It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Hillary and the DNC are also under investigation

I'm fairly convinced that Lynch may be under investigation, considering Comey's comments at the hearing, but I don't think I've seen anything to suggest that Hillary or the DNC are under investigation.

Have a link? Perhaps I missed something.

and her people *resist* all over the place. It's basically the same you genius.

A #resist meme is not the same as calls for civil war.

One is stupid and based on social media. The other is, well, war.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump should allow Mueller to see through any special council for O.O.J - Trump has said he has nothing to hide, and I can tell by his body language, he genuinely believes that so if he fires Mueller, it's not going to look good for Trump.

See through the hearings, come out vindicated. The Prez has many special privileges and he can fire Mueller as he sees fit - but he shouldn't under these circumstances - unfortunately for Trump, he has more of the fire to go through yet.
Would you let the friend of your enemy head an investigation based on no evidence against you?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Aazadan

Apparently there are many Trump supporters and people on the Right that openly advocate for war against those that they politically oppose, even if their leader is found to be guilty of a crime.

Can we call them terrorists yet, or just wannabe terrorists?

I don't know. What do we call today's attack against Repubs?

An attack against Republicans.

Was this the first shot of the civil war the Right seems to want?

Do I need to be concerned?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Problem is this isnt political opposition. This is classic witch hunting and inquisition......rack them until they confess or give up. This makes the Mac hearings look weak. This is major psyops, abusive bully press, destroy without any evidence but by suggestion and conjecture. 3rd world.

Witch hunts are nothing new. Did the Left call for civil war when the Right went on the Benghazi and email witch hunts?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I think it's about time they start prosecuting all of these DNC anonymous officials/leakers.

The Attorney General referred to that yesterday.

He is serious.

He doesn't recall remembering too consider that . Executive priviledge for everyone ! Woohoo !

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Apparently there are many Trump supporters and people on the Right that openly advocate for war against those that they politically oppose, even if their leader is found to be guilty of a crime.

Can we call them terrorists yet, or just wannabe terrorists?

I've been told by members of this site that they would like to see me deported because I don't support the President. One person actually PM'ed me and offered to buy the ticket telling me to get the hell out of their country.

I don't pay much attention to those people though, every group is going to have people in it who are rampant ideologues, that simply argue for a cause because they've chosen to side with it, rather than any deeper rationale.

Sometimes those people are terrorists, but I wouldn't call fellow American citizens terrorists yet. I don't doubt that many would support such actions if they were aimed at the right crowd, but fortunately we're not quite there yet.

originally posted by: carewemust

Pure anger stoked by hate are all thats needed for a civil war these days. And there would be nothing civil about it.

But how would it be fought? Armies wouldn't clash. It would be fought through terrorism, my guess is primarily IED's in cars, at high economic activity areas attempting to cause as much monetary damage as possible. That's the same strategy used against us in Iraq and Afghanistan. It would work well domestically by an insurgency too, and it cannot be defended against. Any security to prevent people from being terrorists also locks out legitimate people from going about a daily routine.

An entire war could be fought without firing a single bullet. Just a bunch of fertilizer bombs.
edit on 14-6-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

It took 4 people to write this story? Is that a classic sign of fake news? Which one gets blamed if its a false story?

By Devlin Barrett, Adam Entous, Ellen Nakashima and Sari Horwitz

link   
Seems like a fabricated distraction against the Bernio bro who was radicalized by the MSM and decided to shoot people today.

They needed something else to shift the discussion too.

WaPo does this all the time.

link   

I think it's about time they start prosecuting all of these DNC anonymous officials/leakers.

He is serious.

Hell yea. They are making # up about him too.

The dnc has already stated that they plan on burying trump under litigation for the next 4 years. This is obstruction of the president's capability to operate and run the country. This is evergreen campus telling the president to go home.

The whole Evergreen reference probably bounced over so many know it all heads they don't even understand that reference?

link   
Comey testified under oath that he was never pressured to end the investigation, then he changes his tune after he's fired, then leaks his memo's knowing it would get Mueller hired.

This is a soft non-violent coup against our democracy and our constitution.

There can be no obstruction as it was testified there wasn't and he never directly ordered an investigation to end. He acted within his rights.

To assign a special prosecutor simply to look for a crime with no evidence is a violation of the rights of every American including our President.

The DOJ needs to step up and end this special council now.

link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111

He is serious.

He doesn't recall remembering too consider that . Executive priviledge for everyone ! Woohoo !

You conveniently forgot about all the people who plead the fifth not long ago. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I thought you didn't believe in the veracity of the WAPO?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111

He is serious.

1. There is no Executive Privilege in play (yet).

2. It's hard to remember things that never happened.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don't know. What do we call today's attack against Repubs?

More domestic terrorism, just like San Bernidino, Pulse, etc... note that's domestic terrorism... people over seas had nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Sometimes those people are terrorists, but I wouldn't call fellow American citizens terrorists yet. I don't doubt that many would support such actions if they were aimed at the right crowd, but fortunately we're not quite there yet.

I do not think we are there yet, either. Not by a long shot.

It's just fun to point-out the illogical chest-thumping by those that wish to talk like they are tough guys.

Civil war? Sure.

Better hope their rascal scooter batteries are fully-charged.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

It took 4 people to write this story? Is that a classic sign of fake news? Which one gets blamed if its a false story?

By Devlin Barrett, Adam Entous, Ellen Nakashima and Sari Horwitz

Clever tactic.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I'm still confused how and why they keep a investigation on-going that yielded as of now zero results of any criminal activity by the accused party. A SIC member in the Sessions hearing stated that 6 months have passed and they haven't seen not one shred of evidence to support all the claims and allegations. What's up with that?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I thought you didn't believe in the veracity of the WAPO?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: xstealth

I'm still confused how and why they keep a investigation on-going that yielded as of now zero results of any criminal activity by the accused party. A SIC member in the Sessions hearing stated that 6 months have passed and they haven't seen not one shred of evidence to support all the claims and allegations. What's up with that?

Even out of power, the democratic party is the most powerful party in the country.

They have the media, soros and spineless opposition.

President Trump should announce a DOJ investigation on everyone investigating him, including our Deputy Attorney General.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So since the Russia thing is turning out to be bull# they are going to try and go this route, Mueller needs to recuse himself due to conflict of interest. He is too close to Comey, long time friend and alleged witness, it's absolutely conflict of interest.

Also I don't know how they are getting away with hiring all these Dem donors and a person who worked as a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation. This whole thing stinks.

It's all a bunch of crap, he didn't even have to obstruct he could of exercised his authority and Pardoned Flynn and even Manafort. Bush did something similar and no one said squat.

This whole narrative about him firing Comey because of Russia is crap too, it's taken out of context and twisted by the left. He was pissed at him because he knew (Comey told him 3 times) he was not under investigation for Russia and he wanted Comey to come out and admit it to the public "it was a great weight" I mean after freaking all he did it for Hillary. Comeys reason for not doing it is utter BS.

The left and these fake RINO's make me sick.. You guys are the Swamp.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join