It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'm currently the baronesse in a "kursanatorium". I'm fine. It's just the stupid urge to force it that's making me itchy and scratchy to myself.

I believe there is something going on nobody will be able to stop or control in any way. Or force to happen now!
It's beings using some kind of force and they're not ET. It's way stranger it's the artist formerly known as god guiding you from experience to experience.
Just so some have their freak out moment before others.
But it's huge if you think about it. Assume it to be real. Light based (as our dna) beings or other.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I figured this one out a few weeks ago. It is now one of my favorites! Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

You coming back?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I sometimes feel nobody gets what I say. Do you?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm not even sure I get what I am saying. Feels a bit like the guy in the long white dress running down the streets "something like god is real".
My experience wasn't "by the book", will say what you would expect from the god of the bible, the personality (-ies?) I encountered had a lot more sense of humour and were pretty dirty at times, but nice all in all.
Nothing glorious, or glamourous.

My biggest point right now is the fact that something is real which can literally log in to your experience and take control. Enhance a few feelings here, guides you on a synchronicity train there, let you see some things, ... that's not a UFO landing on your lawn, but the magnitude is the same, even if it sounds so small.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Where is everybody? I feel like I'm talking to myself. The woo is really quiet for a long time this time.

Maybe there is something we can do to make it happen. It's a bit like attempting to control the weather with dance. Sounds like an awesome idea if you do it and really strange from outside.
Is it possible a rain dance could help us? I still feel we need more bigger better events.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I don't know about anybody else, but it is summer time! We put up with a lot to get to days where we can walk around without a jacket or mittens. The days pass so quickly. So I am doing chores, cooking my bounty from the farmer's market, and being domestic in general. Don't worry, it is not just you (or here!). It is everywhere! I showed up on Saturday to get a few growlers filled, and they said it has been over a week since I was last there!

Too few the days, too short the hours, too long the list of things to do. So some things are not done or done at a strange time. It has been nice to leave this place behind a bit. A little edgy in general. Maybe a bit more snarky in personal, real life, to the idiots I am surrounded with (you know, as a pedestrian it is my duty to shout at idiot drivers and make disparaging comments about their heritage!). In other words, not much happening.

A rain dance for woo??! I like it! It is been a while since I danced in public! Pick a date and time and I am bound to shake my booty a bit for the woo!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Okay if you're right and it's just summer pause, I can totally live with that. It's just that I'm bored and lazy I think, writing here, reading here is the most excitement I can handle and want.
The woo dance is postponed to fall.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A lot of hydrated humans in one place causes rain... Avg body temp near boiling at 37C.

Ghost hunters finding/feeling around for "cold" spots would mean someone that has shed their humid "husk" or meat bag as you have called it is dwelling there. Of course; bare in mind the inverse or obverse of that statement where ignorance does not bring bliss to those aware of the "blind" intruders trying to document the apparent reality; unless there is a trickster sort dwelling there as a resident.

Sometimes; I get a cold spot in the center of my chest that at times ascends up to my throat... very much like if an ice cube necklace was hanging around my "inner" neck.

Proper understanding of the inner/outer dwellings/abodes is important to comprehend such phenomena first hand. re- Surganama Sutta bare in mind it is a sutta about a/the Buddha speaking or meeting Arhants and Bodhisattas at the request of another Buddha that has turned the wheel. It's often mentioned that there were multiple appearances in multiple places/times. Some teachings more advanced or understood than others so round and round they would be sent depending on their level of understanding... until of course; their grasping ended in their own Buddhahood.

You cannot shed an egg at will can you? Millions of them that will never be shed from the body best seen as a stainless mirror that shines on all you see, hear, smell, taste and touch by those various contacts... the one's shed? A Bindu or hell for the duality or judged... either wrongly or rightly as the tuplas/ghosts that "haunt" your reality. The five faces of drama course will appear and well you being their creator? Are the Alpha and Omega of them. But they are also there to teach you various things as those spots or craters appear on your shinning surface. You can also unborn a "self" out of them too... understanding the father or milky drop "seminal plug" Bindu and your "mother" provided the first drop of blood or "Bindu".

The previous is why Tantra has not been abandoned; although in a Kali Yuga "age realm". There is no other "shining one" but you. On death that "light" is snuffed out into a dark night of the spirit; light becomes dark or dark becomes light... meaning the wheel has turned.

Twin Flames
When the mind is on fire?
Who has the heart to quench it's burning?
When the mind is quenched...
How can the heart be set ablaze?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Fall?! You mean Samhain?? The Misfits?? (Mein gott, I hate them. I play it cool for my guitar playing buddy but I hate them. Don’t even know why).

But baby, don’t pursue the end before it’s time!!

