It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chester Bennington conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
TIME WARNER owns TMZ.

They're just as FAKE as anyone else!!!

edit on 24-7-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
guys this is utterly ghoulish.
Chester struggled his entire life with substance abuse and suicidal thoughts - that's no secret, it's literally what his entire lyrical output is based in - and treating his tragic loss like some game, trying to tie it into this ridiculous quasi-political tug of war that has consumed so much of the social sphere of late, it's totally beyond the pale. i'm sickened.

sometimes, people fight their entire lives and lose, and that doesn't mean Hillary Clinton the boogeyman is behind it. it means more needs to be done for those in our communities struggling with these issues. it means we need more empathy.

a little respect would go a long way.

Nobody's trying to tie them together...
Things are just looking very fishy with too many coincidences to be taken lightly.
We're investigating and correlating info.
That's what this site is for, if you haven't noticed.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Diabolical1972

So his fan page posted at 3:22am on the 21st.

The AP tweeted at 2:42am on the 21st

And TMZ broke the story on the 20th..

www.tmz.com...

So I don't see what you're trying to claim.

Audubon gave insight to this...

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
a reply to: prevenge

Finally someone back on topic. Why would his fanpage on facebook declare his death the day before his death? Did someone know something?

I should think that is caused by global timezone differences, which cause all sorts of confusion on a regular basis. There is no "Universal Internet Time" setting, and whenever a high-profile incident gets worldwide attention these timestamp discrepancies get noticed more than usual because people around the planet are talking at the same time, some of whom will still be living in 'yesterday' by someone else's clock.

Plus didn't BBC screw up on their part of the scripted 9/11 life coverage and report building 7 down 20 min before it happened...

All these time potential sensitive reports happening before they're supposed to....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: SRPrime
Mods and staff should shut this thread down. Its extremely bad taste to even have made it or to even allow it to continue on.

On that note let's delete all the discussions on pedophile rings being covered up, 9/11... Hell let's just erase any topic that's got people thinking for themselves , searching for truth and justice....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972>>>> There's enough evidence to make it reasonable to think Cornell was murdered. Bennington's link to John Podesta and Linkin Park's association with the Clinton Foundation automatically raises red flags. They're going nuts trying to silence the pedogate scandal and the shooting of Scalise is part of it. But more and more is coming out and they can't keep killing and killing to keep it quiet.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackSparrow17
I've really been a fan of Chester for a long time. Great musician. Though it is always tempting to claim "the illuminati killed him in a blood sacrifice," I enjoy using simple logic. Chester killed himself. There is no conspiracy.

Fame is like prison to some. There is tons of pressure, and some don't handle it well. Also, having close friends kill themselves would depress anyone. Listen to the lyrics in Minutes to Midnight. I hear it with a different filter now, and hear pain. I think he had been unhappy for quite some time.

I think the search for conspiracy every time a celebrity dies is pathetic. People die, and sometimes it's by their own hand. Sorry.

Yeah, that's a thing. That happens.
But I such a high profile case? With so many corroborating evidences that point towards the same conclusion?
With all that info pointing towards something SO incriminating towards potentially opening up a case of worms that bring justice towards so many suffering people, you'd RATHER take the road most traveled and say, "meh, nothing to see here"?

As opposed to, "wait, I care about people that may be suffering...let's take a deeper look"??

You just choose the former, and I don't find that alright man.

Maybe you need to review your morals and review your terms of right and wrong that lie within you...
edit on 7/25/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It has been 9 months. What have the bloodhound gang dug up?

All the info isn't "SO incriminating".

There is a reason why "beyond a reasonable doubt" was put in place.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Isn't this just another pizza-esque thread and not supposed to be allowed on the main ATS boards?

I'm just asking because it has all the same ingredients, a lot of the same people. How is this not just skating around the rules that the people in charge here set down already?

The more I read through this, the more I'm convinced this is a thinly veiled attempt to discuss pizzagate conspiracies.

Let's also think about this -- Chester was friends with Blink 182, in fact Blink 182 cancelled their "Blinkin Park" show because of Chester's death. I've seen some threads on here where a band member from Blink 182 has posted. I doubt he'd be very impressed with this entire dog and pony show.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It has been 9 months. What have the bloodhound gang dug up?

All the info isn't "SO incriminating".

There is a reason why "beyond a reasonable doubt" was put in place.

9 months since what?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Isn't this just another pizza-esque thread and not supposed to be allowed on the main ATS boards?

I'm just asking because it has all the same ingredients, a lot of the same people. How is this not just skating around the rules that the people in charge here set down already?

The more I read through this, the more I'm convinced this is a thinly veiled attempt to discuss pizzagate conspiracies.

Let's also think about this -- Chester was friends with Blink 182, in fact Blink 182 cancelled their "Blinkin Park" show because of Chester's death. I've seen some threads on here where a band member from Blink 182 has posted. I doubt he'd be very impressed with this entire dog and pony show.

What in specific are you opposed to??
What bereives you to such an extent to desire it REMOVED from a conspiracy discussion forum??

Something AWFULLY suspicious about all this blatant ultra-aggressive motion to cease discussion and investigation of the topic!

You guys are almost incriminating yourselves as obstructing due pursuit of justice, in my mind.
Potential corroboration by involvement.

I don't sit and laugh while videotaping a drowning man.
Nor would I argue extensively with anyone trying to bring justice to that situation.

Same should be said here.

Why are you arguing AGAINST investigating into this so much....

It's sick.

edit on 7/25/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Funny that you twice used the word "investigating" when that is absolutely not any of this is.

Speculating is the correct term for what these threads do.

Investigators have first hand access to evidence, complete with chain of custody and rules of handling. They have the power of subpoena to obtain testimony. They have the power of court ordered warrants to gain direct access to physical items and information relevant to the process of piecing events together.

The Internet has Google.

To directly address your seeming concern. Nobody has any interest in stifling the discussion of a particular topic. However there are legalities that cannot be ignored, libel being a primary concern. The fact that Bennington did discuss his childhood experiences is relevant and is fair game. But taking that limited information pool and trying to tie it to other celebrities or public figured - particularly as an assignation or suggestion of guilt is irresponsible and illegal.

It is not investigating. It's unfounded gossip.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

9 months since PG started up. If it isn't PG that you are referring to then what hurting people are you referring to? There are a whole bunch.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
First off, dont kill the messenger! I have loved their music for a long time and will miss them. If someone has already mention this, sorry in advance but it seems pretty obvious to me what happened. Too much points right at it when you think about it. They were more than "good friends" ok?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thanks for the clarification. I was sure there was a logical reason, im just not in the medical field. Nice to know!

(post by dntwastetime removed for a manners violation)
(post by dntwastetime removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
CPR was not performed at the scene

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

If indeed there is truth to this so called "evidence" of yours, of course investigation and prosecution (painfully, I might add) is necessary for justice. One problem in our society today (and actually since news existed) is trying to sift through the mounds of disinformation and lies. There isn't a truly credible source, as even those that mean well are tainted in some way.

I actually hope these "claims" are completely bogus, since if the scenario is fake, there aren't children being abused. Having said that, there are many children around the globe being abused and currently suffering, and it appears that the elites cover these atrocities up daily. Lookin' at you, catholic "church."

I think my main problem is that there are enough armchair investigators who think they're Anon saying that every celebrity who dies is a sacrifice to the illuminated ones. It's gotten stupid, and makes it difficult to figure out if there's truth to it. Like the boy who cried "wolf."

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

My thoughts exactly, which is partly why I commented. It really does seem like an excuse to discuss said topic. Plus, it's pretty lame. Nobody seems to give a poo about Chester, just nutty theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join