It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I have yet to see a Hillary supporter call for civil war. So....

I've yet to see a Hillary supporter.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They can investigate until their eyes bleed and they'll find absolutely no obstruction. Book it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Of course I did because it was everywhere, as it always is.

Death threats? Online death threats? Happens all the time, even right now and the Secret Service/FBI have their hands full with them but are you saying death threats only came once Trump stepped into office? If so, how naive of you.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh come on now. You know his lawyer has him on a leash and if he did say anything other than calling it a witch hunt. I would be amazed.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thack

Why not use words instead of violence?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Of course I did because it was everywhere, as it always is.

Death threats? Online death threats? Happens all the time, even right now and the Secret Service/FBI have their hands full with them but are you saying death threats only came once Trump stepped into office? If so, how naive of you.

Not to this extent. It goes beyond everything and not even Obama was treated like the anti christ himself. I'm still waiting for any evidence of celebrities doing something like Kathy Griffin did to Obama. What did you say there is none? I'm shocked what a surprise.
So not the same not even by a long shot.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is #ing horse# if true.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Thats not how a war is fought.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Lol you made me chuckle.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thack

Thats not how a war is fought.

But,but love trumps hate. Always. Sometimes. One day. Okay i'm running out of excuses.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Why start a war in the first place?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Relax folks, read the article, he'll be questioning some senior folks about Trump, thats all. Lol, nothing scary here, move off another BS hit piece by the liberal news media.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That never happened.
Comey said time after time trump asked him to let it go. Let Flynn go let the investigation go.wbile dangling his job in front of him as bribery. He did not at any time stay trump wanted the investigation to go forward.
Trump said that.

Don't know the difference between "Hope" and "Ask" ?

Obama said "Hope and Change" not "Ask and Change"

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
One thing for sure the shooting comes at a very opportune time for Trump since if this didn’t happen the big BREAKING NEWS that would be flooding the MSM is Trump coming under investigation for obstruction of Justice.

MSNBC is still on it but CNN The Tabloid News Network is all on the shooting.

Fox of course probably wont even report this but will spend all their time blaming the left for the shooting.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Because the radical left is ruining this country.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
One thing for sure the shooting comes at a very opportune time for Trump since if this didn’t happen the big BREAKING NEWS that would be flooding the MSM is Trump coming under investigation for obstruction of Justice.

MSNBC is still on it but CNN The Tabloid News Network is all on the shooting.

Fox of course probably wont even report this but will spend all their time blaming the left for the shooting.

Maybe you shouldn't believe everything MSNBC and CNN say about Fox. Fox reported on it right after it came out on their network. And it's on their website. Fox actually does try to be fair. That's probably why their coverage is the closest to balanced among the major outlets. The rest are embarassingly one-sided.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I think at issue here is the fact that there is a woman who has incredibly dodged the guillotine blade for nearly 3 decades worth of federal crimes and accusations who continues to whistle through the graveyard while the system goes balls to the wall against the guy who just got here and whose detractors have completely monopolized federal time chasing what has, to date, amounted to Chinese whispers in a hurricane.
So, if he's in the clear, he's got nothing to worry about, right? Besides, 'because Hillary' is getting a mite lame, isn't it?
edit on 14-6-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: spelling counts, eh?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Oh come on now. You know his lawyer has him on a leash and if he did say anything other than calling it a witch hunt. I would be amazed.

I would be amazed too... and pleasantly so. Trump endorsing the OOJ investigation would throw a major curve ball at the liberal MSM. Their screwy logic would cause them to proclaim, "He's giving in, so he must be GUILTY!"

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That is the only angle I think you got it and Comey set it up nice to distinguish "intent" or none in Clintons and at least tried to close the investigation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join