looking at his history to know what he's all about.

I know you through your history as well as you know the OP through his history.

Arrogance is making a silly mistake and trying to straw-man your way out of it like you didn't just make a silly mistake, and then trying to deflect to the person you made the mistake on.

I made no mistake. I stand by my statement that your statement was in poor taste because Trump shouldn't need validation to do the right thing and speak out against a bombing on a mosque.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join