Relax. I have written my paper as boring as I can get it and think only good things can spring forward!!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I'm not a fan of going "wolf" either unless it has to do with wearing a Tuxedo; as human nature goes? That proud form can quickly become decent into the "dog" realm one of degradation and loss of character... as the dogs mind does not stop moving forward without a master to restrain it for them. Meaning self mastery has to come at the hands of a controller at such a point of no real return. That's why wolves are seen more in the spirit realm of existence they exist but are rarely seen. Much like the Fox... fox being a difficult journey; being a mix between cat and dog that it can take many lifetimes to sort out all those tails to be a true kitsune of nobility instead of hunted... also more of the spirit sort of animal like the wolf; that they often share the same range.

There is a sutta about knowing ones "range" that is worth a read as far as the shaman goes when finding oneself reborn in the animal realm of being... yet ignorant enough to think oneself human only to be a nice snack or dinner due to not knowing one's range... and of course lured like any ol fool? Soon finds oneself with one hell of a "tarbaby" situation. Talking oneself into things one really does not want only to get what one does want by trickery or manipulation of another is usually how such a trap eventually gets set... being true to one's own heart also means expressing that to the one you may think you are "luring". A shoe is on the other foot and next thing you know there are only two left's and no way to dance one's way out of what they got them self into. Re- The kamma of gaslighting.

I decided to see if others had a take on the apparent, hidden, secret, and invisible realm(s) other than using the wisdom of Right Knowledge step on the eight from direct experience that unveils them... the other seven steps of course; make sure ignorance falls completely... which can take a very long time. I have spent the last two and a half maybe three years on this one step alone... even though; I was told taking another was allowed without fault, a few months ago.

Apparently though not apparent before the search? Jewish tradition holds the same sort of knowledge of realms here's a link for anyone interested. www.spiritualityandpractice.com...
Buddhism as a physical/spiritual path; is ONLY interested in reality; and of course that means ALL of them, apparent, hidden, secret, and of course invisible.

Fortunately; I finally caught a doubt about something that has allowed some more contemplation for more progression... the hidden and secret realms collide just the same as the apparent and invisible do. As an FYI... the god/titan realms and their respective children often speak of career or costume changes when passing through or trying to get a boon to skip over the hungry ghost or hell realms to enter the animal or the human one... this of course has to manipulate matter in all four realms, and it like Hell Raiser has said; comes with a price... in the whole "what is your pleasure?" as manipulation to get what one wants or desires? Only makes matters worse; a human life lasts about as long as a soap bubble because the mind is not set with a firm yoke to NOW. Now never ends... it is the all else that moves; once mind has finally ceased in what is known as Shunyata.

Of course those still playing "the game" of grasp and chase? Prefer to stay as an actor instead of admitting they are done and are now just playing a role despite really "knowing".

From one point of light bouncing 1's and 0's out of countless to another?

"Bon" Voyage... as that sort prefers fruit

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Weverbs please come back I miss you

hope you don't forget about us.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I have actually prepared my reply:

"Take 8" days off. Come back refreshed & controversial.

Hope you guys do too. A good dance takes preparation. I want Flamenco. Intensity-wise. That takes tension.

Let's dance on ATS. Stirr the pot. 

Let's make art & piss some people off.

& tell them how cute they are. They won't know what hits them.

Just love. Tease. Strip. Honestly.

Baby.

That's the most horrible nickname I can think off. :Love:.

What I will want to discuss, is Trump and Freedom. You guys have issues. Listen to what he says, he is joking... sure. The light went out. This is ATS, right? What if he is being threatened?

The Secret Services agree he is hiding something. Pelosi. Many. Both are threatening him. And Russia does too.

I will invite you guys there too.

But also: write something teasing too. Controversial. 

Musk called some Thai from the cave: pedo. 

That's the stuff.   

Trolling at its finest. 

See you in 8 days. 

BigBrotherDarkness Mousey you too. Everybody from the Cafè. Let's hear your most controversial opinion in a Mud Pit thread. On something from global importance. Dance with us on ATS. Please gods and godesses I found on the internet.

Let's hear your song as a thread. What's your issue? Really? Strip.

I have already written a thread I will call "outsideview" & I will invite you into it too.

Namaste

All life is sacred. 

That's what I call "the hippy" in me. 

I will keep giving answers once a day looking once a day what is going on here. Here is one spot outside house 13 I can access the internet, Reverbs.

For example. I thank you for mentioning that it's your thing, I stay outside.

Now I get the white colour setting. 

In 8 days I will have internet from mobile thing. 

Let's have a controversial Festival from the Meta Cafè. 

Write a Mud Pit thread.

Story contest rules to make it more interesting. The winner is archbishop of the followers of the woo.

Let's play.

Personally I take it like role playing. A game, the festival, the controversial archbishop, ey? Get it? Assume you're a good and your body is a universe a so simple it's almost mechanical, a "roboter" as body, a flesh and blood machine habitat to many different living beings. Humans are more than one conflicting consciousness. Urges, impulses, instinct reaction,... they just happen. They're faster than you and me. Often. One can tame them.

Ride the Tiger. There might be times ahead where you won't get your preferences. Where you and me all of us will have to take care of survival. Many work on that. They want it. There are good reasons for technocrats to take out a few spares. My higher self is quite the b1tch, but she is dealing with demons so, how much is it okay for your higher self to be a dick?

