It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: thack
If the progressives keep it up, the Right must answer, and it won't be good for the progressives. The left better start to learn how to defend themselves.

If the right believes in their Christian teachings they'll turn the other cheek. Any failure to do so, will prove them unworthy of the most basic rules of their religion.
Whatever, keep thinking that, you will just end up getting blindsided, I don't care, all the better if you are so naive as to think that the good men and women of this nation will stand idly by as SJW's and Progressives ruin this nation. Your will find out that is far from what reality is. What do you think all them camps all over the country are for that Bush built.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: burgerbuddy

So there was no refusal, as you claimed.

Ok.

Wut?

lol. They refused to get one for so obvious a need.

Where is the link proving that refusal?

I'm open to being educated. Please help me out.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ironic that Comey and the FBI would not tell the public the Trump was not personally under investigation for Russian collusion for no good reason, but they are more than willing to leak info to the press that Trump is now under investigation.

I find it scary that all of the anti Trump people show no concern whatsoever that our FBI and other intelligence services have basically declared war on Trump.

I am more frightened of the FBI (an unelected bureaucracy) having the power to destroy presidents andd control elections than the Russians. Yet strangely, almost no one on the left seems to care.

The irony is if the left ever gets someone like Bernie in that the FBI isn't a fan of, they will be the first to cry when the intelligence services seek to bring him down.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's not like the entirety of Congress is investigating this and thanks to Trump the Democratic party has become reinvigorated. Your argument is just more hot air filling your soon to burst bubble.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: carewemust
How the butt-hurt liberal MSM react if President Trump announced:

"I've been informed that I'm under investigation for Obstructing Justice. To clear the air, I welcome this investigation, and have promised Robert Mueller that I will cooperate fully."

That would be cool of him.

A bit of honesty when such honesty is needed.

Think he will do it?

Okay now i'm convinced you don't do any research by yourself at all. Comey stated mutiple times that Trump wanted the investigations into his campaign to go forward and didn't interfere at all. Are you deliberately ignoring Comeys own statements to fit your own delusional narrative? I'll call you out every time just to be clear.

The post I responded to was not referring to his campaign. It referred to Trump being personally investigated for obstruction of Justice.

Notice the part that says: "I'm under investigation for Obstructing Justice"?

*sigh* Comey stated already that Trump didn't obstruct justice in any way. Sessions did the same. I don't give a f#ck what the american MSM has to say because they all follow their own agenda.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They need a reality check.

Pardon everyone being acused, start investigations yourself.

Crucify everyone.

edit on 6 14 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

So you are saying he would not be honest and admit he is being investigated personally, and would resort to deflective talking points that appeal to his base?

No, I'm saying he won't likely disclose anything. There is no expectation nor requirement that he talk about this publicly, in fact I think if he did talk about it publicly and make the above statement, some asshat in DC would immediately claim he'd violated the law by discussing an open federal investigation beyond whatever the FBI, special counsel, or investigative committee had discussed publicly.

There is no dishonesty in simply not making a public statement about this if he is actually now under investigation.

link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

It's not like the entirety of Congress is investigating this and thanks to Trump the Democratic party has become reinvigorated. Your argument is just more hot air filling your soon to burst bubble.

Reinvigorated? Are you blind?

What bubble are you pertaining to? Please, enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

So there was no refusal, as you claimed.

Ok.

Wut?

lol. They refused to get one for so obvious a need.

Where is the link proving that refusal?

I'm open to being educated. Please help me out.

Who is in charge of getting a SC, Gowdy?

All they could do is call for a Select Committee.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

*sigh* Comey stated already that Trump didn't obstruct justice in any way.

He said he would leave that up to the SC to decide.

Sessions did the same. I don't give a f#ck what the american MSM has to say because they all follow their own agenda.

Ok. That still does not address what I said compared to the post I was responding to.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

Invigorated enough to go out and shoot themselves "sum repugs!"

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Only Rosenstein can fire Mueller.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Funny that it is the other side getting exposed.

Lynch, Hillary, Holder.

Who is next?

Comey.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No, I'm saying he won't likely disclose anything.

I disagree. He would eventually say something on twitter.

There is no expectation nor requirement that he talk about this publicly, in fact I think if he did talk about it publicly and make the above statement, some asshat in DC would immediately claim he'd violated the law by discussing an open federal investigation beyond whatever the FBI, special counsel, or investigative committee had discussed publicly.

He can disclose anything he wants as president. That is not a concern.

What I was responding to was his ability to be honest about such a disclosure.

Does he have that honesty or not?

There is no dishonesty in simply not making a public statement about this if he is actually now under investigation.

So he lacks the honesty to fully disclose what is going on due to the perceived threat from those that may lie about him?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That never happened.
Comey said time after time trump asked him to let it go. Let Flynn go let the investigation go.wbile dangling his job in front of him as bribery. He did not at any time stay trump wanted the investigation to go forward.
Trump said that.

From Comey's opening statement:

The President went on to say that if there were some “satellite” associates of his who did something wrong, it would be good to find that out, but that he 7 hadn’t done anything wrong and hoped I would find a way to get it out that we weren’t investigating him.

edit on 14 6 17 by face23785 because: Added link

edit on 14 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Tis very unfortunate what happened. I myself am an advocate for non violence and just wish that people would realize that violence will only make the situation much worse. Especially those on here threatening civil war.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

Apparently there are many Trump supporters and people on the Right that openly advocate for war against those that they politically oppose, even if their leader is found to be guilty of a crime.

Can we call them terrorists yet, or just wannabe terrorists?

Don't sweat it, have you seen their youtube vids? LOL they wouldn't last a week in the bush.

K~

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I have yet to see a Hillary supporter call for civil war. So....

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I dont know how we can continue to catch everyone up on facts, flush out all the spin, and stay civil while trying to figure it all out for ourselves, check ourselves and live life.

Its mortal ground hog day in eternal hell.

Edit to add:
Old people make more and more sense to me. *scratches butt and grumbles off....
edit on 6 14 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So he lacks the honesty to fully disclose what is going on due to the perceived threat from those that may lie about him?

Lack of disclosure of classified information, whether POTUS or otherwise, isn't a lack of honesty, man. If he's asked "are you personally being investigated for obstruction" and he says "no," then that's a lack of honesty. Let's say you find out you've got diabetes, but chose not to tell the majority of people you encounter that you're suffering from that... is that a lack of honesty? Is like supposed to be just a purely open book? What's your bank account number?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join