It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: xuenchen
All the snip that came out of Comey about Lynch and Mueller is on this kick?
Yea, these pricks want a civil war! If you aren't getting ready, I suggest you do, and that means stalking up on food and water!

There is an investigation. If everything is kosher, then Trump has no worries. Do you have a problem with ascertaining the facts? Is it prickish to ask questions? They might just vindicate him, you know.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Trump should allow Mueller to see through any special council for O.O.J - Trump has said he has nothing to hide, and I can tell by his body language, he genuinely believes that so if he fires Mueller, it's not going to look good for Trump.

See through the hearings, come out vindicated. The Prez has many special privileges and he can fire Mueller as he sees fit - but he shouldn't under these circumstances - unfortunately for Trump, he has more of the fire to go through yet.
Would you let the friend of your enemy head an investigation based on no evidence against you?

Sound like you have no faith in the Constitution and the rule of law. Trump has done nothing wrong - let Mueller and Comey take as much rope as they need, they will eventually hang themselves.

I repeat, Trump has done nothing wrong, so witch hunt or otherwise, I can see with my own eyes who has the moral high ground here - and it ain't Mueller, Comey or any liberal/democrat.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I repeat, Trump has done nothing wrong, so witch hunt or otherwise, I can see with my own eyes who has the moral high ground here - and it ain't Mueller, Comey or any liberal/democrat.

So, you have second sight? How the hell would you know? You're confusing wishful thinking with fact...a dangerous failing!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

How many special counsels can be going at the same time?

I'd get a couple SC's myself, if I was Sessions or Trump.

So does it mean there is no collusion now that mueller moved on?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Logarock

Problem is this isnt political opposition. This is classic witch hunting and inquisition......rack them until they confess or give up. This makes the Mac hearings look weak. This is major psyops, abusive bully press, destroy without any evidence but by suggestion and conjecture. 3rd world.

Witch hunts are nothing new. Did the Left call for civil war when the Right went on the Benghazi and email witch hunts?

Who was the special prosecutor for those cases again, I forgot.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Trump should allow Mueller to see through any special council for O.O.J - Trump has said he has nothing to hide, and I can tell by his body language, he genuinely believes that so if he fires Mueller, it's not going to look good for Trump.

See through the hearings, come out vindicated. The Prez has many special privileges and he can fire Mueller as he sees fit - but he shouldn't under these circumstances - unfortunately for Trump, he has more of the fire to go through yet.
Would you let the friend of your enemy head an investigation based on no evidence against you?

Sound like you have no faith in the Constitution and the rule of law. Trump has done nothing wrong - let Mueller and Comey take as much rope as they need, they will eventually hang themselves.

I'm already theorizing their next move when Mueller also fails to deliver. They sure getting desperate as of late.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Problem is this isnt political opposition. This is classic witch hunting and inquisition......rack them until they confess or give up. This makes the Mac hearings look weak. This is major psyops, abusive bully press, destroy without any evidence but by suggestion and conjecture. 3rd world.

Witch hunts are nothing new. Did the Left call for civil war when the Right went on the Benghazi and email witch hunts?

Perhaps you forget there was no need for one.

Hillary was not in a position to fire the person in charge of the investigation.

edit on 14-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump gets convicted its civil war time! Repubs have more weapons and shoot more accurately.

Conservatives always dream about a civil war. How American of you! You wanna use a gun against someone? Man up, join the military and hope you get sent to the Middle East. Win-win for your ilk cause now you get to do battle against brown Muslims!
edit on 14-6-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

lol, Yup!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump gets convicted its civil war time! Repubs have more weapons and shoot more accurately.

Conservatives always dream about a civil war. How American of you! You wanna use a gun against someone? Man up, join the military and hope you get sent to the Middle East. Win-win for your ilk cause now you get to do battle against brown Muslims!

You clearly didn't watch the inauguration and the tweets about the whole day. I've never seen so many death threats and a call to arms in my life. A little hint the Conservatives didn't start this sh!t but they unfortunately fanned the flames. There is plenty of blame to go around on all sides.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Perhaps you forget there was no need for one.

Hillary was not in a position to fire the person in charge of the investigation.

Oh yeah, there wasn't any because obama, comey and holder or lynch didn't allow it.

People died, they lied, that is obstruction.

It's not too late to open the investigations.

Need another SC for the IRS and one for the VA, btw.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh yeah, there wasn't any because obama, comey and holder or lynch didn't allow it.

Really? interesting.

Have a link I can read on that?

Obama, Comey and Lynch refused a special counsel?

People died, they lied, that is obstruction. It's not too late to open the investigations.

The Republicans investigated it, I believe, 12 times.

Nothing found?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I think at issue here is the fact that there is a woman who has incredibly dodged the guillotine blade for nearly 3 decades worth of federal crimes and accusations who continues to whistle through the graveyard while the system goes balls to the wall against the guy who just got here and whose detractors have completely monopolized federal time chasing what has, to date, amounted to Chinese whispers in a hurricane.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Really? interesting.

Have a link I can read on that?

Obama, Comey and Lynch refused a special counsel?

People died, they lied, that is obstruction. It's not too late to open the investigations.

The Republicans investigated it, I believe, 12 times.

Nothing found?

Gee, the FBI found something but comey said no one would want to prosecute, which wasn't his call.

The Benghazi hearings were bipartisan with lots of evidence to call for a SC.

They were a farce.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You need to stop that talk. This is the second thread I've seen you in telling people to take up arms.
That's dangerous talk. We don't need a civil war. If trump committed a crime then he committed a crime.
No skin off your nose. No need for people to die.
Not for him .

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nope. He's now under investigation.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nope. It's true.
He may not have been before but he is now.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Gee, the FBI found something but comey said no one would want to prosecute, which wasn't his call.

He didn't make the call. He made a recommendation based on their investigation.

Do you have a link for that refusal of a SC?

The Benghazi hearings were bipartisan with lots of evidence to call for a SC.

They were a farce.

Sure. They were a farce, despite the lack of evidence to prove the absurd claims of the Right.

Have you noticed that Gowdy has not pushed the issue, even though he grandstanded in the hearings like a jaded high school cheerleader?
edit on 14-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your sick.
You have kids? Grand kids?
You want to die?

For Donald trump?

Think hard about that.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
How will the butt-hurt liberal MSM react if President Trump announced:

"I've been informed that I'm under investigation for Obstructing Justice. To clear the air, I welcome this investigation, and have promised Robert Mueller that I will cooperate fully."
edit on 6/14/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join