It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chester Bennington conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
But seriously.... What do ya'll think about this first responder in Cornells hotel room?

This youtuber heard the cops on the police scanner report a 53 year old man with head trama and broken ribs. We didn't here about that in the reports.

edit on 25-7-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Hm....interesting.

It reminded me that I saw an article, at the DM, a week or so ago with photos of blood on some carpet in his hotel room. I found the article, but that photo is no longer in it.

ETA: From reading the comments at the DM, it seems the pic was fake. Figures the DM would fall for something like that.
edit on 7/25/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
CPR was not performed at the scene

Interesting, if CPR wasn't performed than how did he get 9 broken ribs and head trauma?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

CPR was not performed at the scene

The 911 call in the recording you have provided is the initial contact with emergency services.

It doesn't mention CPR at all, either to confirm or refute it. The audio specifically states that the emergency medics are being sent immediately. If vigorous CPR were to be performed, it would happen well after the 911 call in this recording.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

The audio call shows he was already dead before 911 was called

Trust me, paramedics don't pump on cold stiffs, no offense

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

So you think they hung him up and hit him like a piñata?

Why go through the trouble of faking a suicide if you are going to leave obvious signs of trauma?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Actually, they do. Even nurses in a hospital setting do this. Nobody is technically dead until pronounced as such by a physician. Emergency response crews are legally obligated to attempt life saving measures when they arrive on scene. They have no idea how long the person has been without air unless the body is in full rigor.

The audio call also shows that the person making the call had not been in the house period, let alone having seen the body. His assertion that Cheater was dead is meaningless from a legal and a medical perspective. EMS can't take the word of an employee who has t even seen the body, they have to attempt to revive the patient.
edit on 25-7-2017 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Until death is officially pronounced, emergency teams will do everything they can to resuscitate even the most hopeless cases. Because sometimes, against all the odds, it works. Here's a story about a man who was dead for an hour and a half before CPR revived him.

I strongly suspect that the patient's celebrity status in this instance provided a strong spur to make exhaustive efforts, not least because of the general legal chaos of suit and counter-suit that tends to follow a celebrity death. You can imagine how it would look if one of the emergency responders took the stand and told a court: "Well, we pumped up and down a few times, but he was obviously a goner, so we packed up and went back to base."

In any case, you were claiming that the youtube audio shows CPR was not performed. It shows no such thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It says trauma to the back of the head as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Yeah, I've been trying to make sense of that. I suspect, but obviously don't know, that his landlady (who discovered the body, I think) "de-hanged" Bennington - as indeed would be anyone else's first reaction - and the body flopped straight down, cracking his head on the floor. I.e., the injury to the head happened after death, like the cracked ribs.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

They may be related, but it's not his son if thats what you're implying. In my research none of the main players in pizzagate have biological sons.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So you think they hung him up and hit him like a piñata?

Why go through the trouble of faking a suicide if you are going to leave obvious signs of trauma?

This TOPIC is TOXIC. That ^^^ is language I thought I'd never see about a recently deceased person on ATS.

Standards APPEAR to be slipping

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
But seriously.... What do ya'll think about this first responder in Cornells hotel room?

This youtuber heard the cops on the police scanner report a 53 year old man with head trama and broken ribs. We didn't here about that in the reports.

Check this out...
The last music video Chris Cornell made, in 2015, from the song "Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart" ...
In it, he fakes his own death by hanging.

Now the video had been pulled offline due to the hanging imagery.
Chris Cornell’s Final, Morbid Music Video Has Been Taken Offline

I found pieces of the video in this other video....
Go to 12:48 in the timeline
link to video

I wonder what Chester's last video was...
Oh here it is. One of the songs from his last show ever.
"One More Light"
link to video

Lyrics....
who cares if one more light goes out
In a sky of a million stars?
....I do...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Sometimes being blunt gets the point across like nothing else.

Although, I do think you are exaggerating just a bit.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I didn't know about Chris Cornell's new solo album till just very recently by researching info for this thread.

I was taken aback by the album art however.
It seems very much in line with the esoteric symbolic messages of a "rapture" an eclipse, and return of Nibiru/Wyrmwood, planets aligning, Revelation's Virgo birth, etc....

Thought I'd share...

edit on 7/26/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I am surprised that this story, related by CB himself in a video from February this year, hasn't gotten more attention, considering.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

something else im surprised hasn't been mentioned, in one of his last interviews Chester said he recently signed up with ancestry . com and got a genealogy report.

he said he found out he is related to Barbara Bush....
this was an interview in Germany when they toured there earlier this year.

speculation: he might have also found out he was related to a certain guilty party.
or, the genealogy submission might have alerted tptb to same possible relation.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Ancestry from Barbara Bush = ancestry from Alerted Crowley?....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join