It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chester Bennington conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
4Chan was saying he's podestas bio son, his dad was a detective for child sex abuse...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Broken ribs are part of cpr. If you havent broken ribs youre not doing it right.

That being said i have people close to me that were personal friends with chester. Theres no conspiracy. He commited suicide. Some folks rich and poor create their self identity through the art and works they create. When that goes away they are left feeling broken and worthless. Please let the poor guy rest. He was a good guy btw.

No you don't, period. Don't lie to try to persuade people of a truth that's not true. Chester and Cornell were working on something together that would expose pedos in the entertainment industry, you don't off yourself when you're about to expose something, you do get murdered though. You also don't tend to suicide sober -- and you also damn sure don't just kill yourself when you have 6 kids without leaving them some kind of information about why.

#came from chesters own people and industry friends, so that's in total opposition of "your personal friends that were close to chester."

###SNIPPED##

edit on 23-7-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jul 24 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Or it was a cry for help

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

(post by BASSPLYR removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Police: Chester Bennington Was Murdered

Detectives are looking into whether Chester Bennington was murdered, with the death scene later arranged to resemble a suicide.

They have put a team of investigators in place and are refusing to rule out a criminal homicide charge. “Murders are sometimes made to look like suicides.

We think he was murdered, we just have to find out who was behind it,” said a police source.

I hope that's not fake news... As the rest here:

JOHN PODESTA IS NOW SUSPECTED IN THE MURDER OF HIS BASTARD SON: LINKIN PARK'S CHESTER BENNINGTON

It is safe to say that Podesta is also the chief suspect of being the 'family friend' who molested and raped Chester as a child. Linkin Park coincidentally had a 'broken Pedophile symbol' for their bands logo. Obviously this was no fkn coincidence. Bennington was beginning to become vocal about the horror he endured during his childhood, the logical and plausible conclusion is that Podesta had him silenced.
source

It's getting deep - and interesting.

Close friends of Cornell say that he was shown a “black book” that included the name of one of his professional associates. After setting up his foundation and investigating further, Cornell was close to exposing a network of pedophiles working within the entertainment industry – a dangerous job that he considered his “duty.” But his friends believe he was taken out before he finished the job.

Chester Bennington admitted a while back that he had been molested by a friend of the family when he was a child.

Perhaps when Chester found out that his molester was indeed his real father, John Podesta had to silence his newly acknowledged bastard child.

I don't think this is a stretch at all.

Makes all the sense in the world - all of it.

RIP - prayers for his family and friends.

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
I don't think this is a stretch at all.

Of course not.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

This is the same unreliable source as the OP.
Might as well go by something BIN says ..

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Your sources for that are yournewswire.com and some random punter's Facebook post.

The first source is a clickbait scam site that publishes outright lies.

The second source gives its references at the bottom of the page, and those sources are yournewswire.com (see above) and neonnettle.com which is a clickbait scam website that publishes outright lies.

If you weren't aware of this before, you ought to bear it in mind from now on, because you are being swindled.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Your sources for that are yournewswire.com and some random punter's Facebook post.

The first source is a clickbait scam site that publishes outright lies.

The second source gives its references at the bottom of the page, and those sources are yournewswire.com (see above) and neonnettle.com which is a clickbait scam website that publishes outright lies.

If you weren't aware of this before, you ought to bear it in mind from now on, because you are being swindled.

And so is CNN and InfoWars

The lines are blurred

Sources like TMZ and Wikileaks are at the top, sad to say

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
And so is CNN and InfoWars

Get your news elsewhere, then. It's not like there's a shortage of respectable sources.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye
just to add cause no one else had mentioned it.

Chester literally just made a song about the pain of loved ones committing suicide, of how he cares "if one more light goes out" in a billion, the entire song is a statement against suicide, as support for those touched by suicide.
it was literally the last song he performed, it was even unscheduled, they were scheduled to sing a different last song and changed it last minute to honor the death of Chris Cornell.

it's the kinda song you would expect to come from someone who would never kill themselves since it is a statement of understanding how doing so causes others pain.

it's the biggest reason I truly can not believe he would kill himself

Quite possibly wrote it as a coping mechanism and in hopes himself and others won't do such that he has thought of himself. Then there's the breaking point, you can literally have everything, even happiness but when that moment hits you so low things change. He was still going through the grieving process of his friend-especially on his Birthday, that along with a tragic past, can make one very vulnerable at the time.

For family and friends of Cornell there's still the step of closure why the person had passed away. It may have been accidental in a sense he didn't set out that day with plans to do it, but factors of what happened after the concert(mixture of drugs, maybe was stressed, relapsed into depression,etc) let to a decision he may not have taken otherwise-spur or the moment or other.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
If he was found hanging, and stayed hanging until the EMT's arrved, hes well past the point of resuccitation. Why do a CPR on a corpse?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
If he was found hanging, and stayed hanging until the EMT's arrved, hes well past the point of resuccitation. Why do a CPR on a corpse?

You wouldn't do it on someone who was clearly still alive, would you?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Chester was found hanging the same way Chris was. Totally think they were both murdered. As for saying it's disrespectful to investigate Chester death, I don't think it is. My condolences to the family but too many celebrities are dying in the same fashion and all are considered to be suicide. Some maybe, but I don't think they all are. Like Robin Williams, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Prince, MJ, Whitney Houston and her daughter, Carrigon. Too many oddities in their deaths makes us wonder what's really going on.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Because emt are not allowed to pronounce somebody as dead. Only a doctor can

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is the first responder coming into Chris Cornell's hotel room???

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
This story has already been hoaxed by a few different sites, SNOPES has the best explanation of it being a hoax.

Since the dawn of man people have committed suicide and ill bet you all the dragon glass in Westeros that is sadly what happened this time.

Snopes is fakenews..

wake up

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I've really been a fan of Chester for a long time. Great musician. Though it is always tempting to claim "the illuminati killed him in a blood sacrifice," I enjoy using simple logic. Chester killed himself. There is no conspiracy.

Fame is like prison to some. There is tons of pressure, and some don't handle it well. Also, having close friends kill themselves would depress anyone. Listen to the lyrics in Minutes to Midnight. I hear it with a different filter now, and hear pain. I think he had been unhappy for quite some time.

I think the search for conspiracy every time a celebrity dies is pathetic. People die, and sometimes it's by their own hand. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackSparrow17
Fame is like prison to some.

The worst thing about fame is that people think they know who you are, or have an opinion about you, before they have even met you. They then interact with the fantasy version of you that they have in their head, rather than with the flesh-and-blood person standing in front of them.

It is eerie and alienating, and sometimes frightening because people who (for whatever reason) have taken a dislike to you without ever meeting you, suddenly start getting angry or abusive in an unpredictable way.

I can quite understand why many famous people claim to be very lonely, or end up becoming recluses.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join