Get ready for an adventure, remember what we practiced. 

Ha get it? Controversial Thread Mud Pit, archbishop of the followers of the woo, role playing, be your higher self, see all the Gods alive, all life.

Make a meta-baby. Dance. Whatever metaphor you want to use.

What is the first thing you think of when you think about "your thing", mine is drugs, yours is beer. Meditation. Sex. Life. I bet more. It's like a mental shift, the now realisation, the ego, the different sub-types of needs, the animal which is still in us, as biological machine.

Also the power to analyse. We're cool, we're smart. 

I just ramble. 

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Weverbs please come back I miss you

hope you don't forget about us.

Sorry. I've been enjoying my own company.
Sometimes I find life too "normal" and have to be a little weasel to feel weasely and stuff.

I was just ambushed by other bands of humans, the first had a convoy of trucks and men with rocket launchers following behind, I ignored the trucks at first and took out the rocket men from behind and to the side.. Then blow up the trucks with their own rockets. Too easy. Of course I went off on my own, like my absence from ATS..

a girl met up with me in her race car? It was tiny like a go cart and open top we had to steer by leaning into the turns.. I was sure by how fast we got out of there no one could possibly find out where we had gone or what roads we took, we were in front of another base now, and look back? eF! of course the rocket boys have a helicopter.. Should have known.

I was sort of arrested? In my worlds this means slavery of one flavor or another. This flavor was like friend pet guy. I was in a mansion and was hanging out eating food and whatever..

Then I am here on my computer in my room thinking about all the random places I end up in my mind and....
Hi mousey.
hey everyone.

It is now time for me to leave for a bit.
My new phone will be here soon so I'll need less excuse to show up at that point.
There is a certain freedom when no one knows where or what or when you are.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Now you sound like a Merry Prankster!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
First a video. I am just posting because I have never heard anybody pronounce the word before!

Quaternions Explained Briefly

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have been looking at maths lately. Starting at the integers, the discrete counting numbers we all know, then complex numbers (including irrational numbers, srt(2) and Pi. That is the space between the integers), then real numbers (defined by having, i, which is the sqrt(-1). This basically is a 2-D description of a point on the complex plane. If the complex function is continuous and defined at all places, i.e., you can take the derivative of the function and get a value back, it is said to be analytic. I had been looking at the Riemann Zeta Function and the Riemann Hypothesis because I was bored! That was as far as I had gotten this week. Basically, real functions map back from one point to another and all i does is rotate the point around the crosshairs of the real and complex axis. Riemann speculated that the points where the zeta function are zero cross the complex line = ½ + it, with t just moving the value up and down that line and i rotating the equation around. Those values also are the prime numbers! I was trying to get it through my head how a continuous function can puke out prime numbers –discrete values).

Well, today, Friday, I go to quantamagazine.org and there is all that math staring back me!

The Peculiar Math That Could Underlie the Laws of Nature.

I did not need the schooling about numbers until they started going on about “quaternions” which end up being nothing more than the 4-D space defined “by adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing” (same source) real numbers. (Funny, that was the command Hoor-paar-kraat gave to Crowley, “add, subtract, multiply, divide”! PS - I originally had, “par-akeet” like the bird until I looked it up!! Lol!) William Rowan Hamilton, (yes, that is same guy the operator in quantum mechanics is named after!) discovered this and was so blown away, he chiseled it on Dublin’s Broome Bridge, October 16, 1843! It does not look like much

i² = j² = k² = i * j * k = -1

But it is basically what Einstein used to describe relativity and the concept of space-time. It is a step-wise rotation of a point on a sphere in complex space. There is a character in Thomas Pynchon’s, Against The Day, who is obsessed with them. They are also mentioned in, Gravity’s Rainbow, but then again, what isn’t?? Anything in 3-D from computer graphics to rovers landing on the Martian surface put this strange math notion to work!

The article is basically saying, when take a pair of quaternions that makes an 8-D space, but when paired with the attributes of particles, you end up with a 10-dimensional equation that includes Higgs space called octonions. It is hard to describe! There is a diagram at the article that explains everything. The quaternions space should look familiar to Hamiltonian function in quantum mechanics because it is the same! They do not say it at the article but they use, H, to designate quaternions space. The next one looks like a hyper-cube pyramid! Or maybe kabbalah gematria kind of part of the tree of life kind of thing!!

How’s that for scientific mysticism??!! Crowley, octonions (octo onions!), gematria, Riemann Hypothesis, prime numbers, and Dublin Ireland all in one post!

PS - There is a video at the article that I have not watched yet (in a rush to post!)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Vid from the article.

Cohl Furey on The Octonions and Particle Physics

All right. Done trying to make you think! Oh, being the funny guy I am, I just turned the math concept into a band name!

TEOT: Hey Peeple! What's your favorite band?
Peeple: The Octonions! Really cool shoe gazing stoner rock!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Uggh you had me worried. just have a good time but don't get in too much trouble okay.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You better check in sometimes or I will think something happened to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join