It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seeker1963

You need to stop that talk. This is the second thread I've seen you in telling people to take up arms.
That's dangerous talk. We don't need a civil war. If trump committed a crime then he committed a crime.
No skin off your nose. No need for people to die.
Not for him .

If the progressives keep it up, the Right must answer, and it won't be good for the progressives. The left better start to learn how to defend themselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How the butt-hurt liberal MSM react if President Trump announced:

"I've been informed that I'm under investigation for Obstructing Justice. To clear the air, I welcome this investigation, and have promised Robert Mueller that I will cooperate fully."

That would be cool of him.

A bit of honesty when such honesty is needed.

Think he will do it?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

They will. They're going to get him. One way or another. They won't stop til they do.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Honesty from the liar in chief? Never happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

"I've been informed that I'm under investigation for Obstructing Justice. To clear the air, I welcome this investigation, and have promised Robert Mueller that I will cooperate fully."

Think he will do it?

Okay now i'm convinced you don't do any research by yourself at all. Comey stated multiple times that Trump wanted the investigations into his campaign to go forward and didn't interfere at all. Are you deliberately ignoring Comeys own statements to fit your own delusional narrative? I'll call you out every time just to be clear.
edit on 14-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Think he will do it?

The Trump White House is complicated. I bet his son-in-law and Ivanka are urging him to say this, but Donald Trump is more combative. He's the kind of guy that becomes wealthy in the cut-throat New York real estate market.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Gee, the FBI found something but comey said no one would want to prosecute, which wasn't his call.

He didn't make the call. He made a recommendation based on their investigation.

Do you have a link for that refusal of a SC?

The Benghazi hearings were bipartisan with lots of evidence to call for a SC.

They were a farce.

Sure. They were a farce, despite the lack of evidence to prove the absurd claims of the Right.

Have you noticed that Gowdy has not pushed the issue, even though he grandstanded in the hearings like a jaded high school cheerleader?

A link?

Don't need one. The fact that there wasn't one is enough proof.

And Benghazi was stonewalled. From hillary cracking her head and only testifying once to hiding witnesses.

But we are getting off the topic.

link   

originally posted by: thack
If the progressives keep it up, the Right must answer, and it won't be good for the progressives. The left better start to learn how to defend themselves.

If the right believes in their Christian teachings they'll turn the other cheek. Any failure to do so, will prove them unworthy of the most basic rules of their religion.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Think he will do it?

Okay now i'm convinced you don't do any research by yourself at all. Comey stated mutiple times that Trump wanted the investigations into his campaign to go forward and didn't interfere at all. Are you deliberately ignoring Comeys own statements to fit your own delusional narrative? I'll call you out every time just to be clear.

The post I responded to was not referring to his campaign. It referred to Trump being personally investigated for obstruction of Justice.

Notice the part that says: "I'm under investigation for Obstructing Justice"?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's not fake like all the rest weren't fake.
Why do you guys keep crying fake news after its proven true time after time after time?

Watch some fool come at me with that tired "prove the Russians did something" lame excuse for denying what's right in front of them. I expect it. Or something about Hillary. Or Obama.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Think he will do it?

No, but before we go wild and act like there is some nefariously obvious reason for him not to do that, look at the post immediately following your own:

They will. They're going to get him. One way or another. They won't stop til they do.

That's why Trump will never come out and make such a statement. He can win the game, but he's never going to win friends, fans, or even make good losers out of the people who continuously provoke the fights against him. They've invested too much, doubled down too often, and are too emotionally blinded to even consider backing down. We've reached the stage where their grasp on reality has become so myopic that we are guaranteed to deal with this crap until January 20, 2024... I think Trump has accepted that as a fact and has now moved on to people whose opinions actually matter and whose futures are actually bright, such as coal miners, law enforcement officers, and, of course, cattle ranchers as of today's trade deal.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Think he will do it?

The Trump White House is complicated. I bet his son-in-law and Ivanka are urging him to say this, but Donald Trump is more combative. He's the kind of guy that becomes wealthy in the cut-throat New York real estate market.

Not sure what that really has to do with the topic at hand or the post I responded to.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So there was no refusal, as you claimed.

Ok.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Think he will do it?

The dems just want to make him jump through hoops and say, "ha ha, made ya look!"

They know it's all BS.

Trump doesn't have to do anything for them, especially give them some appeasements.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That never happened.
Comey said time after time trump asked him to let it go. Let Flynn go let the investigation go.wbile dangling his job in front of him as bribery. He did not at any time stay trump wanted the investigation to go forward.
Trump said that.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So you are saying he would not be honest and admit he is being investigated personally, and would resort to deflective talking points that appeal to his base?

link   

So there was no refusal, as you claimed.

Ok.

Wut?

lol. They refused to get one for so obvious a need.

link   

Instead of working on their party, their values, their constituents.

Seeing the problem yet?

Hint: It's not Trump.

link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's not fake like all the rest weren't fake.
Why do you guys keep crying fake news after its proven true time after time after time?

Watch some fool come at me with that tired "prove the Russians did something" lame excuse for denying what's right in front of them. I expect it. Or something about Hillary. Or Obama.

Who cares what the Russians did, they didn't affect the outcome of the election. America itself tries to influence elections all over the world. We have checks and balances here, the Russians can't be proven to have done anything. It's you SJW's and Progressives that will be the ruination of this nation, you all belong in a compound somewhere amongst your own kind instead of infecting American society like you have been doing. Convservatives are sick of it, keep testing your luck, pushing the limit and you will all find out what the real men and women of this nation are capable of doing when they see their nation disintegrating around them. The founding fathers would approve.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just saw this on the Washington beacon as well. As American citizens I say we stand together and demand a revote

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join