It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
... which would mean if you and me can figure out who knows who else already did? New Earth Army? They even tell us they get that in movies. KellyPrettyBear was our most interesting member connection wise and you shooed him away. (No judging just observing) Why?

Drumroll everybody is a suspect.
edit on 3-8-2018 by Peeple because: Forgot to delete that I'm talking to myself

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Ahh page 113.. nice.
Where I'm from everything's legal among friends.

You can smoke and walk down the street with little worry.

I didn't shoo away kellyprettybear. We did exchange private messages before he left. Maybe you don't recall but me and kpb didn't get along. His attitude was I have 95% of everything figured out and I'm writing a book I'm the expert ask me anything. He wanted to control the narrative because baddogma PERSONALLY asked him to join the original thread. It's all for him AND his followers.. Me I'm more the 13 coming in to break up the monotony..

And to him everything woo woo is a tulpa. Very reductionist to assume you can put all woo into one box like that haha.. I felt like if he knew half of my life experience he'd be much more confused about reality. I used to be that guy.. It happens when you start knowing things others seem to have never grasped.. but it goes back down to humble once you know enough to know you don't know enough..

I used to ask him if it's all tulpas how come kids don't see Santa clause as much as aliens??

Anyway his psychology bothered me.. I call people out. Doesn't mean I meant for him to leave. He admitted I was right for saying what I said. So there's that. I can only see it cause I was it. And then on top it's like his version of woo predictably fits a native American ancestry who talks down on native American spiritualism. Call it like the Catholic school girl effect..

The more I learn about my own psychology I just see too much.. I can't turn it off.

I can't think of anyone on ATS I've argued with more than with you and you didn't shoo away now did you?

I wish you could be in my head when I'm remembering the future.. talking about it just doesn't do it justice.
edit on 3-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I'm stubborn and I like you and your story. Kev had interesting things to say, my impression was very different than yours. And he was smarter than me.
Now I'm stuck with you, it seems.
jk

I always try and invite new people and you drive them away. But okay, right BB? Doesn't really matter. He never wanted to stay and said good bye to all of ATS, I guess it wasn't just because of the Cafè.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I don't know what he said publicly or what was between me and him but whatever.. His motivation had nothing to do with this thread. So honestly in his words there was nothing here for him.

But if you look at what I said I was welcoming at first, until I saw what drove him..

Anyone could come in here with any kind of woo and I'd love to hear it, but certain people only like to hear themselves talk.. You know it's like how I was in the army.. I can insinuate I know super secret cool stuff, without really saying it..

I'm allergic to logical fallacy like pleas to authority..

The main thing tell me what you think, AND why you think it.. Then from there we have something to discuss.. If you just tell me aliens are demons.. And your argument is because you are writing a book about aliens.. umm WHY.. What data, what experiment leads to the conclusion.. could I repeat the experiment?

And ssshhh I'm always stuck with me lol.. I wake up like damn I'm me again today.. This guy.. Let me tell you..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You know what I think it's fine he mentioned you specifically anyway.. Here's what he said:

"
You made some valid points about my personality, so I'm not mad at you. We never got along, some people just dont. The people I love the most other than Peeps aren't here anymore. I had a hankering to look up old friends, but they weren't there. That is all."

Paraphrased, slightly condenced..

Looks like I didn't respond.

I don't see how we would have different impressions about his explanation of woo.. He made it quite clear.. His book whether finished now or not was or is or whatever it's about how Jesus or aliens or God (the spirit world) exists only because it's feeding on our psychic energy.. We stop giving it attention and it dies.. we made it up in our mind and now its real.. tulpas.. the whole lot..

My thing where we ended up fighting a lot is how do you know that?? I'm fine with the idea, it doesn't hurt me if everything woo Is a tulpa.. I get the concept and I feel confident in saying many woo things are tulpa.. but to be sure that everything spiritual behaves like that? Seems crazy like starting a sentence "everyone in china..."

So then if someone is interested in discussing their ideas I'm ready, but if someone has no where to go from there, I sense that hesitation.. something has become a new religion if it cannot be questioned.. I'm very anti religion haha.

And his and my ideas overlap a lot.. I've brought up vampire Jesus numerous times.. think about him, believe in him oh and pray for him to take your soul haha.. he's a white dude with a beard and sandals so it's fine.. but make him look like a Godzilla dragon reptilian vampire gorging himself on millions of lost souls, it takes on a different light.. And that's me, I change the lighting and a completely different picture emerges out of the same objects.. You didn't hear tulpa when I wrote vampire Jesus did you? or did you?

