It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chester Bennington conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Did you see the part where I agreed with Snopes on their credibility? I'm confused as to what you're saying. Are you being intentionally obtuse, or are you genuinely asking?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: c2oden
Snopes should not be trusted.

Neither should the source that the OP used: yournewswire.com

Agreed. But just because a and b =0 does not mean c=0. Although the source is bogus, does that mean that the premise is bogus?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Not as a rule. But in this case, yes, almost certainly.

yournewswire.com prints outright lies to get advertising income. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a scam website, not a news website.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Genuinely asking.

Snopes gets bagged because they debunk people's pet theories.

Yournewswire just outright makes crap up...constantly.

If snopes is intellectually dishonest, I'm curious as to what ynw is...

Just dishonest? I see no intellectualism.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Ok. I agreed that the original source of the OP was bogus. But, when considering what Snopes provided, did they debunk the premise? Take a minute and look at what they presented and you will see that the answer is no. They brand something false without providing actual evidence to do so. This isn't really a commentary on whether or not this ( the conspiracy) happened, but on Snopes and the questionable methods they use.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

ATS has an ever increasing list of automatically hoaxed sources, sorcha faal, before its news, secureteam10 etc etc, so I see no problem with discounting a source due to a detailed history of bs...

If a story holds water, it will move beyond the hoaxers and fake news propagators.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The alt-right sure seems to have an unnaturally deep fascination with pedophilia.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
The alt-right sure seems to have an unnaturally deep fascination with pedophilia.

Yeah we should leave the scumbags in peace and just ignore them like we always do. *rolleyes* Btw i don't think we even have members that would count as the non-existent alt-right. The alt movement as a whole is just bull# and i can't believe that people still fall for it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I call a spade a spade. When someone's behavior and beliefs checks the boxes, I put them into that category.

People who obsess over a particular thing usually are obsessed about for a reason....

And people who get uncharacteristically defensive when something is pointed out usually do it as a defense mechanism...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
Chester death is 33 days before eclipse. Isn't 33 the masonic number? Weird.

AND the eclipse is 33 days before the Sept 23 2017,
Jupiter birthing from Virgo revelation planetary alignment prophecy...

33 years in Christ's life, 33 degrees in freemasonry, 33 vertebrae of the spine... Our "stairway to heaven"....

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

yeah, but 9? 1 or 2 maybe 3 or 4 but 9? That seems a little bit overly excessive don't you think? That still doesn't explain his head trauma.

No, the longer you do cpr the more ribs you break. It just means they tried really hard to bring him back. Maybe because of his celebrity status, or maybe they really love their job.
Once it took AMR 45 minutes to arrive at the nursing home I manage. By the time they got there I had broken every rib the man had. His chest looked like he was born without a ribcage. We aren't allowed to stop cpr until AMR arrives.
As for the head trauma we need to find out if it was pre or postmortem. My guess is the latter. When you come across a dead body, it can get handled roughly in the panic that ensues. He probably was lowered to the floor fast and hard once cpr was started. There really is no point in being gentle at that point.
But since this is a conspiracy site, maybe it's a cover up

Here's a study on the topic of ribcage trauma during CPR...

Frequency and number of resuscitation related rib and sternum fractures are higher than generally considered
This diagram in particular....

Possibly a some of you could help analyze this data in relation to the topic...
edit on 7/22/2017 by prevenge because: url fix attempts

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Are you opposed to exposing pedophiles?
Do you seriously believe that pedophiles are aligned by political beliefs?
Posts like this make me sick.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

His post is the exact opposite to how you've interpreted it..

Most of the pizza gate believers do believe that it's only the left guilty of it actually.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

His post is the exact opposite to how you've interpreted it..

Most of the pizza gate believers do believe that it's only the left guilty of it actually.

I interpreted it as a post that attempted to equate the right with pedophilia.
Which is exactly what it was.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, you know what they say about homophobic people...

Most of the pedophilia conspiracies all start with right-wingers.

When you have people making up non-existent basements in buildings to push a story, and going to insane lengths to link people together with scant/zero real evidence...it makes one wonder what the true psychological motivations are behind these things.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well, you know what they say about homophobic people...

Most of the pedophilia conspiracies all start with right-wingers.

When you have people making up non-existent basements in buildings to push a story, and going to insane lengths to link people together with scant/zero real evidence...it makes one wonder what the true psychological motivations are behind these things.

What is the motivation behind your posts attempting to equate "right-wingers" with pedophilia?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972
Apart from that guys "Jesus" rant...

That video you posted was QUITE enlightening to a number of things I hadn't been aware of.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I recall a news story talking about a hacker on her account.

This is not the one I read, but here's the essential 'story':

Link

I thought it was a little weird when I first read the story and a little more after reading your comment.

It's about to get weirder. Tweet from Chester Bennington on July 20th. "I Have evidence that will lead to the arrest of HIllary Clinton." WTF?

img.4plebs.org...

Is that still up on his Twitter feed??

If so I suggest someone do (not a pic)
But a VIDEO...
Going to The twitter home page, then bringing his name up the feed, then scrolling to that exact post, to eliminate any suspicion of Photoshopping

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

I've already debunked it.

Sorry not sorry.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Well subsequent posts suggests this, yes.

There is an undeniable trend with labelling liberals as pedophiles though..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join