It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: U.S. O-U-T of Paris Climate Accord

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You think there are no poor white folk?

On a worldwide scale their numbers turn out to be pretty low. There's a continued colonisation angle to this, there always is when 1st world countries shy away from their responsibilities to the rest.

I'm not joking, I'm mocking the crap out of the retard who dared to call this viewpoint retarded.

YMMV

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: DBCowboy

Everyone has gone full retard.

The poor always have to suffer first, you think they're white? How is this towering ignorance not fascist by definition?

Climate change: the poor will suffer most

It doesn't really matter if you believe in man-made climate change or not, people will continue to suffer and the climate changed already. Hellooohooo, somebody home?

This might help you - it shows Poverty by race in the US:

Source
edit on 2/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Who is crying for US no pleadging billions of tax dollars now to the green fund?

The globalist bankers, the insurance companies and those that have millions to invest on green bonds.

Because let face it, the scam is not about a clean environment, yes that can come sometime in 100 years if you happen to be here to see it, but those that are to cash out on the gravy train of scams related to saving the environment in the meantime

With US tax payer footing the bill so somebody else can profit from it, but no us the regular people.

What are green bonds, for those that are rich and have the money is a nice tax free income, but we, the "poor" and "working" people are the one paying for it.

And guess who is behind this scheme The World bank who else, they took upon themselves to be the masters of disguise into the global clima change.

Nobody question this, neither why US go with Obama into the scam bandwagon after Insurance companies complain of losing money after disasters.

Gets this, the first state that issue the bonds was no other than Massachusetts, no wonder they are crying a river now

To add more fuel to the scam this endeavor will sell debt in the name of green bonds to create the next bubble in the markets.

But is ok, because is all green you know, green is good, money is green the world is green, fungus happen to be green too
edit on 2-6-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

We should prefer the black crap that coats birds and fish and pollutes water? Do you have children?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

But China will subsidize their start up businesses. Will individuals invest that much?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

One thing is to save the environment, I am all for it, that is no doubt, but what I can not stand is how people have been deviating from the purpose of keeping earth safe and clean for the future, in order to create scam to profit from it.

Once the good intention turns into a profit endeavor, the good intention goes to the crapper and the profit part of it is all that matters.

Globalist do not want to pay for loses they want you and me to pay for their loses.

edit on 2-6-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The new Big 3 - Nicaragua! Syria! USA ! Shameful ignorance.

Worst. President. Ever.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Good Job Trump he got us out for the Globalists Banker stiffing Americans Crony Capitalist deal. Every country signed the deal because America had to pay each one of them 100 billion dollars each. Of course they signed it. It was free money. hahahahha Where do I sign. I will gladly sell out to the globalists for a 100 billion dollars.
edit on 2-6-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: IAMTAT

The new Big 3 - Nicaragua! Syria! USA ! Shameful ignorance.

Worst. President. Ever.

This is such a mindless BS saying.

Countries are not treated equally in this agreement at all. The US would get screwed in this agreement - we would pay the most, lose millions of jobs, and slow down the economy due to higher energy prices. Meanwhile China - the new biggest economy, and double the polluter of the US - pays NOTHING - and does NOTHING for at least 13 years.

Only an idiot would sign onto that deal.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Absolutely. The green sector was already growing before the accord.

Many states, to include IOWA and TEXAS have huge investments in green.

www.forbes.com...

The Article by Forbes demostrates, back in late 2016, outlines the gradual evaporation of these "agreements" and shows how removing regulations leads to creation and innovation. We're got the know how and its only natural to expand that way too.

Don't get me wrong, china will certainly become a main competitor, but they are up to their lungs in pollution and smog. They have to decide, cutting emmisions means cutting production, their main driving force behind their economy. Ever wonder why they are the largest emitter?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Which is why they will continue to exploit fricken everything until we overcome the Brave New Oligarchy, stop kidding yourself.

The Paris Agreement wasn't the globalists baby, it's an opportunity to get our asses together. We can't change things instantly, carbon certificate "sale of indulgences" is the rotten apple in this package next to quite a few others. The energy sector is a crooked game. We all know that, but this agreement is still better than nothing at all.

Come up with another suggestion then? Nobody is stopping you guys from proposing something else. But before you've got me convinced of this reduced version of "Globalists" narrative, you'd have to come up with something tangible fist. Sounds like a lame conspiracy theory from BIN to me, I reckon Elon Musk is their satanic leader?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Let no forget how many American companies are using their lax environmental laws in china right now.

The companies in question doesn't give a darn polluting in China,

But nobody wants to talk about it. All the countries involved in the Paris Treaty including the US just switched pollution into China so they can claim they are clean, at the expenses of sending jobs away from their countries

The hypocrisy. Nothing but hypocrites.

China is the bad guy, but hell is good for polluting.

American & International Corporations In China-

jiesworld.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I don't know about world-wide (don't really care until we get poverty under control in the US), but I do know for a fact there are poor whites. You're talking to one. You're also being utterly offensive and racist by insinuating my situation is less valid because of my skin color.

Luckily for you, I don't get offended easily by such remarks.

I'm not joking, I'm mocking the crap out of the retard who dared to call this viewpoint retarded.

I wouldn't use the term "retarded"... uninformed, ignorant, racist, insensitive, ridiculous, ludicrous, hateful, even vicious maybe... but not retarded. I don't want to insult those poor souls who do actually have mental incapacities.

I should specify... I am referring to those who would turn this into a race debate, not those who call it out.

YMMV

It certainly does.

TheRedneck

edit on 6/2/2017 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Apologies, didn't mean to insinuate anything of that kind.

And yes, agreed. Especially on the insulting part. On second thought I better didn't use the same sort of language to explain the viewpoint in question. But you saw who I was referring to and why I did it?

Hope this clears things up and 3 cheers for fighting the good fight. From one poor white artist to another.

edit on 2-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: while eagle on white linen

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Apology fully accepted.

We live in historic times, where insignificant assumptions can often become full-blown conspiracies. I simply wanted to correct the record before it went that far.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

How about negotiating staying in the Paris agreement and doing all we can to keep the environment safe, at home first, in the US, without giving our tax dollars to foreign entities like the green fund now run by the global bank.

I think that is a great idea, America first.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No one would provide an answer in the other thread so let me ask it here:

Can someone tell me what it is Trump would like to negotiate? Which terms of the agreement and what it is he'd like to see? And can someone give me a synopsis of specifically which terms of the agreement are unfair to America? Appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sounds like Al Gore pushing his carbon tax scam....isn't that what this is really about? The climate is always changing and always will, but the opportunity to impose a carbon tax that will generate billions for globalists is hard to resist...especially if the US is paying the "tax" that will benefit other countries---not the U.S.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
No one would provide an answer in the other thread so let me ask it here:

Can someone tell me what it is Trump would like to negotiate? Which terms of the agreement and what it is he'd like to see? And can someone give me a synopsis of specifically which terms of the agreement are unfair to America? Appreciate it.

There is a fund attached to this accord. It's essentially a slush fund with the declared intention of promoting clean energy in developing nations. The last go round it was capped at 10 billion and the USA paid 2 billion into it. This time that fund can be funded with up to 100 billion.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join