And honestly I just I've seen too much.. I wish I could still be excited about it. But sadly I've realized I'm just as right and wrong as everybody else. I can change my subjectivity, but it's still subjective in some other way... So I just don't know..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I really liked him.
He brought many interesting ideas. Sure he promoted them, but it's his right to do so, he is seriously convinced. He has a blog. And he had strong opinions on everything. Me too.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

We all have strong opinions..
But that's not really an issue.
If you have strong opinions and refuse to explain why, then a discussion board isn't the best place for you. Blogs and books so no one argues back is better.
Again the example given, me and you have fought for years, but I never wanted you not to argue your point.
That's the difference.

You are the only one he liked who's still here, so it's your fault for not being cool enough to hold his attention haha.

But anyway. Read the old thread like first 20 pages.. You could switch mine and his avatars and no one would know the difference.. when he's talking actual subject matter, not all the posts where he is setting himself up as the dungeon master and everyone gets quizzed by him..

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Haha, the quizzing dungeon master.... we should all role play a little more. I'm the queen and I got a quest for you.
But seriously do you know the movie where the monkey looks underneath a stone sees a snake, passes out wakes up and repeat? That's how I feel.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The sacred Conch; is what Fibonacci was expanding on using maths... most every single one you will ever come across in your life ever, will be right handed in turns making the left extremely rare; unless of course you hold it in front of a mirror

Despite what others believe; "the universe or all" does care... otherwise there wouldn't be infinite variations, and like a banzai tree... when life is contained by self or other? It gets trimmed by something larger than that so called self to expand adapt and evolve... and of course such a thing does not escape the trimmer either.

Understanding that is likely why Nietzsche was quoted as saying "god is dead" of course that could mean whomever he thought of as "god" that led or formed his own his mental landscape to the point where he had to lay his gods corpse down... as there was no longer any path he could travel on it and continue to grow.

In Buddhism those were simply called wheel turners or patriarchs... equal to the Buddha but not so full of themselves in knowing; that they wouldn't empty their cup back to the source.

Some never identify their personal "god(s)" much less attempt to equal or surpass them; and that is why when guy or girl crushing a full beer can against their head or breast become the god/goddess of the masses? The masses become what they are... of course those are the cultural heroes meaning no matter the belief or ideology it brings a laugh... which means more people would rather play the fool than get serious.

However that just leads to devolution back to being monkey; while monkey is like dude we fish for ants and have straws and stone tools; so just wait assholes it'll be spears one day... and we go yeah yeah planet of the apes we thought it already. But by that time of realization they will be digging around wondering why Hanuman chose us over them... FIRST while we still sit around scratching our skulls thinking about our past asses trimmed out called banzai.

The conch does not tie the beginning nor the end together in a bind or a knot and yet it is complete enough to call home even after it was cast off by one cast out. A mara or demon is like the conch coming back and saying "Hermit! get out of my shell!". lol only a fool would... which is the fool? I don't know and cannot possibly know. THAT is my own unsolvable koan so hey feel free to surpass me and solve it.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

I had to look up what "sacred conch" is.

I just recently watched a documentary how the Japanese trimm their bonzais, fascinating stuff, always with an eye on the survival of the tree.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Exchange of self and other; is the most important cutting in that mirror.

Consider the plane of the same name and why "Japan" today appears so "American".

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Japan is very different from America. A lot more robots. And they have a temple for horses.

A spiral can function as screw.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Glad to have shot a poison arrow to help you expand your search... expanding and contracting it's what the life does the former outgrew it, and the latter line up for the best fit... when the shell never left any grasp, just an awareness called time allowing shell to become house as the all; in forgetfulness of the moment.

Looking forward to see what mental wind issues from either of "you" though it may be disguised... it'll still be you.

The funny thing about the first link in the chain of causation in representation of that thing constantly spinning; the blind old lady being ignorant... nothing to laugh at when her other five senses are wide open to truth. Especially when some old man is carrying a corpse around using his staff thinking he sees clearly from those stolen eyes before entering the demon of deaths mouth as the last link leaving him to once again grope around in the dark; hooked on a sensual feeling.

Hence the term love is blind... When desire is a known; Rarely is it a given.

Oh well; time to fetch fire and extinguish water.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I stay away from the Henry Ford part of Japanese animation... I like the cultural tradition and shamanic stories the best; as they are the "Jataka Tales" of historical life and spirit in that area. Sad that other countries do not express theirs in the same way... European is so boring as it is always man against man and their hand bananas and the peels left trying to make each other slip up.

