It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Relax folks, read the article, he'll be questioning some senior folks about Trump, thats all. Lol, nothing scary here, move off another BS hit piece by the liberal news media.

Since liberal media in America is 90% of all media in America, they carry a lot of weight when it comes to forming public opinion.

What we need is for Congress to quit being distracted so easily, and to stay focused on the agenda that Americans elected President Trump to fulfill.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think you are correct unfortunately unless it's fair. Comey set it up nice for no intent and at the least tried to close the investigation. This is minus the between the cracks stuff.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: randomthoughts12

I do believe that's what's actually happening

The trump narrative is over!
The main leakers are gone

Apparently sources still weave webs

Yes the web weaving Is very bothersome.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Haha don't know the difference between a verb and a noun?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Really? Obama was being accused of being the anti Christ by 1 in 5 republicans.

Ted Nugent

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
this is good because if it turns out that there was nothing .. like no evidence .. nothing - it will be settled for once and all.

However I fear that they will just find something else ... :-D

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah. Once again a WaPo story where the curtains don't match the drapes. He is interviewing Rogers, Coates et al.

From the OP:

Five people briefed on the requests, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly said

What do they mean requests?
I can just see it now.. some request for interviews went in and WaPo has made up the rest - unless we are going to believe that the requests went in as "Could you set up an interview with Coates about Trump obstructing Justice"

But, of course, we get the same people on here (you know who you are) assuming WaPo with unnamed sources actually confirms anything... and then pushing it as fact again. The propaganda continues.

This story was sensationalised last night to take off the heat after a left wing political nut case tried to murder around 20 republican congressmen. This is not the first time left wing media have tried to change a narrative with a timed released of unnamed source stories.

Let me know when the Special Counsel announces they are investigating Trump.
edit on 15/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

But, of course, we get the same people on here (you know who you are) assuming WaPo with unnamed sources actually confirms anything... and then pushing it as fact again. The propaganda continues.

But, of course, we get the same people on here (you know who you are) assuming WaPo with unnamed sources actually made everything up... and then pushing it as fact again. The propaganda continues.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Another 'officials say' from Wapo?
Yeah right.
Nicely timed article to swing the story back to Trump after the media have taken a hit today over their constant vitriol.
WaPo's war against America continues - a left wing rag run by Mexico.

Yeah, the media. The second post in this thread is somebody talking about civil war, and the word "war" has been mentioned only about 100 times in here and the media's to blame?
edit on 15-6-2017 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
this is good because if it turns out that there was nothing .. like no evidence .. nothing - it will be settled for once and all.

The obstruction is obvious. It's multiple things pointing to that.
The collusion not so much.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77

originally posted by: flyandi

Hope is not an instruction to stop.

The obstruction is obvious. It's multiple things pointing to that.
The collusion not so much.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

But, of course, we get the same people on here (you know who you are) assuming WaPo with unnamed sources actually made everything up... and then pushing it as fact again. The propaganda continues.

Well last time the media said Trump was under investigation they were wrong.
This time we're supposed to take it as fact? I think not.

Let me know when the Special Counsel announces that Trump is under investigation. Till then you can lie and push propaganda all you like.. I know you will, because you did it last time.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They just lack intelligence of any sort.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

FYI :

The limits of promising confidentiality

Waiving the privilege

Defamatory communication - Publication - Falsity

Yes, seems like the President has quite the case for the months of false claims he was under investigation.
Maybe he will sue on behalf of the American people when the dust settles.. hopefully for an amount large enough to close down the media outlets involved... after all delays on tax reform and health care could cost the tax payer hundreds of billions.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Donald Trump himself has claimed that his tax returns are being audited. If that is true, he is under investigation. As usual, he wants to have it both ways. We will have to wait for Mueller to make an announcement before we know whether he is investigating or not.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Maybe he will sue on behalf of the American people when the dust settles.. hopefully for an amount large enough to close down the media outlets involved.

Of course you want to destroy the free press. You must love systems like Russia's where he government spoon feeds lies to the public. Incidentally, Trump would have no case. For one thing, nothing that the media has said or done, whether true, false, or exaggerated, has cost Trump a single penny or interfered with his ability to do his job. His failure to get any legislation passed has nothing to do with what the media says, and the courts are blocking his Muslim Ban based on what he, himself, has said.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Donald Trump himself has claimed that his tax returns are being audited. If that is true, he is under investigation. As usual, he wants to have it both ways. We will have to wait for Mueller to make an announcement before we know whether he is investigating or not.

Lol. Oh, so his tax audit is the investigation... gotcha..

As for the Special Counsel, if they announce he is under investigation, as I said, let me know.
My valid assumption is he is not, considering the media lied last time, but you are welcome to rely on the same sources that made you look stupid last time.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Maybe he will sue on behalf of the American people when the dust settles.. hopefully for an amount large enough to close down the media outlets involved.

Of course you want to destroy the free press. You must love systems like Russia's where he government spoon feeds lies to the public. Incidentally, Trump would have no case. For one thing, nothing that the media has said or done, whether true, false, or exaggerated, has cost Trump a single penny or interfered with his ability to do his job. His failure to get any legislation passed has nothing to do with what the media says, and the courts are blocking his Muslim Ban based on what he, himself, has said.

The media are not above the law.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Lol. Oh, so his tax audit is the investigation... gotcha..

As for the Special Counsel, if they announce he is under investigation, as I said, let me know.
My valid assumption is he is not, considering the media lied last time, but you are welcome to rely on the same sources that made you look stupid last time.

Trumps tweet on the matter:

twitter.com...

They made up a phony collusion with the Russians story, found zero proof, so now they go for obstruction of justice on the phony story. Nice

Lol. He does have a point.

edit on 15-6-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join