It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: Reverbs

Now ur scaring me...

how so?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Just a coincidence with something you said. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I don't worry.

I just wanted to know what it was.

I notice things, sometimes its my subconscious doing it and I don't know how.

in any case I tend to have an effect on consciousness. Its similar I think to what people mean when they describe "flow states."

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

yeah sometimes I notice so many coincidences and synchronicities, that it must be part of a cosmic pattern. when you experience enough coincidences you figure it must be divine.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
my stomach hurts

I drank a Heineken earlier today and its making me feel a little sick. mousy remember not to drink Heineken again.
but I re-discovered super Nintendo pc emulator games. I got to level 29 on bust a move.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Free will/free wheel... So of course wheeling and dealing in that thing that goes round and round until resolved called Kamma/Karma.

Two steps forward and three steps back will never return you to where you were because the mind traveled much further than before one even started.

That is the problem with OBE/Ghosts/Paranormal/Craving and attachment... already out of body before it even gets there; so this is why to be free of the wheel one has to have will... to simply let go of all sight, sound, smell, taste, touch and remain aware of mental formation or fabrications. As those are not self, impermanent and subject or prone to suffering.

As one can never return to where they have never really been... as it is just what it is as it is and has never changed. Yet due to all of that attachment of either self or other? Impermanence... arising and passing.

Oh here is some Mandella/Mandela effect in scripted action: Look it up.... Tales From The Darkside: Episode 7 Slippage.

Bare in "mind" the difference between warp/slip space and the Futurama effect of just sitting. For the sciency sort.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Don't forget sperm kill each other block each other and entangle so who is fighting? Maybe if people would have a stop screwing for 2 weeks we'd be ran over by animals... lol

Better place than hell or hungry ghosts strutting around latching onto memory and matter by that ephemeral... like some linger latching onto mommy/daddy or ex's... like how demands and strangers with candy are always a turn off.

No such thing as a democracy when alone and independent. All sorts come to visit a "me" that has and yet has not ever really existed.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Well a shave and a haircut was two bits which meant 50 cents; so last of the hippies and commune living seems to have been the curtain call to reign/rain/ring in the 80's and let the 70's go.

The other Beetles moved on; leaving John and Yoko trying to pull the rest of the world together... seeing the "British Invasion" closing the establishment saw no reason to allow Indochina be a part of the mix. This of course caused tension allowing Gandhi as some people from India say to sell them out entirely to the British halting Western expansion into what to them is still called the "new world" so what did psychobabble say? They focused on popping culture or couture to "Old World"... to allow Italy replace Germany as the "Style" capital of the world for the "Jet Set" which now to the young dumb and full of thank you cum again angelheaded hipsters? Elite.

Lol since all dogs go to heaven? By all means keep barking about evening shade or casting it and playing red vs. blue err I mean Halo or is that just more political programming :p

What a silly place you cluster #s of sight, sound, taste, smell and tactile sensation have formed/made in the entire wheel of causation due to dependent origination and since depending on what has revived or detached from? Then try to own or rule it as that very same grasping attachment and ignorance ruled you instead of simply letting go.

The last stage in Mahayana Buddhism is to create a "Ghost" or child also called a tulpa. Yes they are horrid little monsters as tiny tim said? Each and every one...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

There are even "how to create tulpas" internet sides. I wonder if people know what they're playing with...?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Then you’ll love what universe did for me last night. For no reason and without warning my nose opened up!

Blood everywhere. The toilet, the tub, my socks, a towel, TP... I still have drops on my feet.

Then it stopped. My vital body fluids leaking out like I didn’t need them!

I laughed at fact!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
my stomach hurts

I drank a Heineken earlier today and its making me feel a little sick. mousy remember not to drink Heineken again.
but I re-discovered super Nintendo pc emulator games. I got to level 29 on bust a move.

haha I was playing dragon warrior on nes last night.
emulator and usb snes controller.

my next project is im getting a snes replica case and mount some sort of computer inside so it looks like an old snes for real to play all the retro games on.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Pretty cool.

I found some obscure Japanese games. the way they design them is so cute. the free to play version of the games don't have a save function which sucks. I recommend UN Squadron and Bust a Move.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Has anyone thought of making a WiFi arcade? Using a WiFi hotspot like an old school video arcade. ii think that would be cool.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

WTF?! Go to the hospital, that's not normal, you know?!
And you laugh about that? A blood vessel might have exploded.
You're really crazy too.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I have to try again. There's only one thing left that means something. It almost killed me last time, but three time's the charm, they say...
Focus, intention, sacrifice. The three main ingredients to a successful magic ritual. I want this and nothing else, on thursday it starts, tomorrow still time to prepare and boom! bon voyage.
To me I have proven gawd exists, now aliens will have to show their true colours. Are they here to help, than help me, helping you. Or not than at least this misery ends. And we'll know if nobody lifts a finger you won't hear from me again, after like 3 weeks or so.
I'll be the official alien contact person. Or die trying. My true love is humping Bimbo Clownface. There's nothing else I want.
Please let me be the disclosure pope. The anti-christ. The one who reveals all the lies.

Crazy? I haven't even started yet... You can look forward to 3 weeks of really far out posts and threads. Mostly against Rothschild and against the US of Armageddon.
You here will know it's only because I care, but psst don't tell anyone.
I deny that. I will save you by sacrificing the ones too stupid to see the love they've received.
I will cut the crap for you silly humans.

Just words on a screen, don't worry about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Go get 'em, Peeple!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I need a big show. Something that convinces everybody that woo is a matter which everybody should care about. Because it hits everybody at will.
So it's not a thing to be taken lightly. Imagine suddenly everybody has an abduction experience or a demon that follows them. I need everybody to realise stuff is real.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I need a big show.

(...)

I need everybody to realise stuff is real.

Why do you need those things?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Because otherwise disclosure can't happen. As long as it's just a few crazies talking about lights in the skies nobody cares.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Oh it was because it got hot and dry here. Add a drunk, shirtless guy, sitting on the porcelain throne who blows his nose only to have an adventure without pants socks!

That was funny! Then it stopped. I crawled back to bed. Only to wake up in morning with no ID to be found.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join