The horse... yes indeed check out the Han culture all the way from the Russian/Mongolian people of the Steppes. Such cultural heroes do not end at humans for veneration. Japan once hailed the chicken or cock as king perhaps in protest to Peking venerating it's duck. That they would love and pamper them to great heights in to where their tail feathers grew to over six feet in length.

When nature thinks humans have pampered that form called human too much in disregard of nature? It seems to flow in and regress us back to killing ourselves off. Human culling seems to be why man and science keeps trying to fight nature; sitting in the womans cave? Oh how cute all of that must appear...

Wise to how "man" in ideological concept wants all men equal in his own image? The face of god is "that" guy... the one that mirrors it; and that is why the Turkish have said; an ignorant man is more dangerous than a tiger... he already has the womans eye and on his way up to the mountain trying to be "king" again.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

We can grow meat from a single cell. Well science can, not "we" per se. The solution how science can help is there the problem is the market, because it's really expensive.

My first Mudpit
edit on 4-8-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Eh we have veneration of the cow and Krishna's blessing to eat it as it meant get this god damned thing out of India with our blessing... and this trident is what will both kill it and take care of it if you can tame it.

If we didn't it would become like the buffalo that had herds so big that the green turned into the beauty that is Americas desert region.

Just the same as Sub Africaans have no qualms about eating the living crap out of what decimated upper Africa into desert... the grasshopper or locust.

The cow is why there was a desert region in the Indus valley...

So leading that thing out meant culling it; the same way Western Expansion meant wrestling that dragon called Buffalo.

Anything left to over populate becomes the disease; this is why space expansion starts to become a dream; to escape why only "war" seems to cull. Science speaking of killing off all retro viruses... means holy # isn't even holy its just # left behind from behind.

So we are left that only man can tame man and try to do that with ideologies... and "people" speak of flow... all life leaps jumps and trembles before the rod and net... that ego is the self up to now and it is the consciousness that thinks it can hold a throne close enough to crawl back to it's form before the time limit is up.

Why do the Muslims laugh at Christians? Their profit was back in his husk after three days being left in "the wilderness" and theirs forty days. Why forty days? Typically the spirit will transmigrate by then and all that is left is a corpse.

While Buddhists leave no comment knowing they can see the Tathagata body or not... the strange thing is; that was just the reality of it; before ideology stepped in; before a mouth made a point to a mind that didn't understand. As spear once meant dinner and later in life; it meant protection. The reality is a hungry mouth is a hungry mouth no matter what mouth it is.

Cow, grasshopper, buffalo etc? N different than human saying just feed me I dont give a #! Thats the issue with consumerism being unsustainable especially when capitalism as a backer says we want not; simply because others do.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

You're preaching again.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Truth is truth; when truth is disguised; it becomes make believe and fantasy. You know real... lost in fantasy? You get hauled off do you not? That too is reality not just for me, you, but everyone else.

The nice thing is; truth as you know it? Happens right where you are; same as with me... the Internet allows us to share that truth without budging an inch to do so.

I do not wear a mask simply because truth is stranger than fiction and I was raised to not trust strangers; the truth is those that told me that taught me to not even trust them.

The only upside? Is the sutta saying: What an enemy might do to you? A friend can and will do even worse. Has been seen as truth... wasn't mine when I first read it; and later? Sure enough it was seen as truth.

So hey # it find happy right where you know it is; replied to your mud... so feel free to see how I spun the wheel of formation on that.

lol I dont care if you put your hands into it or not in return. Same with all else too; some see that as fatalistic, or negative instead of freewill to act as one wills... but I leave dreams about me to sleepers; as in dream on... as it is something; I cannot wake them up from; nor do I want too.

:p

I respect your truth and others truth whether real or dreaming... funny when that is not reciprocated; or when someone "thinks" it is or has been. Of course that thinking is the delusion and meditating means watching thought like a cat watches a mouse hole.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Well my problem is exactly that, nobody knows the truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Haha, the quizzing dungeon master.... we should all role play a little more. I'm the queen and I got a quest for you.
But seriously do you know the movie where the monkey looks underneath a stone sees a snake, passes out wakes up and repeat? That's how I feel.

No I don't my queen.
Our forces have been spread too thin,
And we are low on supplies.
Can my attention be used in these trying times to watch a play about monkey boy snake groundhog day?!
Whatever you say, your highness.

edit on 4-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join